Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 12:08 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,445 times

Advertisements

The Obama administration claimed that the two ex Navy seals were part of the protection for the Ambassador. News now tells us that The two former Navy SEALs killed in last week's attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were not part of Ambassador Chris Stevens' official security detail but took up arms in an effort to protect the facility when it was overrun by insurgents, U.S. officials tell the Washington Guardian. There was no protection for the Ambassador.

U.S. officials clarify administration description of two heroes in Libya attack | WashingtonGuardian

Ex-Navy Seals Died After a Long Fire Fight with Attackers - POST SCRIPTS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 01:49 PM

The death toll has risen to 47 people. Iran leashing out against the US again.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:57 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times
We should totally be invading Iran, why can't Obama do that? It makes me so angry!!

Old 09-21-2012, 02:29 PM

I don't know what the answer is and what should be done but isn't that why we elect a commander in chief? I wish he would stop worrying about Vegas, Letterman, Jay-Z or whoever and do his job. He has been campaigning heavily for a year now. Do you think he can do a little work now? As I said Obama's attempt is noble but very naive. They are perceiving American weakness and they are right.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:44 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,971,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
The Obama administration claimed that the two ex Navy seals were part of the protection for the Ambassador. News now tells us that The two former Navy SEALs killed in last week's attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were not part of Ambassador Chris Stevens' official security detail but took up arms in an effort to protect the facility when it was overrun by insurgents, U.S. officials tell the Washington Guardian. There was no protection for the Ambassador.

U.S. officials clarify administration description of two heroes in Libya attack | WashingtonGuardian

Ex-Navy Seals Died After a Long Fire Fight with Attackers - POST SCRIPTS
They took up arms because they were shopping in Benghazi for draperies and stumbled upon the scene?

The EX seals were on a dove hunting trip and just happened to have their own arms with them?

What are you implying here? And what the hell does this have to do with Iran?

Old 09-21-2012, 02:48 PM

Are you living under a rock?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09...ench-magazine/

Old 09-21-2012, 02:58 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,971,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
What's the point of the thread? I see you got the title wrong. Why is it important the the ex seals were not on some particular security detail? What were they doing in the area? Providing security for somebody correct?

What's your point? Why are you tying Iran into the bengazhi attack? Because they spoke out against some video or cartoons? They should be invaded now?

This has got to be the most confused thread I've come across in Months.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:04 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,158,856 times
There isn't a point, just a common trend i have noticed with pointless threads that keep popping up.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:06 PM

Ok, obviously liberal tv is keeping it hush hush on Obama incompetence and he gets away with another lie.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:24 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,489,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
We should totally be invading Iran, why can't Obama do that? It makes me so angry!!
I suppose that if someone is so Hell-bent on going to war ... they could walk over to the nearest services recruiting office and volunteer. Then send them first, to the front-line to lead the charge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies