Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 12:12 PM

465 posts, read 507,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Everyday...everyday Muslims are killing non-muslims,you people can't be so blind its impossible but maybe you choose to be.

Oh and by the way if your town is so crazy...moved,I did.
i said town i grew up in meaning i did move but that's ok i have brain injury so my thoughts don't always come out clear
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 12:23 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Gee, I lived with a Muslim for 4 years as a roommate. How on Earth did I and my Jewish roommate get out alive! He must have been planning my beheading the entire time, considering there are no moderate Muslims!!

And the dude that sells me my falafel... I better stop buying from him, it's a trap.

And the Muslims that helped me hand out water after 9/11 with the Red Cross... they must have just been trying to get some inside info.

How dare they dance! Every Muslim must have been forewarned about the attack on the towers! They all knew ahead of time, every one of them right!

The Muslim dude in my local bodega dances with his bodega cat all the time. He must know something. FYI, Tripoli is a Lebanese restaurant. The majority of Lebanese people are actually Christians. Just because they're brown doesn't mean they're Muslim. Kind of strange you wouldn't know that being born and bred in NYC.
They are everywhere.

Evil Monkey - YouTube

Old 09-27-2012, 12:38 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Hmmm....kinda sounds like recent events over seas....wouldn't ya say? Maybe not to off base, although your pathetic attempt at trying to demean the possibility is already planted in your head.
I'm just not wetting my pants over "muslim hordes" sweeping across the USA, looking to behead random folks on the street.

Quote:
I have an idea - why don't YOU and your family stand on the front line?
1. I'm not the one who's scared.

2. When I served in the USMC, I was on the front line.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:39 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Lightbulb I think it's called "projection"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Were you laughng when WTC towers fell down?
Seems to be your idea.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamscott View Post
if there's no extremist muslims because of a few idiots then the same has to be said for Christians and that guy that held a family hostage him and his friends are born-again Christian kkk members, that was my point you told me to name some that blew themselves up i think shooting a cop and almost killing a family would be extreme most people agree, it was on an episode of i [almost] got away with it...it happened just a few years ago, he's still an extremist that hates races because of his interpretation of the bible so why are we holding muslims to one standard and christians to another
There is no such thing as a extremist muslims....... All of them are! They are told it is ok to lie to the infidel which I am and assume you are, which makes them ALL extremist muslims.

This is what should happen to ALL of them
Allahu Akbar In Your Face - Stormbringer's Auxiliary Thunder

Old 09-27-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Who is mad? You seem to have your panties in a wad over what other people have that you envy. Looks like you conservatives can't control your emotion when discussing 'them'.

I'm not the one crying over Muslims and their property.
Still weak...... I don't give a flyin' leaptard what they own or tghink they own..... I want them out of the USA NOW! i don't like to mingle with the enemy. What do they own in the USA just slums, which is what Obama wants them to own and to offer everyone else, that and maybe to heard goats which might be a suitable job for you.

Being of Scot decent i don't even own a pair of panties... Nice try...... Do you treat your wife like they treat theirs? It seems most liberal democrat are very far removed from that since it is more likely their very wives would beat them up. I know if I treated my wife like she were a goat, she would blow my head off with her very own .45 Govt Model.

You may live long enough to bless my son who is of the same Scot decent, because when it comes to my kind of barbarian, and the Muslim kind, my kind most often wins.

And this link is exactly what i think should happen to all good Muslims. this way they in fact get their 72 year old virgin....... Why anyone would want one is past my ability to to fathom, but they do.....

http://stormbringer.posterous.com/allahu-akbar-in-your-

Old 09-27-2012, 03:31 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,582,900 times
There's a lot of hysteria in the US about muslims, and not w/o some pretty good justification. But we need to step back and realize there are several million muslims living in the USA at present, and by far the majority of them are decent, productive citizens.

I think everyone understands that the radicals are trouble, either here or overseas.

Heck, we have our own religious radicals, and they aren't muslims.

But they aren't much different from the radicals over there.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
There's a lot of hysteria in the US about muslims, and not w/o some pretty good justification. But we need to step back and realize there are several million muslims living in the USA at present, and by far the majority of them are decent, productive citizens.

I think everyone understands that the radicals are trouble, either here or overseas.

Heck, we have our own religious radicals, and they aren't muslims.

But they aren't much different from the radicals over there.

And I think you are wrong and there is no such thing as a moderate muslim...... I think every last one of them should be deported. the sooner the better.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:38 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
And I think you are wrong and there is no such thing as a moderate muslim...... I think every last one of them should be deported. the sooner the better.
What if they were born in the United States?

Old 09-27-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
What if they were born in the United States?
That is a problem, but it might be taken care of in a oath to live by and up hold the CONS. Not demand the UN impose law upon the USA as was done in this past Sept.

A part of the oath should state clearly that if they become the enemy of the country of birth that the penalty will be capitol and the punishment carried out swiftly.

Of course the USA isn't what it once was and gets weaker and weaker by the very day.

There is so much Govt can not do, that it is almost hardly worth the bother of having any Govt at all. The very last thing the Govt is able to to do is Govern.

it can't keep any embassy, It can't deal with mexico, it can't even deal with it's own people! So why bother to pay the Govt any attention at all......

It's clearly time to take it back, and bring the CONS back into the power it once had. This social experiment has failed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies