Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,521,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
The difference between FOX news and MSNBC is that FOX actually puts liberals on the air. I have never one time seen an actual conservative on an MSNBC panel.
ROFL......Well I have countless times...... like Wingnut Hate Group(F.R.C.) leader Tony Perkins...on regularly to name just one.

Michael Steele former R.N.C. Chairman is on ALL the time.

John Sununu is on regularly as well.

Newt Gingrich has appeared often as a guest.

Apparently you never heard of Joe Scarborough's "Morning Joe" show!

He's a former GOP Congressman...his show is 3 hours long and definitely slants to the right; but more moderate than FAUX...I mean Fox News.

OR S.E. Cupp a co-host on The Cycle.

Try to get your "facts straight".

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 09-27-2012 at 06:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbound74 View Post
MSNBC--very extreme left. Any semblance of truth or full story is hard to find. Al Sharpton is a painful-to-watch hoot.
CNN--very far to the left but tries to hide it. Also tries to be honest, but ideologues interfere too often.
Fox--only right-leaning TV channel out there. C'mon lefties, give 'em at least one.
Current--amateurish MSNBC counterpart. Fun to watch documentaries and bad 90's movies.
The old networks that nobody cares about; NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS. Irrelevant, but if you do care, kind of CNNish but tries less hard to hide bias.
Radio.Righties pretty much own the AM dial, or at least the successful, profitable parts of it. Lefties have their NPR and occasional dj's on FM who spew politics from time to time.
The internet is for everyone, but libertarian free-for-all seems to win out at the end of the day.
CNN is now the little brother of Faux News.......mainly owned by that flaming Liberal Rupert Murdoch! .

Old 09-27-2012, 06:41 AM

14,482 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I don't believe the asertion regarding the "Forward" image. Sounds like a 'tin foil hat' moment. I will agree, though, that MSNBC is intentionally moderate to slightly left leaning. It makes for a bit of a counterweight to the racism/extremism witnessed daily on FOX News ... the entertainment channel.
Al Sharpton is given a heavily weighted voice on MSNBC, a man with the blood of at least 7 people on his race baiting hands. That is all anyone has to know about MSNBC. Murderers are just fine with them as long as the murderers help promulgate their message.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
MSNBC is the worse of the lot, at least Fox is fair, and have people from both party's on the show. Yes they are, if you watch you would know. At least they do debate. MSNBC is the most bias they can be along with the lovely ladies of the view! Just love that wonderful Joy. Whoopi, and Madonna.

MSNBC is disgusting, liars, low as low can get, and act so inmature and childish. Do Dems, really think name calling is a mature thing to do. Why would any conserative go on a program so bias, so unfair, would any of you! When you resort to name calling, and lying, your true colors are shining thru. And shows just how inamture you are as an adult.
ROFL...dumbest post I've read here in months.

Good thing the GOP stations and pundits and advocates NEVER use childish and immature name calling.

Ever hear of Rush Limbaugh......Sean Hannity......Ann Coulter.....Bill O'Reilly....they never call people names...just ask Sandra Fluke.

Not to mention the name calling in this forum.

As a gay guy.......I've been called names here that would make Satan blush.

Your post lacks any and all credibility.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:44 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,239,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Today in the lobby while at work I saw part of Obama's speech at the UN.

I noticed in the upper right hand corner of the screen that it said "MSNBC".
It would toggle back & forth between that and a motto, "Lean Forward".

Lean Forward!?!

No, there is no slant in the media.....no, not at all.
Nope, there's none at Faux News either. Thanks for lettin' all of us know!

Old 09-27-2012, 07:06 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
MSNBC is nowhere as close to bad as Faux Snooze is for how much they support R Money republicans will only believe Faux Szoone & Rush to them all the other news organizations are 500% lying
My 8 year old grand kid could mess up Fox News better then that. Come on, try again or is this the peak of your imagination?

Old 09-27-2012, 07:10 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"Taught me"?

I actually watch MSNBC about every other night. I can see for myself it is a comedy show. One simply just has to have an ounce of sense and a modicum of reality to see that it is so far from a news program that it can only be described as comedy. Given that it is really not a news program, I think they feel as though they have "dramtic liscence" to say whatever the hell they want, as it is just for fun and not intended to be taken seriously.

Like children believing that cartoon characters are real, liberals, sadly, actually believe what is said on MSNBC. I bet the producers there laugh thier asses off about it!
Sounds like you watch MSNBC a lot more than I do.....actually I don't watch any news channel because they are all doing it for one reason, money. All MSNBC and FOX and CNN and such care about is their ratings and their money. The content will always take a back seat to money.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:59 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,983,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
"Taught me"?

I actually watch MSNBC about every other night. I can see for myself it is a comedy show. One simply just has to have an ounce of sense and a modicum of reality to see that it is so far from a news program that it can only be described as comedy. Given that it is really not a news program, I think they feel as though they have "dramtic liscence" to say whatever the hell they want, as it is just for fun and not intended to be taken seriously.

Like children believing that cartoon characters are real, liberals, sadly, actually believe what is said on MSNBC. I bet the producers there laugh thier asses off about it!
You sound like you're talking about Fox News again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies