Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 02:00 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times

Advertisements

5 year-old "newly discovered" video.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 02:06 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
i said last night before gingrich and west came out saying who cares, that people care about now.

nobody cares about some video in 2007.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:12 PM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
"5 year-old "newly discovered" video.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA "

Well you can think of this as an old storiy such as updates on what happened to amelia Earhart, who shot JFK, what happened to the partridge family and so forth. Lot of interest for old stories.

Fact is the news media cherry picked from the video to avoid making Obama look as if he sat in Rev Wrights church for 20 years. The perspective of the uncensored video appears to be brand new and relevant to reveal Obama's low character the media propagandists did their best to hide.

Don't you agree obama does a good job mimicing an ethnic inflection?

The story is the great negotiator who promised to bring both sides together is stirring up the fears of his audience as well as lying about the aid received which was about 12 times that sent to NYC post 9.11.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:16 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
LOL at "ethnic inflection"! LOL again!

Old 10-03-2012, 02:32 PM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Did Obama hire the diction coach from "Fried Green Tomatoes"?

Old 10-03-2012, 02:34 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Obama speaking about Katrina in the speech:

“Look at what happened in New Orleans and along the Gulf Coast when Katrina hit. People ask me whether I thought race was the reason the response was so slow. I said, ‘No. This Administration was colorblind in its incompetence.’ But everyone here knows the disaster and the poverty happened long before that hurricane hit. All the hurricane did was make bare what we ignore each and every day which is that there are whole sets of communities that are impoverished, that don’t have meaningful opportunity, that don’t have hope and they are forgotten. This disaster was a powerful metaphor for what’s gone on for generations.â€

In Hampton University Speech, Obama Said Government Incompetence Was “Colorblind†« Alan Colmes' Liberaland

In the Daily Caller version of the complete speech it occurs around the 9:50 mark. I include this because Megyn Kelly on Fox News said Obama didn't say it.
Of course not. This is Roger Ailes and Sean Hannity's big October surprise and she's one of their lock step idiots pedaling BS to the dopey angry white masses.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:51 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,302,640 times
So - Obama made a speech - which happened to be to a predominantly black audience - stating that "violence is inexcusable", stating that the Bush administration was "color-BLIND in it's incompetence" - ie: the incompetence affected BOTH black AND white in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, and telling a story about a baby delivered after a mother's gunshot wound with a positive outcome that illustrates the importance of hope and faith..........yeah - I'm sure that will really turn people off.............

Seriously - WHAT is so problematic here? Was it because he was speaking to *gasp* black people?? Is that the "shocking" element of this clip?

Because I sure as hell can't see why anyone would find this to show Obama in a bad light.

Unless they're racist

Old 10-03-2012, 02:55 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,028,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by London Girl View Post
So - Obama made a speech - which happened to be to a predominantly black audience - stating that "violence is inexcusable", stating that the Bush administration was "color-BLIND in it's incompetence" - ie: the incompetence affected BOTH black AND white in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, and telling a story about a baby delivered after a mother's gunshot wound with a positive outcome that illustrates the importance of hope and faith..........yeah - I'm sure that will really turn people off.............

Seriously - WHAT is so problematic here? Was it because he was speaking to *gasp* black people?? Is that the "shocking" element of this clip?

Because I sure as hell can't see why anyone would find this to show Obama in a bad light.

Unless they're racist
All that this video does is reinforce those who already hate Obama to hate him more..they weren't voting for him any way, people who are fans of pinhead Hannity.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:59 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,505,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i said last night before gingrich and west came out saying who cares, that people care about now.

nobody cares about some video in 2007.
But they care about what Romney paid in taxes 10 years ago.

Typical leftist hypocrisy.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:00 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,302,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
All that this video does is reinforce those who already hate Obama to hate him more..they weren't voting for him any way, people who are fans of pinhead Hannity.
Yup - and they just make themselves look even more ignorant by posting crap that doesn't even show Obama in a bad light. Seriously, they exist in a whole new dimension of dumb.

What a bunch of complete idiots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies