Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 10:19 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Insanity View Post
It's not hard to piece together people.

It was said that one hundred Israelis funded the Mohammad film. Israel asked the maker to have it released because it knew that some Muslim elements (people who have never so much as thrown a rock against Israel, these extremists are actually propped up by US in the USA) would overreact. Netanyahu and Obama have been having problems lately and Israel wants nothing more than Netanyahu's college buddy Mitt Romney to come into office. You know, since Obama has a spine and won't yield to Israel's demand to declare war on Iran. They want Obama out. And since Obama came out of the last few weeks looking like a failure in the Middle East, it's safe to assume he lost some votes. This was the plan.

These Muslim extremists violently protesting (nothing wrong with the ones protesting in a civil manner) are being used.
Obama has a spine ? You must be drinking the koolaid again. 100 Israelis huh ? I think someone broke your logic machine. It's all a political trick by Romney to win the election ? Pardon me while I roll around
on the floor laughing, cause thats sooo funny -----
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 12:49 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,870,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Yes we Americans allowed them in I fear mistakenly. It does not mean we can't freeze their bank accounts and take back their green cards and concentration camp any who refuse to leave for their anchor babies, AND IF ANY should HAPPEN TO BE ON WELFARE cut them off like a head!

The meaning of coming to American in the modern sense means giving up the traditions where you came from to be American.

As Americans we can eminent domain their lands and take back what they bought with no problem what so ever. Flooding the USA and other countries does not mean they can take law into their own hands here, while we have no control for say England who is a weaker western nation too full of themselves.

Any real American president would have set down the LAW upon these Muslims by now which has not yet been done because Obama is either weak or is one of them.

The muslims need to know that they are no longer welcome here in the America and that 'We the people" want them to leave as soon as possible. That "We the people" will take legal measures at each and every opportunity to force them to leave.

That they are not refugee's escaping to come here for religious freedoms, and must leave now since they have declared war under islamic jihad upon us!

No more will wearing a table cloth on one head bee seen as anything other than an act of WAR... Wear one and be seen in public will mean arrest, and a trial to the conviction of the fullest extent of the LAW. Then the punishment of course will be removal of one head!

In the USA when we remove heads we use a old fashion 2 man saw for felling trees and that really hurts alot. Leave now !
Just so we are clear. I do consider this person on my side. I will not trade ignorant, bloodthirsty Third World barbarians for ignorant, bloodthirsty First World barbarians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
How do YOU sleep at night defending people that bury women up to their necks in the ground and then bash their heads in with rocks?

How do YOU sleep at night defending a people that herds women and children into a sports stadium and hacks them to death?

How do YOU defend a religion that says either you convert or you die?

The Magnitude of Muslim Atrocities

The Magnitude of Muslim Atrocities

To be fair, Mac_Muz was being criticized in that post did say some inflammatory things. He keeps going on rants about expelling all Muslims, claiming that "ALL Muslims are terrorists", and ranting about invading Muslim lands to saw off heads and so on. I am not sure if he was just trolling or is sincere, but I will not stand by it.

It is the aggressive expansionism and desire to trash everything decent and modern about the world is why I hate Fundamentalist Islam. I make no bones about it, but I will not side with reactionary scumbags just because they don't like it either. I do not wish to replace Muslim slaughter of innocents with a Western slaughter of innocents. Just like I wouldn't ally with Nazis to fight Communists. I will not befriend monsters to fight monsters. I have no more love or respect for Mac_Muz than I would for that protester that shrieked "Take lesson from Theo Van Gogh! You will pay with your blood!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies