Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 06:06 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qr5667 View Post
But he's black?!
You tell me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
He is out of touch with the average American.
no...he's just out of touch with YOU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
President Obama didn't build that wad of cash - someone did it for him.
Good....then get that same person to build you one since it that easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Really? How is that possible when 1 pound = $1.62.

Stop you're confirming the stereotype that Americans are stupid and uninformed.
LMAO....stereotype. I know its sarcasm, but Americans are pretty damn ate up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
If the liberals would get out of the way and stop taking money out of working peoples pockets then everyone would be able to earn their own wad of cash.
I'm liberal, and I'm not broke.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-25-2012 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: rude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 06:26 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Back to that again, please research what Obama really said, not what Rush said he said.

And technically speaking, someone else did produce that cash.
Excuse me? I have researched it - and I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh much.

I have read the official White House transcript and it indicates that he clearly said what he said.

Quote:
If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.
Have you read the transcript - or are you just repeating what Rachel Maddow said?

Think for yourself and do the research before accusing others of not.

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke, Virginia | The White House

Old 09-23-2012, 06:44 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qr5667 View Post
Don't spend much time around rich people, do ya?
Rich people don't flash their money.

You: FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He's never lived in the ghetto. Secondly, the reason why many high end stores sell money clips is because wealthy people often carry large wads of cash. But since you're certainly not rich, know squat about high end stores, or have enough dough to put in a thimble, of course you wouldn't know that.
Uh, huh.

Granted I've never lived in the ghetto known as Detroit. Maybe they act trashy there. I wouldn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
That doesn't look too massive to me. If he does the same as I do the larger bill are on the outside and the smaller are on the inside. Could be $40 or $500, neither of which is wierd.
Nice way to get hit on the head and robbed. And all for trying to make people think you're something you're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm liberal, and I'm not broke. What's your excuse? I'm not in your way....you're broke because apparently not working hard enough. Stop playing the victim and make something happen for yourself.
What 'cho mean, make something happen for yourself? Are you saying 0boy was LYING when he said someone else makes something happen for you?

You and 0boy: FAIL

------------------

And lookie at all the silly liberals defending 0boy for having money, but when it's Romney's money, it's baaaaaaaaaaad!

Dummies, all!

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 09-23-2012 at 06:53 PM..

Old 09-23-2012, 06:48 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,544,447 times
I had a 'massive wad of cash' like that in my wallet once. It totaled under $100.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:48 PM

By openly eating and seemingly enjoying pork - the president should have just lost the Jewish and Muslim vote.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:53 PM

635 posts, read 539,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

Wow, you know all rich people? That's pretty impressive, and not only do you know all rich people, you know that none of them carry around large amounts of cash, even more impressive!

Old 09-23-2012, 06:54 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,041,670 times
Quote:

Uh, huh.

Granted I've never lived in the ghetto known as Detroit. Maybe they act trashy there. I wouldn't know.

Nice way to get hit on the head and robbed. And all for trying to make people think you're something you're not.

Well how the heck else should he carry his money? Should he only carry $5 in singles at any given time? Sheesh people are acting like he has a three inch fold of thousand dollar bills.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:55 PM

How come he didn't leave some cash at home for Michelle to spend?

I guess Malia and Sasha don't get an allowance.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:58 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
The nasty posts in this thread are sadly no surprise.

Old 09-23-2012, 07:00 PM

29,804 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
You can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.

Flashy pimpy stuff.
Actually, Obama hates everything about the ghetto life. Being handed everything he has to his credit, he knows nothing of struggle, or coming from nothing. To him, those people are less than human. When he was doing his community organizing gig, he refused to live anywhere near the very people he was trying to organize. For him, it was just a way to make phat money, but rest assure, he doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself... Except those that can help him get a little richer or help him strong arm even more power and control.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies