Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 02:41 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,865,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
What unconstitutional acts? You do realize there are checks and balances yes? Or do you have so little faith in your Republican/Conservative politicians that you just lay down for Obama in the end?

Figured as much - all bark and no bite. Pathetic.

Anyway, Obama hasn't done anything unconstitutional and if he had, he would have been impeached by now.

Say hello to 4 more years of Obama.
Obama has done no less than 3 illegal and impeachable acts, which in fact are border line treason, which if he isn't careful may be arrested for in office and tried for in the courts. I am not going to get into it with a obvious worshiper who is blind though.

A hint might be after dark deals in the night, where you must buy the box to find out what's in it. And then Libya and Egypt, but you would know nothing of CONS LAW, and think what 0 has done is all well and good....
There is more, much more but these 3 are good enough...
Good luck with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 02:44 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,214,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What do you know about impeachment and how it works? Do you know that Bill Clinton was impeached but not removed from office. Why was that? Do you think that Obama could veto his own impeachment?
I ask you the same thing. Nice try attempting to put this conversation on me. Not going to work - so pony up: what do YOU know about impeachment and how it works?

Quote:
Seriously, what do you know about the impeachment process, as described in the Constitution?
Get to answering your own question.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:47 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,180,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
What do you think Obama's second term will look like?
He will spend the term blaming others doing nothing and getting ready for Michelle to run as the country collapses

Old 09-28-2012, 03:23 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,868,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
He will spend the term blaming others doing nothing and getting ready for Michelle to run as the country collapses
All the while putting people into his administration that want to destroy Americas identity.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:38 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,865,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Oh and I bet she can run, but to where.........? If Zero goes full blown traitor, a first ever, there will be no place to run where you don't just die tired.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:13 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,214,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Obama has done no less than 3 illegal and impeachable acts, which in fact are border line treason, which if he isn't careful may be arrested for in office and tried for in the courts. I am not going to get into it with a obvious worshiper who is blind though.

A hint might be after dark deals in the night, where you must buy the box to find out what's in it. And then Libya and Egypt, but you would know nothing of CONS LAW, and think what 0 has done is all well and good....
There is more, much more but these 3 are good enough...
Good luck with that.
What "impeachable" acts has he done? If he's done them, why hasn't he been impeached and why isn't this national news?

Until such a time where he is formally charged with offenses, keep your crackpot theories to yourself.

Say hello to 4 more years of Obama.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:12 PM

24,624 posts, read 19,036,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
If he gets a Democratic majority in the House, he'll be active and get some things accomplished.
Yes, he'll get the National Debt to $30 TRILLION, the US credit-rating down-graded to CCC-, completely gut the rest of the economy and then blame it on Bush.

Actively...

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthemove28 View Post
The biggest "under the radar" issue I hope he tackles is student loan reform of some type. We need to re-think education in this country. Forcing people into massive amounts of debt for the crime of becoming educated is no way to run a progressive democracy.
No one was forced to take student loans.

I worked full-time and part-time while completing two BAs, an MA, and a PhD, and have no student loans. I paid 100%. And that was just a few years ago. I also shared living accommodations in order to cut living expenses and have more money.

So, how stupid are these morons that took money they weren't forced to take?

[quote=onthemove28;26289683]Spent less than Bush,.../quote]

He spent more than Bush. If we go here...

http://www.fms.treas.gov/mts/mts0909.pdf

...we can see a month-by-month accounting.

From October 2008 through January 2009....

Bush was responsible for $395 Billion in debt
Obama was responsible for $1.021 TRILLION in debt.

When the budget deficit exceeded the projected deficit, Obama should have ordered a spending freeze --- he didn't -- so he voluntary spent $1.021 TRILLION and you cannot blame that on Bush.

Please don't tell me you are a college grad, because that would make me very angry on several accounts, 1) that you were even allowed on a college campus, 2) that tax payers wasted money on you, and 3) that now you want dump all of your debt on the tax payers.

But being the nice guy I am, I'll give you an alternative....

...I'll forgive your student loan debt, but then you have to make the following changes to your university education system:

1] Only those students who score >2250 on the SAT are allowed to apply for college; and

2] The number of college freshman or persons entering university for the first time cannot exceed 5% of the total number of people in the US who have 18 years of age, meaning that if there are 4,186,666 students 18 years of age, then only 209,333 can be accepted to college.

I'll even do you one better....I let those 5% go to college for free on my dime.

Deal?

If you chose to do that, then your university education system would be just like Europe...."where everyone goes to university for 'free.'"

Dealing...

Mircea

Old 09-28-2012, 09:36 PM

987 posts, read 1,379,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onthemove28 View Post
Spent less than Bush, and he did it bailing out an economy.
And almost all republicans voted in favor of the bailout. And it worked.

But OK.
That's not true!

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

By MARK KNOLLER / CBS NEWS/ March 19, 2012, 6:55 PM
National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush

Old 09-28-2012, 11:16 PM

11,136 posts, read 10,900,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
What do you think Obama's second term will look like?
Oh.... I imagine it will look eerily similar to this.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:04 AM

2,608 posts, read 2,088,629 times
Ahh it wont be so bad if you love the UN and global government...

Just think of how good it will feel to be a good global citizen paying all the new global UN taxes...

Oh yea and the statues and huge posters of dear leader are gonna be awesome!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies