Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 03:39 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Ok..better stop now. Chicago is a Dem city. Rahm is a Dem mayor. Rahm is not an "old White guy".

Rahm is a Dem. Dems love the union. So why are the teachers striking in Chicago ?

There's nothing "right winged" about this strike my friend.
You're too quick to post. This is Dems vs union now.
I don't care what party he is. I've slammed Rahm scores of times in this forum. He's a corporatist elite politician. I've never argued ALL Democrats are worthy of voting for. I'm not even voting for Obama myself.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:40 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Good posts but bitter hatefilled Repugnants have been told that :

Unions(middle class working Americans) are bad and should be hated for earning a decent living.
(or maybe they're just JEALOUS!)
And:
Coroprations and greedy immoral corrupt excecutives are good and their ONLY god....and they bought the whole line.

They really want to help thier ONLY God , The Wealthy, destroy the middle class and they are so STUPID they don't know it means THEM!
This is not a Repub vs union fight though. Chicago is Dem and Rahm is a Dem.
This time round you have to hate your own !!

Old 09-11-2012, 03:41 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Good posts but bitter hatefilled Repugnants have been told that :

Unions(middle class working Americans) are bad and should be hated for earning a decent living.
(or maybe they're just JEALOUS!)
And:
Coroprations and greedy immoral corrupt excecutives are good and their ONLY god....and they bought the whole line.

They really want to help thier ONLY God , The Wealthy, destroy the middle class and they are so STUPID they don't know it means THEM!
Are you mentally challenged? Do you know how bad our system is? Knowing people like this not only lead the unions, but are near kids, and that is okay with you? Have you looked at the education across the country, the results in Chicago? Seriously, have you??? And you think its justified to give into demands for this and that, let alone a huge increase in pay???!!!

WTH world are we even living in anymore?! I guarantee you if this story went national, AND IT SHOULD BUT WONT DUE TO CORRUPT MEDIA, most Americans would be outraged and demand drastic changes.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I don't care what party he is. I've slammed Rahm scores of times in this forum. He's a corporatist elite politician. I've never argued ALL Democrats are worthy of voting for. I'm not even voting for Obama myself.
Well your post mentioned right wing old White guys.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:46 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
How many mean natured threads and posts are we going to see smearing unions?

Right wingers resent working class people making a good living for their family.

A day from now they'll start another thread telling about how poorly treated Billionaires are because Dems wants to raise their tax rate by 2 percentage points to help solve the budget deficit.

You can keep listening to these bitter, elderly, whites who want to drag your family down to their level, or you can start the long journey to help your kids and grandkids be able to make a decent living if they are willing to work.

Work to strengthen unions, and work to increase workers rights.
Mean natured threads? Did you read what that woman said about a person with a lisp? Making fun of it all? She gets a pass though right because she was speaking to some nutjob diversity forum or whatever it was. They all laughed at her stoner days at Dartmouth. You are beyond help as mentioned once already.

How anyone can support this nonsense is beyond me. I bet if the supporters were the ones paying for it they would change their tune real quick. I wonder how much of that stimulus money found it's way to these kooks in the Chicago union?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
This is not a Repub vs union fight though. Chicago is Dem and Rahm is a Dem.
This time round you have to hate your own !!
So was Blago and we all know where he is. Still some find a way to support this nonsense and blame republicans.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:48 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times
Quote:
Well your post mentioned right wing old White guys.
Yes I was generalizing.

Right wing, elderly, white males are the most harmful to middle class interests because they are the most resentful of brown people getting ahead. So they'll gladly vote to cut their own family's benefits, if that means they can stick it to a brown person. Rich elites understand this and feed them propaganda on FOX and 24/7 AM hate radio.

The pattern is repeated over and over. They ALWAYS take the side of power/authority/corporations over workers trying to get ahead.

Unions are accepting of all US races/ethnicities/cultures.

Elderly/middle aged white males would love more money and security, but not as much as they want the pecking order preserved like it was back in the 1960's.

One of the biggest reasons they despise unions, and workers rights.

Last edited by padcrasher; 09-11-2012 at 04:01 PM..

Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
You can keep listening to these bitter, elderly, whites who want to drag your family down to their level, or you can start the long journey to help your kids and grandkids be able to make a decent living if they are willing to work.
Quote:
There is a clique of elderly, white, right wingers, living on limited incomes, poorly educated, living off their secure Social Security who can sit back and badmouth government and workers with no risk to their livelihoods.
yes paddy. we know you have certain 'issues' with those bitter, elderly, potbellied, evil ol' white people

What Four Decades of Conservative Ideology Has Brought Us

Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Yes I was generalizing. Right wing, elderly, white males are the most harmful to middle class interests because they are the most resentful of brown people getting ahead. So they'll gladly vote to cut their own family's benefits, if that means they can stick to a brown person. Rich elites understand this and feed them propaganda on FOX and 24/7 AM hate radio.

The pattern is repeated over and over. They ALWAYS take the side of power/authority/corporations over workers trying to get ahead
You are officially the most ignorant person in CD

Old 09-11-2012, 04:11 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Conservatives that claim to support workers ALWAYS side against unions.

Remember this when you go to vote in November.

Exactly. Because Conservatives support the WORKERS, not the Union "mob" bosses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies