Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2012, 04:33 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I didnt say anyone was wrong about who started the KKK but why do you insist on being dishonest and pretending the white racists didn't move to the Republican party. Remember Nixon's Southern Strategy? Remember how all the South voted completely Republican after Lyndon Johnson passed the Civil Rights bill? Explain to me how the party with barely any black people is the inclusive one while the party of most of black America is more racist against blacks, that doesn't make a lick of sense. Are you saying black people hate themselves and are part of the KKK? There's nothing at all coherent or accurate about your statement.
I was not dishonest about those who voted against civil rights remained Democrat. Quit believing lies and maybe you can educate yourself with facts. And please quit talking about blacks this or that. Your probably don't even know any black people, but I know you are going to say some of your friends are black.. ya ya ya, I hear it all the time.

Of course it wouldn't make any sense to you how the Democrats are racist against black people. because you will never know what it is like to have to hear that welfare reform is racist against blacks. To know that a group of people like the Democrats think you need welfare. To hear that black people need different programs to succeed as equal as the whites, I am sorry that is racist. I didnt need your programs or need your welfare to succeed, I did it on my own. And unlike your anointed one's statement, I built this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2012, 04:56 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
As long as students are not allowed to wear shirts supporting any candidate, I see no problem.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
As long as students are not allowed to wear shirts supporting any candidate, I see no problem.
you see no problem with a teacher bullying a student, and influencing other teachers and students to bully the student. That is messed up.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:00 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
In my lifetime, I have seen and heard offensive things, many of them.

One that sticks in my mind is a protester of Obama carrying a sign of him portraying him as a nazi, and another is portraying Obama as a monkey or an ape, now, this is offensive to me., but peoples rights to protest and freedom of speech were preserved. People were not rounded up like political dissidents and jailed. In America, the basic right to freedom of speech is given a very, very wide berth, and people can without impunity say what they want.

And, as I said in a later post, I eluded to this faux news story stinks to the high heavens, and I believe it lacks details of it, and were conveniently left out. It sounds like a she said/she said type of story, based largely on heresay. Something isn't right here. Why did the girl's father call only faux news and no other media providers? This is a main sticking point with me, faux news lies probably 55% of the time.
Cripes, even MSNBC is reporting the story.

The teacher admits doing what the student says, but claims she was joking.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:02 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,912,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Cripes, even MSNBC is reporting the story.

The teacher admits doing what the student says, but claims she was joking.
well, they can fire her, and she can laugh about that.

bullying shouldn't be tolerated at schools, and especially not by a teacher.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:02 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I can go along with this. Its still a free country.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:04 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,912,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post

so you are agreeing that it should be free NOT to be allowed to wear a particular T-shirt?

this country is certainly not free for a teacher to bully students, nor should it be.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
very sad when people can go along with bullying and think it is fine.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:10 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I was not dishonest about those who voted against civil rights remained Democrat. Quit believing lies and maybe you can educate yourself with facts. And please quit talking about blacks this or that. Your probably don't even know any black people, but I know you are going to say some of your friends are black.. ya ya ya, I hear it all the time.

Of course it wouldn't make any sense to you how the Democrats are racist against black people. because you will never know what it is like to have to hear that welfare reform is racist against blacks. To know that a group of people like the Democrats think you need welfare. To hear that black people need different programs to succeed as equal as the whites, I am sorry that is racist. I didnt need your programs or need your welfare to succeed, I did it on my own. And unlike your anointed one's statement, I built this.
I wouldn't be so proud of "building" that completely incoherent post. I'd imagine your only black friend is your bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup in your kitchen as you believe yourself to be the authority on what is good or bad for black people. You have no idea why 95% of blacks vote Democratic. Do you think its a random coincidence? They don't want to associate themselves with the party of white bigotry. You're very much rambling incoherently talking about white racists voting Democratic, do you really think all the Archie Bunker types out there are voting for Obama? Every racist white guy I know is voting for Romney. I have no idea what world you live in where people like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh love black people but President Obama and the Congressional Black Caucus (all but one Democratic) hate them.

I'm suuuuuuure 95% of white people in the Deep South vote Republican for completely non racist reasons.....

Old 10-05-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I wouldn't be so proud of "building" that completely incoherent post. I'd imagine your only black friend is your bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup in your kitchen as you believe yourself to be the authority on what is good or bad for black people. You have no idea why 95% of blacks vote Democratic. Do you think its a random coincidence? They don't want to associate themselves with the party of white bigotry. You're very much rambling incoherently talking about white racists voting Democratic, do you really think all the Archie Bunker types out there are voting for Obama? Every racist white guy I know is voting for Romney. I have no idea what world you live in where people like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh love black people but President Obama and the Congressional Black Caucus (all but one Democratic) hate them.

I'm suuuuuuure 95% of white people in the Deep South vote Republican for completely non racist reasons.....
So because I am black and a Republican, I have no black friends. Okay what ever. Go back to your lilly white suburbia and tell them how you was able to stick it to a black person and tell him how he doesn't know any black people. Pure ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies