U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 04:24 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,130,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliciano View Post
Thanks for the laugh.
Good... keep laughing.

Quote:
The warriors of radical Islam are not only "over there." Tens of thousands of Islamic militants now reside in America, operating in sleeper cells, attending our colleges and universities, engaging in influence operations aimed at the media and government. They are here - today. Many have been here for years. Waiting. Preparing.

Omar Ahmad, co-founder of CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, made his intent clear in a July 4, 1998 San Ramon Valley Herald article: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Qur’an should be the highest authority in America.”

The ultimate goal of both violent jihad and stealth jihad is the same: the advance and imposition of Islamic sharia law throughout the world. Only the means to the end is different.
http://www.actforamerica.org/index.p...merica/99-home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 01:51 PM

1,879 posts, read 2,114,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Good... keep laughing.

Join ACT for America
I think it is foolish to think ALL Muslims think that way. Heck, we have a lot of Christian Terrorist as well, and plenty terrorist in America that often go overlooked!

Old 09-15-2012, 04:54 PM

7,022 posts, read 5,778,848 times
Because "peaceful Muslims" secretly condone the violent acts of their radical brethren. It serves their own purposes to be a "victimized minority of religious bigotry" in the Western world so that Islam can continue its progression into secular and non-secular Western Judeo-Christian societies. In other words, the ultimate goal of Islam is to destroy the infidels from within so that Islam can set up shop.

Don't believe me? Have any of you visited Paristan or Londonstan lately?

While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within

The USA's clinging to its Christian God and Guns is what's saving it from falling into Europestan's fate. God help America the day the liberal atheists successfully turn the U.S. secular like Europe. That's like a welcome mat for radical Islam to take hold within the culture and choke it to death.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:21 PM

413 posts, read 485,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I would like to think most followers of most religions are peaceful, do not want wars and bloodshed, and are willing to give the other guy the benefit of the doubt. I also think they should be pointing the finger at injustice, especially when done in its name.

Christians criticize and even joke about the radicals and idiots in their group.

Why are not the good Muslims coming on CD and other venues and criticizing these rioting nutjobs?
But Christians don't stand against injustice either. They just quietly talk about it in private, just like the Muslims do.

I watched back in 2006 as a deacon stood up in a church with 200 people present and informed the church that he did not want that n-word youth pastor in his church. NO ONE ever stood up in that church. Behind his back they'd call him a racist, but I was alone in standing up for the youth pastor. All alone.

Locally, very few Christians protested the unjust murder of a mentally ill unarmed sober homeless man. Quite a few Christians even showed up at the town meetings to say they felt the cops were right.

Don't say Christians would protest the violence were they in the same shoes as the moderate Muslims. I'd bet money they won't. There is a difference between quietly stating that Westboro is full of it and doing something about Westboro.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:13 PM

4,743 posts, read 3,580,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
I would like to think most followers of most religions are peaceful, do not want wars and bloodshed, and are willing to give the other guy the benefit of the doubt. I also think they should be pointing the finger at injustice, especially when done in its name.

Christians criticize and even joke about the radicals and idiots in their group.

Why are not the good Muslims coming on CD and other venues and criticizing these rioting nutjobs?
Seriously?

because its far more interesting to film people who are pissed off at the US

They are out there, it has been reported.

I just think this is just stupid. . .anyway. Who protests an anti-protests. The anti-protestors (99%) are just staying home and continuing to buy US products.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:16 PM

4,743 posts, read 3,580,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Because "peaceful Muslims" secretly condone the violent acts of their radical brethren. It serves their own purposes to be a "victimized minority of religious bigotry" in the Western world so that Islam can continue its progression into secular and non-secular Western Judeo-Christian societies. .
agreed, except missing one point. . .The only thing worse, though, than a "peaceful muslims" are these "peacful Christians". F'n war on Christmas and the rest of the BS. Maybe its just a religious thing?

Old 09-16-2012, 02:49 PM

9,620 posts, read 12,804,020 times

Old 09-16-2012, 03:01 PM

12,411 posts, read 15,954,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Well, duh, there's already a thread showing that they are.
Do you consider these people terrorists?

You want them to call you on the phone and tell you to watch/listen to something?
Geez.
Oh, Cheil, you made my day. I saw this on Bill Maher, but thought it was a joke. Thank you SO much. These people are very brave and are taking their lives into their hands, probably.

It is heartening to see these good people.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:03 PM

12,411 posts, read 15,954,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
No.

Those pictures are lies. Taqiyya.

Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They made 5 signs and passed them around to different people to hold and took 12 sets of pictures.

Give me a break.

That's all complete bullcrap.
Prove your claim, Lucky. It looks pretty genuine to me. This kind of thing should be encouraged. Freedom of speech. Why are you down on them?

Old 09-16-2012, 03:08 PM

12,870 posts, read 12,781,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suissegrl702 View Post
But Christians don't stand against injustice either. They just quietly talk about it in private, just like the Muslims do.

I watched back in 2006 as a deacon stood up in a church with 200 people present and informed the church that he did not want that n-word youth pastor in his church. NO ONE ever stood up in that church. Behind his back they'd call him a racist, but I was alone in standing up for the youth pastor. All alone.

Locally, very few Christians protested the unjust murder of a mentally ill unarmed sober homeless man. Quite a few Christians even showed up at the town meetings to say they felt the cops were right.

Don't say Christians would protest the violence were they in the same shoes as the moderate Muslims. I'd bet money they won't. There is a difference between quietly stating that Westboro is full of it and doing something about Westboro.
people are always protesting the "protestors of westboro", and good for them.

americans do stand up for things they believe, and it is one of our few virtues. of course, we don't all agree on what to stand up for, but we do have the freedom to do so here.

some countries don't have that luxury.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies