Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 10:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,999,290 times

Advertisements

Now it's a conspiracy theory? Are you saying that article I posted was a lie? That nobody knew anything about all this but two guys? They procured and hauled all those weapons down to mehico on their own without anyone knowing? Are you really this dense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Uh, huh. That's some command of facts you have there, Chief. With facts like yours, I can't help but wonder if your ancestors may have scouted for Custer. As I recall, he got some pretty bad facts.
Custer had Indian scouts and I am not related to Elizabeth Warren.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:58 PM

29,214 posts, read 22,351,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Now it's a conspiracy theory? Are you saying that article I posted was a lie? That nobody knew anything about all this but two guys? They procured and hauled all those weapons down to mehico on their own without anyone knowing? Are you really this dense?
Of course not. The pair were in senior agents with a lot of control over their underlings. And they had lots and lots of junior agents under them.

They didn't have to procure those weapons personally, any more than a General has to go out and purchase arms for his troops personally and then hand them out all by himself.

No, I'm not dense. But, from this response, you seem to fit that particular shoe quite nicely.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:59 PM

Your response to what was done is two flunkies were fired and that is just fine by you. I guess if your family member was killed by this mess you would feel the same way.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Your response to what was done is two flunkies were fired and that is just fine by you. I guess if your family member was killed by this mess you would feel the same way.
How do you know I don't have any family that was killed in the war on drugs?
Don't project your own opinions on me or anyone else, Chief.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:06 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,147 times
Quote:
The two guys who came up with this iffy idea and it's terrible execution have already been fired. it was all over the news for days, even Fox. Where were you?

What more do you want? Do you honestly believe that anyone thinks Fast & Furious was a GOOD plan? Do you actually think that anyone approves of it's outcome?

if you do, you need to change meds.
The two idiots who cooked F&F up implemented it without notifying their superiors, and they have paid the price for their incompetence. Maybe you think that we should do like the Chinese, and put a bullet in the back of any public employee's head who screws up, but I don't. As rotten an idea as F&F turned out to be, those guys were doing their job, no matter how wrongly and poorly they did it.

If we go to shooting underlings, how long will it be before we start shooting their bosses? Then how long before we start shooting those who made the laws that started it all?

Do you want to live in that kind of society?
Hey, I know who those two IDIOTS are !!!! Barack Obama & Eric Holder, right ?

I don't know about your meds, but, I think the last part of your post has great merit. You know- If we go
to shooting underlings---------

Old 10-02-2012, 11:18 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,316,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Hey, I know who those two IDIOTS are !!!! Barack Obama & Eric Holder, right ?

I don't know about your meds, but, I think the last part of your post has great merit. You know- If we go
to shooting underlings---------

I figured that Obama would get blamed for this and it only took two pages If you know anything about federal agencies they all do not report straight to the top. The Sec of Veterans Affairs has absolutely no knowledge of nurse in bum***** Idaho giving water down drugs to veterans.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I figured that Obama would get blamed for this and it only took two pages If you know anything about federal agencies they all do not report straight to the top. The Sec of Veterans Affairs has absolutely no knowledge of nurse in bum***** Idaho giving water down drugs to veterans.
As a lifelong Idahoan, I can attest to that truth, even though I've never been to the tiny town of Bum****. But I'm sure that Bum**** has a few veterans living there. There are vets in every remote hamlet of Idaho.

I just looked at my Idaho map to see where Bum**** is, but I couldn't find it anywhere! If you do know where it's located, I'll be sure to check it out in person and talk to the vets. Idaho is the place a lot of vets come to get away from all the other towns all over the country that share that particular name, so I suspect that our Bum**** is better than yours.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:25 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,316,695 times
Quote:
As a lifelong Idahoan, I can attest to that truth, even though I've never been to the tiny town of Bum****. But I'm sure that Bum**** has a few veterans living there. There are vets in every remote hamlet of Idaho.

I just looked at my Idaho map to see where Bum**** is, but I couldn't find it anywhere! If you do know where it's located, I'll be sure to check it out in person and talk to the vets. Idaho is the place a lot of vets come to get away from all the other towns all over the country that share that particular name, so I suspect that our Bum**** is better than yours.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend by I was trying to make a point regarding a remote area and Idaho is easy to spell

Old 10-03-2012, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Custer had Indian scouts and I am not related to Elizabeth Warren.
Oh, I never thought you were! The differences between you and her are very obvious.

And I would never insult my native American friends by including you in their number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies