Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 12:35 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times

Advertisements

Notice how much Obama isn't concerned about blacks. He didn't even show up for the NAACP convention.

Then of course there is Madonna. African-American in the White House ... we have a black Muslim in the White House ... it means there is hope in this country, and Obama is fighting for gay rights. Did he do anything other than talk the talk. Did he walk the walk?

Notice how much Obama cares about gays. Did he do anything really for gays? Again, there has been no action. He couldn't make room on his schedule for the AIDS Conference in July 2012 despite pressure from activists groups.

Obama would not meet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Why would Obama part with a long standing tradition and refuse to meet with world leaders this week at the UN.

Exactly what does Obama do beside campaign. I would think the left would be discussed by all the kissing up to rich people to get money.

I would not be surprised if Obama would figure out how to get out of the debates. The questions will not be soft and it might be too hard for him. I will be interesting to watch him skirt around the questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,244,494 times
Obama, like most politicians, is a demagogue. It's not about what he does but about what he says.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,167,831 times
He goes on The View and Letterman, he pretends to watch sports ( which he probably knows very little about actually) and he seem to drink a lot of beer. Other than that and doing anything that pertains to his real job...no.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times
I think he is a wannabe celebrity using the presidential seat and on our tax dollar. He only gives speeches when he is campaigning and avoids questions from the real news. He seems to get irritated when someone asks him something he does't want to answer.

Anything about the economy and now 4 people died (no security) and he wants to talk about anything but his major screw up in the middle east.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:41 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Name calling rather than answering the question. That is pathetic. There I combined the two, feel better? You learn from Obama well, if you have nothing to talk about then use distraction.

Lets get back to the question, can you tell me exactly what Obama does do beside campaign.

Obama does not go to Intelligence briefings
Obama didn't care enough to show up at the NAACP convention.
Obama doesn't care enough to go to an HIV convention.
Obama doesn't care enough to talk to world leaders.
After 4 men killed Obama flies off to Vegas to campaign
DEATH TO AMERICA, our embassies burning around the world and Obama goes on Letterman, a party at Jay-Z and the view.
After that rightie diatribe it should be a clear landslide for Romney and the tea party, you got nothing to worry about, right?
As for Savoir Faires name calling? i didnt realize giving an opinion of a topic was name calling,
Strange and pathetic is more a description/adjective or did i miss the name calling?

Old 09-27-2012, 05:33 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
He golfs, and knows how to lie when him throwing money at problems, dont make them disappear.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:35 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,177 times
The only thing Obummer does is spend tax payer money on elaborate trips and to hang out with the celebs. He is a true loser in every sense. And only a true idiot would ever vote for him.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:39 AM

305 posts, read 553,463 times
Maybe there really is a Secret Cabal running things and there is not that much for him to do.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:04 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
In 9 months you've posted more than I have in 6 years...so I'd ask you the same
And I guess it just eats at you that StayInformed has twice the rep as you, eh? LOL!

Let's see, what does BO DO?

1. Golfs
2. Lies
3. Hob nob with celebrities
4. Ignores the will of the American people
5. Writes a LOT of Executive Orders
6. Divides the country
7. Ignores our national security needs
8. Psychologically torments 9/11 survivors
9. Apologizes to enemies
10. Plays being President

Air Force One Flies Over Lower Manhattan, Scaring New Yorkers! - YouTube

I will NOT forgive this AMATEUR for what he has DONE to this country.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:40 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
In the eyes of the Cons, Obama has done nothing in four years....well except destroy America with his Marxist policies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies