Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 08:47 AM

249 posts, read 306,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Actually - yes. It would be wrong. Wrong as in incorrect. Not all women are prostitutes. Not even the majority are prostitutes. So if you view all women as prostitutes - you would be wrong. Now - you are free to be wrong if you would like. There are a bunch of men on here who are wrong about pretty much everything. So, if you don't have a problem being absolutely wrong - then you can believe whatever you want to believe. You can also believe in the Tooth Fairy. You'd be wrong about that, too - but that's your choice.
The tooth fairy is real, I've seen her with my own eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by salami-rules View Post
The tooth fairy is real, I've seen her with my own eyes.
And yet - that still doesn't mean all women are prostitutes. It doesn't make the tooth fairy real either. Whatever floats your boat - but just don't be surprised when the only women who will actually have anything to do with you ARE prostitutes.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 AM

249 posts, read 306,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
And yet - that still doesn't mean all women are prostitutes. It doesn't make the tooth fairy real either. Whatever floats your boat - but just don't be surprised when the only women who will actually have anything to do with you ARE prostitutes.
As long as the pro is hot, that is all that counts.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
As long as the pro is hot, that is all that counts.
Well then - as long as you know what's important. A hot hooker. Yup.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
Quote:
Would it be wrong to view all women as prostitutes?
Do you view your mother or your grandmother as a prostitute?

All women are not prostitutes. Only those that sell their body. I am not a prostitute. Does my boyfriend ever give me money? Absolutely. Is it because I had sex with him? No. Was it right after we had sex? No, not ever.

Do I buy him things? Yes. Does that make him a prostitute bartering sex for gifts? No.

Many of you people have a very wrong way of thinking.

Ask your mother how she enjoys being a prostitute and see how she appreciates it. Get back to us on that. She is a woman, right?

Old 10-02-2012, 11:26 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Do you view your mother or your grandmother as a prostitute?

All women are not prostitutes. Only those that sell their body. I am not a prostitute. Does my boyfriend ever give me money? Absolutely. Is it because I had sex with him? No. Was it right after we had sex? No, not ever.

Do I buy him things? Yes. Does that make him a prostitute bartering sex for gifts? No.

Many of you people have a very wrong way of thinking.

Ask your mother how she enjoys being a prostitute and see how she appreciates it. Get back to us on that. She is a woman, right?
You just can't get worked up over these pot stirring posters, we know where they live

Old 10-02-2012, 11:37 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,466,473 times
I've heard it said, "Do what you love and the money will follow." Maybe she loves sex - and is good at it? LOL

However, there are laws against having sex for money - unless of course, you're married.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:40 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
I've heard it said, "Do what you love and the money will follow." Maybe she loves sex - and is good at it? LOL
Meh, I'd venture to guess that most prostitutes don't get much pleasure out of the act other than the wad of cash at the end.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:55 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,466,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Meh, I'd venture to guess that most prostitutes don't get much pleasure out of the act other than the wad of cash at the end.
That may be the difference between pros and amateurs. The latter may still enjoy it.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:10 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,276,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
OP is not saying anything about a wife. So you would be ok with a woman selling her body to whomever as long as she stopped while you were together.

What if your friends or family had paid for her services?
It's the same principle hots, woman takes money from man in exchange for money, protection, and roof over head. Some women are married multiple, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 times and use sex 100's of times in marriage to win gifts/favors? How is that different, in principle, than someone who admits to taking money for sex 1, 2, 3, 4 times?

No I wouldn't marry a professional prostitute because I don't need to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies