Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 04:48 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Wonder if she agreed and is getting something wired to her accounts from the fed? Maybe some extra soldiers added to her merc force? Or if she is pissed? I guess time will tell.

“The vice president was speaking about himself, the president and the White House. He was not referring to the administration.”

Jay Carney: Biden Was Speaking About the President, VP, And WH. Not The Adminstration - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 04:59 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
They'd better not pizz off Bubba!

I think they'll wait 'til after the election to officially toss her.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:02 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Wonder if she agreed and is getting something wired to her accounts from the fed? Maybe some extra soldiers added to her merc force? Or if she is pissed? I guess time will tell.

“The vice president was speaking about himself, the president and the White House. He was not referring to the administration.”

Jay Carney: Biden Was Speaking About the President, VP, And WH. Not The Adminstration - YouTube
That's really a shame. Hillary is twice the leader that Obozo is. She would have made a great President.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:12 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
That's really a shame. Hillary is twice the leader that Obozo is. She would have made a great President.
Perhaps. However, she does have questions to answer. She has yet to have to sit and explain what the hell happened. How far up did this go. Unless she has something to hide on herself, shed be better off coming forward with the truth.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:17 PM

Well they both knew who they were joining up with in the Libya debacle. They chose sides with the "rebels" who we now know were AQ terrorists. The same guys who we have been fighting. Now they stab em in the back, Hill and bammer are shocked, and blame the whole thing on a movie and get caught.

I just saw where AQ boys just took over some missile base in Syria too. Looks like the same thing happening there. They are just laughing at the US right now and doing as they please all the while being armed and funded by us. It's quite unbelievable. And Hillary goes in front of congress last week or so and asks for even more money to hand to em. This is what is not being reported and what the real cover up is. The movie is the cover for the bigger scandal that will never see the light of day.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:19 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,069,075 times
I wouldn't call it the biggest movie to never see the light of day considering that every administration has funded similar groups in one way or another. Maybe on equal footing although I'm sure there has been worse.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:22 PM

That is no excuse. However that appears to be the excuse for all of Obama's actions since he has been president. What happened to transforming the way Washington operates? I guess next term he will effect that change? I don't think he'll get the chance and rightfully so. You got a bad apple you toss it away. If you find you have a bad apple in the next batch you do the same. That is all we as voters can do and it is our duty to vote this way.

Old 10-12-2012, 05:39 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
How do we know Hillary is not at Fault, that is her Job to run the State Department?

As much as I cant stand Onumbnuts, lets not let her off the hook.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:01 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Really, and why is that?

Old 10-12-2012, 06:16 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
How do we know Hillary is not at Fault, that is her Job to run the State Department?
That's right. She could have shuffled the budget around and come up with money for more security, or at least to continue the security that was in place.

Agreeing...

Mircea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies