U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM

2,500 posts, read 1,642,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Obama is smart
Again, duly noted.
Still looking for some examples.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM

1,043 posts, read 736,931 times
I think you mean, "I inherited the worst....."

White House Says
"In the last three months, Carney used the phrase “inherited” seven times when speaking to reporters, according to transcripts. In the month of July, Obama used the term “inherited” three times referencing the Bush administration when delivering remarks."

"Last week at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, several speakers talked about the mess that Obama “inherited.”

Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
I think you mean, "I inherited the worst....."

White House Says
"In the last three months, Carney used the phrase “inherited” seven times when speaking to reporters, according to transcripts. In the month of July, Obama used the term “inherited” three times referencing the Bush administration when delivering remarks."

"Last week at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, several speakers talked about the mess that Obama “inherited.”
Yeah, thanks... But no. I'm looking for some examples of President Obama using the phrase "it's Bush's fault."

I'm not looking for examples of things Carney has said, even though he apparently has not used the phrase either. Not interested in what other speakers have said... I mean Clint Eastwood was a speaker at the other convention!

So far we still have nothing.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM

3,964 posts, read 2,136,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
Again, duly noted.
Still looking for some examples.
Cute, Obama is a smart guy, I'll admit that, but is is a horrible leader. Here is one last attempt to bring you back from your world of fake/selective ignorance since those previous 15 examples were not good enough for you.

President Obama’s Hall of Blame | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

And I'll even add one video for you...but google and youtube searches should provide you with all of the information y ou need for your fake witch hunt here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irqlKiNMWF0

Old 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Cute, Obama is a smart guy, I'll admit that, but is is a horrible leader. Here is one last attempt to bring you back from your world of fake/selective ignorance since those previous 15 examples were not good enough for you.

President Obama’s Hall of Blame | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
The word FAULT doesn't even appear in that article. In the readers' comments, yes, but it appears in a lot of comments here too.

Keep trying!

Old 10-10-2012, 03:55 PM

993 posts, read 316,501 times
Quote:
The word FAULT doesn't even appear in that article. In the readers' comments, yes, but it appears in a lot of comments here too.

Keep trying!
It's the same word game they are playing with "liar."

A democrat said today that this is the first time in our history during a presidential election campaign that anyone has called the other candidate a "liar." She said they incinuate it, but saying "lie" and "liar" has always been a line they do not cross......until Obama.

But guess what? You won't find a quote of him saying, "Romney is a liar," either.
But he's Barack Obama and he approved that message.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:36 PM

13,519 posts, read 5,123,427 times
Two can play. Can any of you Romney detractors out there find me an instance where Mitt Romney uttered these three specific words, in this specific order: "I flip flopped."

Can you find me a documented quote? Or is all this talk of flip flopping just all a lot of hooey? Which is it? Huh????!!!! It's gotta be one or the other!!!!!

Old 10-10-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Two can play. Can any of you Romney detractors out there find me an instance where Mitt Romney uttered these three specific words, in this specific order: "I flip flopped."

Can you find me a documented quote? Or is all this talk of flip flopping just all a lot of hooey? Which is it? Huh????!!!! It's gotta be one or the other!!!!!
You can start a separate thread for that, but I will address it here anyway.
No, you will not find an instance of Romney saying that he flip-flopped.
A liar would never admit to something like that.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:17 PM

24,801 posts, read 11,351,749 times
I can say "My neighbor is a poor man who doesn't keep his home clean and brings the housing values down in my neighborhood"

Or I can say "My neighbor is a dirty bastard with a filthy home he doesn't upkeep which hurts me"

Is there a difference in the meaning? Nope, but the words are different.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 PM

993 posts, read 316,501 times
Quote:
You can start a separate thread for that, but I will address it here anyway.
No, you will not find an instance of Romney saying that he flip-flopped.
A liar would never admit to something like that.
Geezzz. How much are they paying you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies