Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 09:52 PM

419 posts, read 465,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No. Obama's parents were MARRIED when Obama was born. He was most definitely NOT born to a single mother, as he claimed yesterday. Obama LIED about the circumstances of his birth. Consider the implications of that...
And you LIED about the number of posts you put on here! First it's 13,000, then it's 3,000 - next you'll be saying you never post at all. Who knows what LIE you'll come up with next?

Consider the implications of lying . . . and being known as a LIAR

And yep, I'm still playing that violin for you one trick pony!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 10:57 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagurl View Post
And you LIED about the number of posts you put on here! First it's 13,000, then it's 3,000 - next you'll be saying you never post at all. Who knows what LIE you'll come up with next?
I told you, it was autocorrect that dropped the 1 in front of 13,000. Obama has no such explanation. His mother was MARRIED when he was born. He was NOT born to a single mom.

Hmmmm... Obama knowingly lied about the circumstances of his birth.

Old 09-15-2012, 12:11 AM

419 posts, read 465,803 times
Quote:
I told you, it was autocorrect that dropped the 1 in front of 13,000. Obama has no such explanation. His mother was MARRIED when he was born. He was NOT born to a single mom.

As you have clearly chosen to intepret that remark in one way, I have decided to interpret your post my way. Of course you state that it was autocorrect, but you'd say anything to get out of the fact that you purposely said one thing in one post and quite another in the next post. I have chosen to interpret your misleading comments as LYING.

Funny how a LIAR keeps calling out someone else, purposely mis-interpreting a comment, over and over and over and over and over, cut and paste, cut and paste, same refrain, same song, over and over and over and over and over. Even worse, this garbage comes from Jerome Corsi. Funny how Jerome doesn't rake Bush over the coals for all the comments Bush said. Why did Bush want doctors to have affairs with their patients? I mean, he did say, "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." Or did he knowingly tell the truth and that's what he wanted? Why did Bush want terrorists to succeed when he said, "I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." Oh, perhaps he was knowingly and intentional telling the truth?

Of course, then there's Romney: "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." I can't even make heads or tails out of that one.

Old 09-15-2012, 12:24 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I have never met a truly responsive or honorable young male who was raised by a single mom. They all have a similarity about them. They can not keep a promise. They believe that lying to survive is normal. They are men that have female attributes based in nest building that contributes to forsaking all others...and in effect are semi-anti social creatures. If Obama was raised by a single mother it would mean that his father got the hell out of there for greener pastures....That his father was disloyal to his wife and child...and a young man learns from his father....If his father is prone to disloyalty - He maybe prone to the same defect in character.
WOW!

As a SINGLE mother, who successfully raised five sons, each and every one responsible, self-supporting (except for the youngest who is a senior in high school), law-abiding, and compassionate, I take offense at your post.

The two oldest, who have children of their own, are nurturing and fully involved in their daughters' lives; the oldest one has sole custody of his daughter and has since she was a toddler (she's now 12).

My youngest son is planning on enlisting in either the Coast Guard or the Navy.

The other two boys have good jobs; one is married, works full time and goes to college full time.

You don't have a clue and what you posted is offensive and an insult to single mothers everywhere.

What a piece of work.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:30 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
What a funny thread. Libs getting into a silly snit about how many posts someone has.

Bottom line: 0Bama is a liar, but he knows how to play to his base of unwed mommies with no baby daddy in sight.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:37 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What a funny thread. Libs getting into a silly snit about how many posts someone has.

Bottom line: 0Bama is a liar, but he knows how to play to his base of unwed mommies with no baby daddy in sight.
Simple...there are a million of unwed mommies....another nice little block vote-- The worst thing he did was the way he spun the Zimmerman - Martin killing....That if he had a son...that he would have looked like black Martin the deceased young man.......That was stupid and uncalled for a blatant attempt to garner black votes in the future...real shifty- Why would Obama say something that poorly thought out? What it is - Is that this Washington delusional elite...actually think the average person is a dumb ,monkey---and for the most part they are- but even a dumb animal can figure out whey you are insincere.

Old 09-15-2012, 04:20 PM

441 posts, read 501,195 times
Quote:

As Obama's father was a bigamist, he was never in fact legally married to his mother... so his mother was a single mother. Obama's father buggered off when he was a baby and he only saw him once more when he visited Hawaii when Obama was about 10. He never saw him again.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:57 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
His wife Michelle said he was born to a very single mom. Now Obama is saying it, too...

Freudian Slip: Obama Now Says He Was Born To Single Mom; No Goat Herder? - 9/13/2012 - YouTube

The divorce decree says Obama's parents were married on February 2, 1961. Obama's mom was married when Obama was born in August of 1961.

Obama divorce decree

Why is Obama now saying she was single when he was born?
Ok, raised by one, feel better now? Good, now go get a life.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:12 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
So bastards are in vogue hugh? Oh that was a low blow...sorry Barry or Berach or who ever you are this week.....Why would Obama even get into the single mother thing? Could it be that he is promoting the non-family that is state controlled? He did perk up for same sex marriage....what's next...telling woman that men are not important and fathers are not needed-- Just look at me...he might say- I did not need a male role model or a father- and I became president of the United States Of America....

Looks like Obama might have New World Order tendencies.....? Plans to totally re-order society?

Old 09-15-2012, 07:15 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
So bastards are in vogue hugh? Oh that was a low blow...sorry Barry or Berach or who ever you are this week.....Why would Obama even get into the single mother thing? Could it be that he is promoting the non-family that is state controlled? He did perk up for same sex marriage....what's next...telling woman that men are not important and fathers are not needed-- Just look at me...he might say- I did not need a male role model or a father- and I became president of the United States Of America....

Looks like Obama might have New World Order tendencies.....? Plans to totally re-order society?
Is there something wrong with you?

I'm serious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies