Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 03:44 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,755 times

Advertisements

This chick is a wimp! My parent spanked me until I was 16, and the only reason they stopped is because I haven't given them a reason since then! Because I learned that I would rather just do what ever it is than get spanked with my mommas paddle (similar to the one in the article). In my town, unless you're a flaming liberal, you have about four choices: hand, paddle, cooking spoon (plastic or wooden), or belt. They use grounding when the spanking's not enough, but usually it is. And unlike the video, we can't sit! It hurts like hell, and our asses are usually "fire engine-red" and 6 times out of 10, "covered in bruises". She needs to suck it up!

I didn't even know they were still able to do this in schools, but thank God they are. At least we know that some schools what the kids that graduate from them to be book smart and common sense smart. Common sense tells you DON'T CHEAT!

The only thing I will say is that if the rule is that a woman was supposed to spank her, then a woman should have spanked her. But that rule is stupid.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:49 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,350,704 times
The parents thought that the school was going to adhere to their own policy, of same sex punishment. I am sure that they did not consent to their daughter being sexually assaulted by a sadistic, sociopath, male pervert, who no doubt, enjoyed having a young female at his mercy.

This may have been presented to the parents more as a situation of inducing shame. A symbolic "punishment", by a female teacher.

Rather than the reality of a young woman, used as sexual pleasure for a BDSM male Vice Principal.

No doubt, the parents were horrified at the result of this situation. Not unlike parents who leave a teen in an overnight jail, for reckless driving,to "teach a lesson", and find out he is brutally assaulted.

Parents rarely "consent" to having their children brutalized.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:59 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,385,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The odds are really high that she will be alright.
By what reasoning? And how are you defining "alright" anyway? Such a low standard as "She won't go to prison for anything", maybe? I'm not saying it's inevitable by any means, but you're pretending to know "odds" that you don't. I agree with those who are suggesting this is second cousin to rape. I mean, she's a relatively attractive teenage girl, not a little kid. Male teacher, apparently couldn't just stop at a couple swats. At an age where her sexual identity is forming, you're gonna tell me "Ehh, it won't change anything"? Please.

And it doesn't even have to be about sexual identity either. As an adolescent in high school, she's already got enough pressure from peers to rebel against authority in countless ways. Now, the system itself is helping to promote these inclinations?

Why else would this be such a problem for so many on this board and in the U.S.? If they didn't know it could very well mess students up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
And what happens when the 6'3" 280LB father turns up to dish out retribution to you with his fists ? Sick puppy that vice principal, getting his jollies from beating a teenage girl.
Quote:
The parents approval was given. Do you not bother reading before posting?
So approving spanking = approving beating? Well, at least you admit it; that's the first step...

Old 09-23-2012, 04:19 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,159,164 times
Quote:
The parents approval was given. Do you not bother reading before posting?
The parents approved the action of that MALE vice principal ?
That was a real manly thing to do, beat up a 100LB teenage girl.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:23 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,964,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Teacher is going to be sued to the stone age and his career will be over if this is true.
In civilized states, yes. In Texas, ???

Old 09-23-2012, 04:24 PM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
By what reasoning?
That countless millions have been spanked during their upbringing and did absolutely fine. One can argue that they ended up better off than not having been.

Quote:
So approving spanking = approving beating? Well, at least you admit it; that's the first step...
We had one side of the story but as most everyone points out that side shows that the school may not have adhered to the rules and if so should be held accountable for that.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:36 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,828,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Except the child requested it, and the mother approved.
people that spank usually have safe words if it gets too rough. MAybe you only get those when you're not in school and 15 years old.

Wonder if you can legallly spank an 18 year old in school.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:50 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times
How uncivilized. I didn't realize there were states left behind in the 19th century. Do they still ride around on horse buggies and churn their own butter? What losers these educators (and parents) are that they can't discipline their children without meting out physical violence. What a terrific example they are setting for adulthood. When someone isn't cooperating or doing what their told, go fetch a paddle or a switch and beat them into submission. Would these same people prefer to replace workplace discipline in the form or reprimands and write ups with a good tanning of their hineys? Here's a thought - next time someone makes a mistake on the job, they can choose between a write up or ten licks with a belt.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:50 PM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
There shoud be no paddling at a high school level. Middle school either. And only a swat to younger children if you absolutely must beat your kids (stupid people). Spanking a teenager on the butt has sexual overtones to it no matter who you are or what the circumstances. It's also sadistic. Beyond that, this is like saying your boss gives you the option of being written up for poor performance or a spanking on the butt with a paddle. If that sounds logical to you in any way you have a brain disorder, that's all there is to it.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:55 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,385,808 times
Quote:
That countless millions have been spanked during their upbringing and did absolutely fine. One can argue that they ended up better off than not having been.
We're talking about a teenage girl being spanked to the point of blistering and bruising, not spanking in general. By a grown man who is neither the father nor any other person permitted by the approval of either parent nor school to do the spanking.

But if you want to debate spanking in general as well, we can. Wanna start with all the research on spanking and go from there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies