Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 06:24 PM

1,349 posts, read 663,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
How do you think we got to be the "so-called first nation in the world" ? Certainly not because of Obama type thinking and agendas.

I think perhaps you did get that right. He is a chameleon and changes according to the needs of the moment.

Crazy

Old 09-30-2012, 06:29 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
Crazy
Yes, we certainly are in a "crazy" situation, and getting crazier. That's why so many think it's so critical to turn it around come elections.

This blind worship of O-ba-ma! is mind-boggling.

Old 09-30-2012, 07:45 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,073 times
Quote:
Yes, we certainly are in a "crazy" situation, and getting crazier. That's why so many think it's so critical to turn it around come elections.

Obama may be a very average president but at the end of the day
you believe in nonsense. There is no god

Old 09-30-2012, 08:02 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
Quote:

" Blind Worship" ? Now that's a new talking point from the Righties . I think the public is beginning to see
The blind side of Romney. This guy is an empty suit.no plan, no tax return disclosure , no taxes paid for almost 10 years, no connection with the average person, no is the big word for Romney show him you mean it on voting day !

Old 09-30-2012, 08:19 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,076,154 times
The current prime minister of Australia Julia Gillard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is an avowed Atheist, and it has never been an issue with voters there.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:19 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,797,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
Obama may be a very average president but at the end of the day
you believe in nonsense. There is no god
Prove it!

Old 09-30-2012, 11:58 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Obama is a Black Theologist.

What makes you sasy that because quite a few blacks in this country believe and understand what the Rev Wright was saying?

His Reverend of 20 years believes in redistribution and "God Damn America".

Many people believe that the wealth of the country should not be held in the hands of a few. Guess what? This country is not a person and the way that it is has been running the last couple of decades as a whole it is pretty trucked up.

Since when does religion matter to Democrats?

When did it start been exploited by the republicans?

As long as the pseudo doctrine includes abortion. That's a good synod according to Democrats. Real Christian.

Until the republican doctrine find a way to start caring for the children that are already here. Since they want to stop legal abortions they should help feed, educate and house those very same children instead of complaining about them. I guess real christians only care for fetuses and don't give a damn about the child itself

Actually, tithing is not the most important thing in a Christian's life. But thanks for spreading lies.

You are right, the most important thing is controlling what others do with theirs

Would an Atheist President be better than a Mormon President?

Actually, who really knows, since regardless of whoever is in office is going to do the bidding of the secret elite who believe in nothing but power and control of the masses.

Do Atheists believe in Global Warming? Do Atheists believe that they are superior?

Some don't many do, what does that have to do with superiority?

The last thing we need is Atheists stomping on religion - in a country founded on freedom of religion.

A true atheist could care less in what others believe in but would govern based on informational facts of only what he/she can see instead of making choices (or lying about doing so) by faith alone.

My suspicion is that the OP started this thread to bash Romney. Well, if Romney were a Muslim, I doubt the OP would have a problem.

Proably, but as I mentioned before, it would not make any difference anyway. Besides if mitt bows down and changes what he believes in to the teabaggers what else would he go against?

Madonna said that you have a Black Muslim in the White House. You like that, don't you?

You do know that she said that as an off-color joke don't you? She is also a big supporter for gay marriage/rights. You like that, don't you?

Old 10-01-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
All you atheists so proud of your scientific views on life don't realize that atheist and their movements like Communism and Nazism commited some of the biggest attrocoties in history of man kind.

I am not saying all atheists are guilty of being Communists or Nazis but that being an atheist does not necessarily elevates to some higher ethical or intellectual level.

Keep that in mind.

Also keep in mind many countries have went to war and millions have died BECAUSE of religion.

Old 10-01-2012, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a flag of honor View Post
I'll vote the mormon who made his fortune employing millions vs the atheist or spent trillions unemploying .. 23 million unemployed and he grants amnesty to millions then gives them drivers license so they can vote. one million foreclosures every year in our country.. and all the atheist did is create debt by bailing out all his big campaign supporters. I really don't believe obama is an atheist. He is a muslim and believes in allah the evil!!
[SIZE=5]Obama says he's [/SIZE][SIZE=6]not a Muslim[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]This story is no longer available - Washington Times[/SIZE]

Obama says [SIZE=6]he is a Muslim[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] pathetic crap we have in office.. [/CENTER]

Blah, blah faux told me so, blah, blah rush was right, blah, blah hannity is never wrong blah....

Old 10-01-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post

Same here :

How can one be an atheist and a muslim? But maybe he, a musim, hides as an atheist? oh no, please, another step I forgot. He pretends to be a christian that pretends to be an atheist just so that nobody knows he's a muslim. Did I get that right?

Whoa slow down, you are dealing in redneck logic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies