Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 07:27 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
Like many other people I sincerely believe that Barack Obama is the second coming of Jesus Christ. From the first time I heard him speak I was drawn to his teachings much in the same way I was drawn to the bible as a young Child growing up in Seattle Washington
Barack is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” ,referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges. Hussein, is a Biblical word meaning “Lord and savior.” “So you see, Barack was destined to be a lord and savior that would rise like a flash of lightning to win the presidency in 2008. Since his time in office he's won the noble piece prize, ended the terror of known antichrists such as Osama Bin laden and Moammar Gaddafi as well as setting up several programs to help disadvantaged people.
It says in the bible Mathew 25:35-40
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous (conservatives)will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?”
this is what many think of when they here the name of the great speaker Barack Hussein Obama
wow

Liberals are now confusing Christ with Marx.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:30 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,003,671 times
Can't be. I have learned on C-D that most Liberals are soul-less, morally corrupt atheists who do not believe in anything but the almighty government. Since they want to re-elect Obama, I doubt that he is the son of god. If he were, they'd never re-elect him.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:34 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
Like many other people I sincerely believe that Barack Obama is the second coming of Jesus Christ. From the first time I heard him speak I was drawn to his teachings much in the same way I was drawn to the bible as a young Child growing up in Seattle Washington
Barack is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” ,referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges. Hussein, is a Biblical word meaning “Lord and savior.” “So you see, Barack was destined to be a lord and savior that would rise like a flash of lightning to win the presidency in 2008. Since his time in office he's won the noble piece prize, ended the terror of known antichrists such as Osama Bin laden and Moammar Gaddafi as well as setting up several programs to help disadvantaged people.
It says in the bible Mathew 25:35-40
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous (conservatives)will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?”
this is what many think of when they here the name of the great speaker Barack Hussein Obama
Nope...he is just the new age friendly Bolshevik.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:44 AM

774 posts, read 1,164,134 times
OP, you can't be serious. This is sarcasm, right?

Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Talk about a troll post.

Moving on along......................................

For once, I agree with you!

Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Can't be. I have learned on C-D that most Liberals are soul-less, morally corrupt atheists who do not believe in anything but the almighty government. Since they want to re-elect Obama, I doubt that he is the son of god. If he were, they'd never re-elect him.
You got that right.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:48 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Yesterday in Toronto I attended an event where about 25 thousand young people gathered...It was put on by an NGO called Free The Children. I have a family member involved so they gave us a nice private suit..over looking the festivities. Al Gore spoke- Martin Sheen...retired general Romeo Delarde and many others...The music was great and it was a fairly positive experience...except on speaker...The now 40 year old son Justin Trudeau of a former prime minister...He is now going to run for the head of the Liberal Party and expects to be prime minister some day...

They go on about his "charisma"...that he has the royal jelly...that he will save the left in Canada - that he is like a new messiah --- He is very very similar to Obama..of all the speakers he was the biggest con man...Martin Sheen spoke with great intelligence and passion...very impressive for an actor.

When Justin Trudeau spoke..he knew he was appealing to the young naive minds of 25 thousand kids...as if they were to become a block vote in future elections...I did notice one thing...This guy once he finished his classic rhetoric and his drama (former high school drama teacher)...I got one impression.....................NOTHING....he said - absolutely NOTHING....This pretty little Jesus figure was empty...Yet...idiots will someday put this goof in the big chair of authority over a nation..and he will accomplish NOTHING...

If you want to be a messiah figure you had better have the GIFT...and be ready to deliver that gift to the people- Obama and this overly privileged Canadian upstart are cut of the same cloth...They both want to be king but their hearts and minds and spirits lack- substance...soul....power and strength.. Paper cut outs driven by ego without intelligence or true heart...why America would vote in a phony is beyond imagination...but it is possible- the average person who make up the majority is not very bright- The majority is always wrong- this is the defect of so-called democracy.
Justin sounds a lot like St. Ronald Reagan.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:49 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
You would think so the way the people and the media think Obama can do no wrong... we who have our eyes opened know Obama is a far cry from being a messiah.

Obama is destroying this country and if he is doing that I think he is more like satan who came to steal , kill and destroy.

Obama killing jobs, stealing from the pockets of Americans with redistribution, and destroying the Constitution and trying to destroy the church.

Thou shall not covet but Obama's message is the people working hard , who are diligent to get ahead are evil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies