U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 PM

2,050 posts, read 1,184,795 times

Advertisements

I used to watch fox news (along with other news channels) all the time. Got tired of them beating the war drums over Iraq, but what really cinched it was this. When Castro stepped down in Cuba, Aliysyn Camerota came out and told me that this would mean a new freedom for Cuba. Hello!! His brother took over. Turned the channel and never turned back again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 06:50 PM

2,963 posts, read 4,801,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayiask View Post
I used to watch fox news (along with other news channels) all the time. Got tired of them beating the war drums over Iraq, but what really cinched it was this. When Castro stepped down in Cuba, Aliysyn Camerota came out and told me that this would mean a new freedom for Cuba. Hello!! His brother took over. Turned the channel and never turned back again.
She's got some nice winnebagos!

Old 09-14-2012, 06:56 PM

17,022 posts, read 9,066,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Here is what I learned from the president's press secretary:
This is not a protest against the US or US policy, or Obama, even though US flags are being burned and effigies of Obama are being burned, and our embassies are being burned. No it is against the film that no one watched. It just happened to start on 911. If I watched left wing media I'm sure that has been parroted all day long.

They have no respect for the weak.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:35 PM

6,936 posts, read 6,990,802 times
I don't watch Fox news regularly. Once and a while. But this week I'm in Mexico City visiting American friends who live here and they watch Fox non-stop. What I've learned watching so much of the news on that network is how badly that organization has damaged the reputation of honest news reporting. Those reportors/anchors sit there and lie ... with a straight face ... and tell viewers they're being treated to fair and balanced news reporting.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:39 PM

5,787 posts, read 3,834,061 times
I'll bet that FOX News drives Liberals C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

I LOVE it - even if it's just for the satisfaction of seeing the "progessives" turning into barking moonbats.....LOL!!!

ONE cable channel that ISN'T part of the Re-Elect Obama Campaign drives them up a wall.....hilarious

Old 09-14-2012, 08:43 PM

2,050 posts, read 1,184,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
I'll bet that FOX News drives Liberals C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

I LOVE it - even if it's just for the satisfaction of seeing the "progessives" turning into barking moonbats.....LOL!!!

ONE cable channel that ISN'T part of the Re-Elect Obama Campaign drives them up a wall.....hilarious
They both drive some of us up a wall. Maybe Fox would be wise to put out a station that isn't so right wing biased as 'Fox News' is.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:50 PM

1,319 posts, read 2,150,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
1) The race is really really close, practically tied!

2) Jimmy Carter is still president! ( at least, he was on screen a lot)

3) The US in under attack by crazed Muslims, but this time, it's the president's fault!

4) Obama tried to "reach out" to terrorists!

5) Nothing like this happened when St Ronnie was president!

No wonder Fox viewers think cavemen rode around on dinosaurs!
That's why it's referred to as FOX BOOBS and not FOX News. When Obama won the election in 2008 my husband and I put that channel for a joke just to see if by chance these crazy nuts would deny Obama won the election. LOL They are just all "insane"!

BTW.... NO Fox News doesn't drive any of us Democrats crazy because we don't watch "National Enquirer" style politics.

OBAMA FOR RE-ELECTION

Old 09-14-2012, 09:02 PM

17,022 posts, read 9,066,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I don't watch Fox news regularly. Once and a while. But this week I'm in Mexico City visiting American friends who live here and they watch Fox non-stop. What I've learned watching so much of the news on that network is how badly that organization has damaged the reputation of honest news reporting. Those reportors/anchors sit there and lie ... with a straight face ... and tell viewers they're being treated to fair and balanced news reporting.

You can aadd all of the other stations to that list.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:32 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,425,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
That's why it's referred to as FOX BOOBS and not FOX News. When Obama won the election in 2008 my husband and I put that channel for a joke just to see if by chance these crazy nuts would deny Obama won the election. LOL They are just all "insane"!

BTW.... NO Fox News doesn't drive any of us Democrats crazy because we don't watch "National Enquirer" style politics.

OBAMA FOR RE-ELECTION
I watch FOX just to see what kind of rehtoric is on their channel......funny effin ****. That lasts for about 2 minutes.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:15 PM

69,372 posts, read 53,599,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Because Fox News airs something as stupid as this:
I didnt watch the video because no matter what it says, it doesnt explain why you need to be monitoring them.. Thats like an athiest going to church just to hear what the preacher says about god..

Dumb...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies