Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 05:07 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Please explain the differences between Bush and Romney. Romney is just Bush 2.0. Do you understand now?
no, obama is bush 2.0. romney wants to actually CUT spending.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 05:17 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
When people criticize obama, Liberals seem to be quick to bring up Bush and his failures. I often wonder what is trying to be accomplished by this except to deflect from obama's failures. It has become very comical to me, because I just don't see the Conservatives loving on Bush. I am a registered Independent and did not really get into following politics until a couple of years ago. But, since I am fairly new to this type of message board format, I wonder where these Bush lovers are? Do they even exist? Or are Liberals just wasting their time bringing up a past president? obama lover's seem to fight for his honor no matter what horrible thing he does, but I have yet to see this undying affection from the GOP. Who are these people that the Libs think defend anything bad that Bush did and why do they think that anything Bush did is an arguement FOR obama? Maybe they both just suck.
Obama got in and this new comer independentsuddenly seen the light. Just like the tea party. It makes me wonder.....what get you so mad?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:20 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Romney is a joke and I'm embarrassed for my country that he is considered by the general public (MSM) to be the best candidate to unseat the current President. I'm voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson, or withdrawing my vote completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
And that will only make you feel better, while it lasts.
Oh oh bad hair day! I must agree to agree with EinsteinsGhost, whom I must never agree with.....

Jill or Gary who?

And yeah I to am embarrassed for my country for now, and for 08....... if this BS continues i will get a dog and we can vote for the dog....

At this point i think............. I might ........ maybe........ vote for Mitt. Voting other wise in any way is a voter for that FOOL Obama. No vote at all is also for Obama.

Hell, Obama has the Demoheads and the dead! What more does he need. Teddy the Swimmer will be on the local poll steps in every state and every place voting 25,000 times.

yeah that's it. Let's PROVE to the World how STUPID we are and vote that FOOL back in .................................................. ..................again!

4 MORE YEARS of ahh uhh umm errr

Old 10-15-2012, 05:25 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no, obama is bush 2.0. romney wants to actually CUT spending.
Maybe you have not heard of Romneycare.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:36 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,815,572 times
I have a pic of GW flipping the bird behind the American flag. I forget to who...it was just funny as hell. LOL

It's a screen saver for me. After that...all was clear what/HOW I thought about GW.

I liked him a lot. I also know he likes and drives Ford Super Duty pick ups. That goon now would be driving his POS Volt he footed the bill for with our money.

God help us if Clinton or Obama was in office on 9-11. He was the best man for the job at that time. We'd still be kissing their asses and begging them not to hurt us again if he wasn't.

I also don't blame GW for picking up Clinton's mess and screw up....He did not ask for them, he got them handed to him.

Old Bill rode on Bush Sr.'s doings anyway....until it ran out without his support and started to go South. Still, the good outweighs the bad.....blow job in the White House from ML included. Are these people f***ing mad?

So I hear brain cells grow back if you eat more fish. I'll take you out on my bassboat anytime ya wanna go. LOL

Old 10-15-2012, 05:38 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,159,435 times

Oh and since this is the POC forum

Old 10-15-2012, 05:44 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
When people criticize obama, Liberals seem to be quick to bring up Bush and his failures. I often wonder what is trying to be accomplished by this except to deflect from obama's failures. It has become very comical to me, because I just don't see the Conservatives loving on Bush..
Conservatives don't love Bush. They are very critical of him.
He got prosecuting the war on terror right and creating the tax cuts.
He was wrong on prescription meds for seniors and illegal immigration.

I give him a 50% as President which is not a good grade, but George W. Bush had a couple of things that President Obama will NEVER have, honor and integrity.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:45 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post

Oh and since this is the POC forum
What's up with this? Was that a love your lesbian post or what?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:46 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,275,092 times
Quote:
When people criticize obama, Liberals seem to be quick to bring up Bush and his failures. I often wonder what is trying to be accomplished by this except to deflect from obama's failures. It has become very comical to me, because I just don't see the Conservatives loving on Bush. I am a registered Independent and did not really get into following politics until a couple of years ago. But, since I am fairly new to this type of message board format, I wonder where these Bush lovers are? Do they even exist? Or are Liberals just wasting their time bringing up a past president? obama lover's seem to fight for his honor no matter what horrible thing he does, but I have yet to see this undying affection from the GOP. Who are these people that the Libs think defend anything bad that Bush did and why do they think that anything Bush did is an arguement FOR obama? Maybe they both just suck.
It is the left that usually use the terms "lovers" and"hater."

I voted for Bush both times and would vote for him again.

Was he perfect. No

Was he a conservative . No

I'll take a Republican moderate over a liberal any day.

Old 10-15-2012, 05:47 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,815,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Conservatives don't love Bush. They are very critical of him.
He got prosecuting the war on terror right and creating the tax cuts.
He was wrong on prescription meds for seniors and illegal immigration.

I give him a 50% as President which is not a good grade, but George W. Bush had a couple of things that President Obama will NEVER have, honor and integrity.
You nailed it right there. My screen saver of him proves it. I'm dead sure whoever got his middle finger deserved it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies