Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 09:25 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,892,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
You have sunk so low that you are poking sticks at people simply because you want to believe that your life is better than theirs. This post is no different than the loser guy living in his mom's basement who posts screeds against fat chicks.

Now we now why you are over 40 and still single.
I have no idea who you mean nor do I care. I'm not sure what my view against these scum people has to do with me still being single except perhaps you think I deserve no better than someone like them.

Whatever, troll somewhere else. I was warned about you from a few people as being nothing except a troll.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Quote:
The people with multiple baby mamas/baby daddies
...are scumbags.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:32 PM

They really are. The next person they sleep with may become another baby mama/daddy. This happened to a friend. She "dated" (in her mind but not mine)a guy with 4 kids by 4 different woman, none of whom he married. She had baby #5, ended up on welfare and he disappeared. So now we are paying for them. She is now pretty much ruined for a decent man.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:25 PM

1,758 posts, read 3,834,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
It depends on the person but in general they have lesser education and work low paying jobs. We should put a limit on how many kids they can have.
(Or, they don't work at all, because they are a Maaaaaaaamma...with all those keeds) I concur with that opinion about restricting the payouts, btw. All of the parents who are self-supporting must make choices and deal with economic realities. Why should the Welfares be exempted? If these baby-mills are living on the public dole, they should have some restrictions placed on them, and they should get used to being told what they can do and when. If you want power and control, get out there and earn your own living. And stop demanding that the rest of society pay for crapas baby after crapas baby.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryIMovedBack View Post
(Or, they don't work at all, because they are a Maaaaaaaamma...with all those keeds) I concur with that opinion about restricting the payouts, btw. All of the parents who are self-supporting must make choices and deal with economic realities. Why should the Welfares be exempted? If these baby-mills are living on the public dole, they should have some restrictions placed on them, and they should get used to being told what they can do and when. If you want power and control, get out there and earn your own living. And stop demanding that the rest of society pay for crapas baby after crapas baby.
We need to limit these people from breeding and definitely keep them out of the dating pool. If I had a dating site I would not allow anyone who had more than one baby out of wedlock.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:43 PM

1,758 posts, read 3,834,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post

Anyway going back to the OP, no wonder your single, and keep making threads about giving up, etc. You're so judgmental, and you always post about welfare, out of wedlock babies, single mom's/dads and gov't assistance every chance you get. I can't imagine why would be so fixated on this topic, but I'm assuming you have no life, to fixate on anything else. It explains the disdain you have for these groups of people.
"I can't imagine why would be so fixated on this topic" -- Oh, I can. Perhaps it's just because that's all there is where the OP lives? I know that's how it is in my town: It's nothing but elderly retirees, welfare people, weird old redneck bikers who only hang out with their biker friends and are probably gay, and stupid small town family sh*t as practiced by people who live their lives as if they are forever on stage at The Jerry Springer Show. I gave up trying to date a long time ago, and I don't apologize for my disdain of the local hoi polloi. Trash people need to a) stop proliferating, and b) stop burdening the rest of us with the financial burdens of trying to provide a decent education and quality of life to their unfortunate children who have fools for parents.

And there's nothing wrong with being 40 and single. I know I'd gladly choose 40 and single to 40 and stuck as Grandma Slopsquaw, raising Welfare grandkids for a family of useless indigent and irresponsible trash.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:46 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Because they need to learn only to approach people who want them. I don't and am repulsed by them.
Seriously? They need to learn their lesson? Who should they approach? Should there be laws on who certain people are allowed to approach?

Quote:
Ok, the guys who approach me are all different races so no race isn't the issue, nor is that they are probably on welfare. The issue is that why would someone like this think they are a prize?
Yeah - they should hate themselves. If only more people hated themselves the world would be a better place.
Quote:
They really are. The next person they sleep with may become another baby mama/daddy. This happened to a friend. She "dated" (in her mind but not mine)a guy with 4 kids by 4 different woman, none of whom he married. She had baby #5, ended up on welfare and he disappeared. So now we are paying for them. She is now pretty much ruined for a decent man.
I can't believe he did that to her! He ruined her! She was a totally innocent bystander. I HATE it when I get impregnated through absolutely no fault of my own!!!

Quote:
We need to limit these people from breeding and definitely keep them out of the dating pool. If I had a dating site I would not allow anyone who had more than one baby out of wedlock.
Definitely. I'm right there with you. We should also keep stupid people from breeding. And judgmental people. And people who tell other people that they are going to hell. I HATE those people. Let's keep them from breeding, too!!!

Who's with me!!!

Old 09-19-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryIMovedBack View Post
"I can't imagine why would be so fixated on this topic" -- Oh, I can. Perhaps it's just because that's all there is where the OP lives? I know that's how it is in my town: It's nothing but elderly retirees, welfare people, weird old redneck bikers who only hang out with their biker friends and are probably gay, and stupid small town family sh*t as practiced by people who live their lives as if they are forever on stage at The Jerry Springer Show. I gave up trying to date a long time ago, and I don't apologize for my disdain of the local hoi polloi. Trash people need to a) stop proliferating, and b) stop burdening the rest of us with the financial burdens of trying to provide a decent education and quality of life to their unfortunate children who have fools for parents.

And there's nothing wrong with being 40 and single. I know I'd gladly choose 40 and single to 40 and stuck as Grandma Slopsquaw, raising Welfare grandkids for a family of useless indigent and irresponsible trash.
Luckily in my town I don't see it much but where I used to live it was all I saw. It was so disgusting seeing all these teen girls with babies and these teen boys with babies from different girls. Where I am now it's mostly elderly and rednecks (and I live in Illinois).

Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 AM

541 posts, read 941,200 times
Quote:
Do these people honestly think decent people would want them? A friend of mine was just approached at a store by a guy with three baby mamas! YUCK. I told one of them he was going to the hot place because of his immorality but he said he was opposed to marriage and these women should have known it.

yeah actually men who have a kid is a deal breaker for me. I might make an exception if he was actually married before. But even that causes drama.

Old 09-20-2012, 01:28 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
Ok, the guys who approach me are all different races so no race isn't the issue, nor is that they are probably on welfare. The issue is that why would someone like this think they are a prize?
And why are you such a prize? I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would think the exact same thing about you that you're thinking about these 'scummy' people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies