Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 02:00 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

No regrets for not believing in someone who has failed this Country, what so ever.

No regrets at all, because i don't fall for media slanted bias, am not naive, ignorant or stupid, so nope no regrets at all.

Can see what the real Obama is all about, and it ain't for the good of this Country?

So much division it is unreal, no unity, as he promised, no booming thriving economy, on the contrary, he has made a mess of the economy, but as most cowards puts the blame on someone else, as a coward so willingly does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 02:03 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
No regrets for not believing in someone who has failed this Country, what so ever.

No regrets at all, because i don't fall for media slanted bias, am not naive, ignorant or stupid, so nope no regrets at all.

Can see what the real Obama is all about, and it ain't for the good of this Country?

So much division it is unreal, no unity, as he promised, no booming thriving economy, on the contrary, he has made a mess of the economy, but as most cowards puts the blame on someone else, as a coward so willingly does.
Im tired of rightwingers whining about unity. Your idea of unity is for everyone to be like you. The right never wanted to unite. Thats a lie so stop it already.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Im tired of rightwingers whining about unity. Your idea of unity is for everyone to be like you. The right never wanted to unite. Thats a lie so stop it already.
In a pigs eye! unity is that all people are treated fairly and the same by an administration! Clearly with this administration, we are not, so keep on thinking the way you wish.

This administration does not seem to want unity, and i am not the only one who feels this way.
Last time i checked we are still a free Country, don't like what i write, don't read it, and the same i feel about you, but respect everyone's opinion. Little things don't get me down, just keeping the truth from the people does.

Infact this administration seems to instigate the problem for any unity of the people therefore there is a division, and yes there is.

Last edited by california-jewel; 10-03-2012 at 02:34 PM..

Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
In a pigs eye! unity is that all people are treated failry and the same by an administration! Clearly with this administration, we are not, so keep on thinking the way you wish.

This administration does not seem to want unity, and i am not the only one who feels this way.
Last time i checked we are still a free Country, don't like what i write, don't read it, and the same i feel about you, but respect everyone's opinion. Little things don't get me down, just keeping the truth from the people does.
Obama had no chance with the right. He was hated from the day he won the nomination. You cant unite with people who hate your existence.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:32 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,627 times
Quote:
You woke a sleeping giant. Do you have any regrets for the way you went after Obama?

i JUST HOPE THAT SOMEDAY YOU WAKE UP FROM YOUR FANTASY. Dems have controled congress since 2007, at least the house was taken back by the Repubs in 2010, do you remember? Of course the Senate still is controled by the worst Senate Pro Tem EVER. DON'T YOU REMEMBER when the unemployed rate was under 5 %, the car companies were making money, GDP was over 4%, then the dems decided to wreck the economy IN THIER TAKE BACK THE WHITEHOUSE IN 08 MEETING of Feb. 07 so they could blame Bush and hopefully win the Whitehouse. They did, and our Nation has suffered massively ever since. So now how do you feel about that sleeping progressive disaster giant?

Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
You woke a sleeping giant. Do you have any regrets for the way you went after Obama?
The 2010 elections slowed down the run away train Obama and the dems in the Senate and House started when they had control of all 3.

Due I regret it, HELL No. I am damned happy.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
There you go again. No substance. No real answers. Nothing to back you up. Just a bunch of deflect, destract, and manipulation that libs do so well. Congrats. Guess you don't have the guts to answer my questions. Hope your president has the guts to answer some tough questions tonight.
Are you kidding right! the media does not know how to ask hard questions about Obama, something they seem to ingore.

Old 10-03-2012, 02:58 PM

876 posts, read 708,620 times
Quote:
Are you kidding right! the media does not know how to ask hard questions about Obama, something they seem to ingore.
You're right. They will probably ask Romney to explain the basis of the theory of relativity and then ask obama what his favorite color is.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:22 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
You're right. They will probably ask Romney to explain the basis of the theory of relativity and then ask obama what his favorite color is.
The most common tactic the lefty media use on republicans is to frame disingenuous questions like "Some of your critics say..." which is nothing more then a politically biased reporter who hates republicans, inserting his own personal views, and disguising it as "some critics."

Another common tactic used against republicans is to ask the democrat a question on a controversial issue, but in asking the question they make so many excuses and explain away any fault of the democrat, so that the candidate could just answer with "I agree" and be done with it.

But when they ask republican candidates similar questions, it's framed as "critics say you are a heartless, callous, racist man, who will kill old people. Explain to the America voter why are you heartless, callous, racist man, and why do you want to kill old people."

Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Many of us are used to it by now. They did the same thing with Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies