Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 06:24 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times

Advertisements

It seems what Netahyahu says and what Obama's opponents here at home claim, are at odds. In fact they seem to be saying the exact opposite.

Here is what Netanjahu said about Mitt Romney and his comments about US throwing Israel under the bus: "that is simply not the case and simply not my position."

I guess Israel is getting tired of being a pawn in the US partian games.

About the accusations about Obama, he said ""I'm always pleased and happy to have a conversation with President Obama,"

About Iran he said "It's really not a partisan political issue."

Old 09-17-2012, 11:46 AM

Thanks for clearing that out Bibi.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It seems what Netahyahu says and what Obama's opponents here at home claim, are at odds. In fact they seem to be saying the exact opposite.

Here is what Netanjahu said about Mitt Romney and his comments about US throwing Israel under the bus: "that is simply not the case and simply not my position."

I guess Israel is getting tired of being a pawn in the US partian games.

About the accusations about Obama, he said ""I'm always pleased and happy to have a conversation with President Obama,"

About Iran he said "It's really not a partisan political issue."
Considering all the things that Obama has done to Netanyahu I know what I would think about him if I were Netanyahu and Obama wouldn't like it either.

Old 09-17-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Considering all the things that Obama has done to Netanyahu I know what I would think about him if I were Netanyahu and Obama wouldn't like it either.
The only things you have to consider is what you have heard from the Beck show, and based on what Netahyahu says, they are completely false.

Are you calling Bibi a liar?

Old 09-17-2012, 03:37 PM

Quote:
The only things you have to consider is what you have heard from the Beck show, and based on what Netahyahu says, they are completely false.

Poor soul, can't even watch Beck for his two weeks free because he doesn't accept anything about Beck that didn't come from Media Matters or the NYT.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:

Poor soul, can't even watch Beck for his two weeks free because he doesn't accept anything about Beck that didn't come from Media Matters or the NYT.

Don't you know that politicians are likely to behave as he did in your examples? No you don't.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:40 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Yeah, schemers get upset when they can't suck anyone into doing their misguided dirty work for them, eh?

Poor, poor Bibi

Old 09-17-2012, 03:48 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,499,728 times
Quote:
What exactly has Obama done "to" Netanyahu or the cause of Israel? Besides one non-scheduled appointment couldn't be worked out, some would like to make it seem that we have totally abandoned Israel and withdrawn all support. Simply not the case.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:51 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Does anyone believe BiBi is going to say something derogatory about Obama pre-election? He may have to deal with him for another four years. I guarantee you he is a closet Romney supporter. He's in there with his cabinet blowing trumpets and willing the Jews to wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayiask View Post
What exactly has Obama done "to" Netanyahu or the cause of Israel? Besides one non-scheduled appointment couldn't be worked out, some would like to make it seem that we have totally abandoned Israel and withdrawn all support. Simply not the case.
How about trying to force Israel back to their pre-69 borders?

How about trying to snub him on live television. Bibi schooled him that day and he's hated hiom ever since. Obama holds grudges forever.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:57 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Netanyahu is in a tight squeeze with Iran 6 months away from having a nuke... of course Netanyahu isn't going to say anything offensive as Obama has to him...

His people could be blown to pieces if the USA and others don't help protect their small little area called Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies