Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 06:07 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
sounds like all (too include 100% of democrats) dont know

Seal team 6 killed osama, with the direction of the Sec of Defense (gates), with the intell gathered by both admins, and final approval by the cuurent potus
Correct answer at post #5
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 06:23 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Why progressive liberals like the OP seem to feel only Republicans are ignorant of American history is a mystery and very very pathetic....

It truly shows how little intelligence progressive liberals really have....

Old 09-11-2012, 07:28 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,521,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagurl View Post
Uh, going back to the OP - there is a chance that folks were just being silly when they responded. I got a robocall from Calista Gingrich the other evening telling me all about how she and Newt made a book, or a video, or something, all about God, etc. All I could think about was that they were having an affair when Newt was married to, um, wife no. 3 or something? At any rate, there were some questions at the end, and yes, I would buy the book or see the movie - and yes, I thought Newt and Calista were fabulous, etc., etc.

In other words, I lied through my teeth just because that's the kind of mood I was in when they asked.
ROFL.........I don't think that's what's going on with the extreme far right though! .

Old 09-11-2012, 07:30 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,521,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie117 View Post
Obama has probably never even touched a gun in his life, much less killed any enemies of America with one.
How do you know?????

And WHAT does that have to do with the thread.

You think Romney is a big game varmint hunter!

ROFLMFAO!

Old 09-19-2012, 10:38 AM

88 posts, read 111,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Here is the difference between Hussein's death and Osama's:

Bush: "We got him!"

Obama: "I got him!"
The other difference is that Bin Laden was our enemy.

Saddam was the enemy of Iran. By killing him Bush uncorked that ungodly hornet's nest.
Worst military move in US history. Period.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:49 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Gee wiz there sparky, lets spin some more shall we? Wow, if you really want to you should give Bush credit since he sent them over there long ago in the first place

Democrats have become so pathetic and angry they will resort to ANYTHING to make themselves look good no matter how much lying takes place
I will give Bush credit with helping to get Osama when you give Bush credit for the bad economy we are now experiencing.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:47 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
This is absolutely indicative of a completely uninformed, misinformed and gullible electorate; who frankly should not be allowed to vote.

However I am against Voter Suppression or taking intelligence tests for the right to vote.

I just want to educate posters as to the Wacko beliefs of many Tea Party types.

Many Democrats were also misinformed but the margins were FAR smaller.

The results for Republican voters were even more astonishing. 38 percent said Obama, 47 percent weren’t sure, and 15 percent said Romney. What the heck is going on!!!!!!

According to a PPP poll of likely Ohio voters, 15 percent of Republicans in Ohio think Romney is “more responsible” for bin Laden’s death than Obama, while 47 percent of Republicans are “not sure” whether Obama or Romney deserves more of the credit.

Ohioans confused about bin Laden’s death - Salon.com

Raleigh-based Public Policy Polling asked 1,081 likely voters a series of questions related to the presidential election over September 7-9. According to the poll’s crosstabs, 15 percent of Republican respondents said that Mitt Romney was more responsible for the al Qaeda leader’s death than President Obama, while 56 percent said they weren’t sure.

Poll: 15% of NC Republicans think Mitt Romney killed Osama bin Laden | Palmetto Public Record

Poll: Almost 1 in 7 Conservative Ohio Republicans Credit Romney With Killing Bin Laden « JONATHAN TURLEY

15% of Ohio Republicans Think Mitt Romney Killed Osama Bin Laden

Fifteen Percent Of Ohio Republicans: Mitt Romney Killed Bin Laden

Guess who credits Romney for bin Laden death? - Video on NBCNews.com

Daily Kos: One in six Republicans say Mitt Romney deserves the credit for killing bin Laden

VOTERS really need to do their "homework"; get better informed and research before voting in November.
Members of SEAL Team Six killed OBL.

I am always amused by the people who think that President Obama did it.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:09 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
This is absolutely indicative of a completely uninformed, misinformed and gullible electorate; who frankly should not be allowed to vote.

However I am against Voter Suppression or taking intelligence tests for the right to vote.

I just want to educate posters as to the Wacko beliefs of many Tea Party types.

Many Democrats were also misinformed but the margins were FAR smaller.

The results for Republican voters were even more astonishing. 38 percent said Obama, 47 percent weren’t sure, and 15 percent said Romney. What the heck is going on!!!!!!

But I betcha 98% of them know about who stained a blue dress.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:13 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Hey, pitts, obama is stupider than the people in North Carolina, he didn't know how much the national debt was when asked on Letterman..

And I would think the president of the United States should know how much his government is in debt more than the NC people on who killed bin laden....

Amazing what progressive liberals think is important to open a thread on......

Old 09-19-2012, 05:28 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times
Where's the pic(s).....?

Until then, nobody killed him as far as I'm concerned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies