U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 03:39 PM

6,502 posts, read 5,076,162 times

Advertisements

As Benghazi blame nears Hillary, Clintons grow furious | The Daily Caller

Quote:
With tensions between President Obama and the Clintons at a new high, former President Bill Clinton is moving fast to develop a contingency plan for how his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, should react if Obama attempts to tie the Benghazi fiasco around her neck, according to author Ed Klein.

In an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller, Klein said sources close to the Clintons tell him that Bill Clinton has assembled an informal legal team to discuss how the Secretary of State should deal with the issue of being blamed for not preventing the Benghazi terrorist attack last month.

White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters during a press conference Friday that responsibility for the consulate in Libya fell on the State Department, not the White House.

If blame for the security failures falls to Hillary Clinton, Klein said, itís possible that she would even consider resigning over the issue.
No way that the WH will accept any blame, and if it goes to the State Dept which theyve already begin to blame them, then it falls on Hillary. Interesting to see how she reacts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 03:43 PM

25,630 posts, read 30,458,417 times
Not gonna happen before the election if at all.

If the Romney team is smart they will continue to drive the wedge between them.

Where in the Hell is that cry baby Boner on this issue and why isnt he screaming bloody murder.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Not gonna happen before the election if at all.

If the Romney team is smart they will continue to drive the wedge between them.

Where in the Hell is that cry baby Boner on this issue and why isnt he screaming bloody murder.
Who knows. Ive been pretty disappointed in him. He has stayed way to quiet over the past couple years.

Hillary says today there is still no clear picture. Biden last night basically put blame on the State Dept. No doubt, they will push this out as far as possible. They are trying their best to keep the truth from coming out, even though what we all know now paints a picture os stupidity and lies.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,906,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Who knows. Ive been pretty disappointed in him. He has stayed way to quiet over the past couple years.

Hillary says today there is still no clear picture. Biden last night basically put blame on the State Dept. No doubt, they will push this out as far as possible. They are trying their best to keep the truth from coming out, even though what we all know now paints a picture os stupidity and lies.

They will continue to push the blame, anywhere then where the blame really lies, within themsmelves. I believe the administration is lying and has been to cover their butt's.

Wanted us to feel that after the death of Bin Laden, all is well in the Middle East, which we know killing one SOB makes others as bad as the one killed, or worse.

It is Romney's Ryan's falult, the state Dept, which one is it!

Lying sack of sh-- administration, will do whatever it costs, to keep the truth from us the people, and that i hate with a passion.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
They will continue to push the blame, anywhere then where the blame really lies, within themsmelves. I believe the administration is lying and has been to cover their butt's.

Wanted us to feel that after the death of Bin Laden, all is well in the Middle East, which we know killing one SOB makes others as bad as the one killed, or worse.

It is Romney's Ryan's falult, the state Dept, which one is it!

Lying sack of sh-- administration, will do whatever it costs, to keep the truth from us the people, and that i hate with a passion
I feel exactly the same way. I saw today that F Chuck Todd tweeted out asking how curious it was that Hillary has yet to give an interview regarding this. Well Chuck, who's fault is that? As long as the press basically eases off the gas like they have been, why should the feel any pressure to come clean?

Ryan did one thing last night. He brought this issue up, in turn, Biden denies him or Obama knew anything, and essentially through the Hillary State Dept under the bus. While I wish Ryan would have pushed harder, I expect Romney to do just that next week.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:22 PM

14,744 posts, read 10,642,419 times
She would have already been tossed under the bus and run over if her name had been Hillary Jones instead of Hillary Clinton. Wonder how Brother Bill feels about breathing life back into Obama's campaign now?

Old 10-12-2012, 04:23 PM

If they are indeed assembling a legal team, then shame on them too. Instead of coming clean with the truth, Hillary is just as bad as Obama. Worried about covering her own ass.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,906,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I feel exactly the same way. I saw today that F Chuck Todd tweeted out asking how curious it was that Hillary has yet to give an interview regarding this. Well Chuck, who's fault is that? As long as the press basically eases off the gas like they have been, why should the feel any pressure to come clean?

Ryan did one thing last night. He brought this issue up, in turn, Biden denies him or Obama knew anything, and essentially through the Hillary State Dept under the bus. While I wish Ryan would have pushed harder, I expect Romney to do just that next week.

I wish he would have pushed harder also, Biden was a SOB rude as can be interupting constantly smirking, smiley face person.

I have friends both parties, that turned off the debate, from the beginning when Biden started this, they did not even finish watching the whole debate, and did not like the format at all.

I am convinced of one thing, this Presdient and administration, it is clear will throw anyone under the bus, except for themselves. To save their own butt's.

I wish that Clinton will turn around, and say the truth as she knows it.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:35 PM

12,870 posts, read 13,148,437 times
so is it going to be susan rice or hillary who takes the fall?

it's a war on women, i tell you.

we certainly learned in the debate that it isn't going to be biden or obama.

Last edited by floridasandy; 10-12-2012 at 04:44 PM..

Old 10-12-2012, 04:37 PM

4,131 posts, read 4,782,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I wish he would have pushed harder also, Biden was a SOB rude as can be interupting constantly smirking, smiley face person.

I have friends both parties, that turned off the debate, from the beginning when Biden started this, they did not even finish watching the whole debate, and did not like the format at all.

I am convinced of one thing, this Presdient and administration, it is clear will throw anyone under the bus, except for themselves. To save their own butt's.

I wish that Clinton will turn around, and say the truth as she knows it.

She won't, she wants to protect her a$$ for 2016-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies