Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 07:50 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
You can't prove much of what you see on tv either Chris. That is why it is good to be skeptical of things. We all say how corrupt the Govt is and how bad other people are ...... but then you guys say everything you hear in the media is correct. The media never brings out things that will hurt the ones in control. They can get away with what they get away with because enough people believe the media lies

So which is it? You guys are so irrational you can't even see that hypocrisy there.....

Basically, I could start up a media company tomorrow and tell you that water is dry and sand is wet and you would believe it because someone said so on tv........ think for yourself bro....
You can't PROVE that there isn't a spagheti monster behind the sun . . just out of reach. With Logic like that, Its an irony of all ironies that you call the people who don't agree with you sheep.

Yeah, the media (and youtube) are under the control of some super secret organization. They never release anything that the "ones in control" don't want you to see. And I assume Julian Assange works for the NSA, and everytime the media does something the govt. doesn't like. . .its all smoke and mirrors

and you call me a sheep. That takes a lot of non-thinking. . .I get paid to think for myself, to be quantitative, skeptical, and logical. I find your reasoning as about as interesting as the Jehova Witnesses who stop by and swear up and down . .

alas, you love your faith and rationality will not break that. So go back and worship at the world of Illumination and GWO and all that kind of crazy stuff. Go ahead and believe, like Christ, that their plans will unfold in . . .just . .another. . .year that never comes.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:49 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times

Here you go.... just for the select few who can't think for themselves on this thread..... look familiar C?

Old 09-27-2012, 09:51 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
You can't PROVE that there isn't a spagheti monster behind the sun . . just out of reach. With Logic like that, Its an irony of all ironies that you call the people who don't agree with you sheep.

Yeah, the media (and youtube) are under the control of some super secret organization. They never release anything that the "ones in control" don't want you to see. And I assume Julian Assange works for the NSA, and everytime the media does something the govt. doesn't like. . .its all smoke and mirrors

and you call me a sheep. That takes a lot of non-thinking. . .I get paid to think for myself, to be quantitative, skeptical, and logical. I find your reasoning as about as interesting as the Jehova Witnesses who stop by and swear up and down . .

alas, you love your faith and rationality will not break that. So go back and worship at the world of Illumination and GWO and all that kind of crazy stuff. Go ahead and believe, like Christ, that their plans will unfold in . . .just . .another. . .year that never comes.

All we have to say to the non thinkers like you is.... baaaaaahhh goes chris.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies