Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 01:15 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Complete with the terminology like "Dingy Harry" and "Moochelle", among others. I can spot a dittohead a mile away on this forum.

'Cause they're "havin' more fun than a human being should be allowed to have?"
Rush's shtick is sayin' outrageous stuff and people get all outraged when he says outrageous stuff.
He's playin' with y'all like a cat with a mouse. Keep bein' outraged, he loves it and thrives on it.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:16 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
When one mentions Limbaugh, the words "crazy conspiracy mode" are redundant.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:15 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Actually, what you know and I know and all the readers here in C-D is 99.9% of all the posts about Rush are started by the obsessives on the left who just can't seem to get enough of the guy. You guys love to hate him, and that's really kind of twisted
Yes, they do post most threads about Rush, a few years back it was the right doing it and then Rush went so far south even they knew that he had become an embarssment. I used to listen to him daily just to get another slant to see how the right-wing mind worked, at a certain point I simply walked away from his form of "entertainment". I do not hate him, and do not attempt to speak for me, but I, unlike yourself, know that Rush no longer has any credibility, defend his remarks if you wish but I would warn you that would be every bit as twisted as hating him.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:33 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I've stopped believing conservatives who say they don't listen to Limbaugh. If it's not him, it's some other talk radio blowhard they listen to. And I do believe he exercises a lot of influence on the conservative movement.
He is about as relevant as Rachel M. or Keith O. I don't listen to any of them. All are entertainers and extremists.

He might influence some; but then so does Chris M. and Rachel and the rest on the Left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies