Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2012, 12:32 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,034,448 times

Advertisements

The ugly truth is its now fact that Intel sent DC info within 24 hours that it was a terror attack. Yet Biden and others blame Intel for their video responses. They lied. There was no Intel blaming a video.

Liberals, you sure love to carry water for people who lie to you over and over
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 12:35 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,303,353 times
You left out the part about the video MantaRay.

You want to talk about two adjacent sentences anmd English 101?

Here's the two adjacent sentences you left out MantaRay;

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.
-Barack Obama Sept. 12th Rose Garden Press Briefing

There is the association of the video to the attack right there.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:36 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,800,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
The ugly truth is its now fact that Intel sent DC info within 24 hours that it was a terror attack. Yet Biden and others blame Intel for their video responses. They lied. There was no Intel blaming a video.

Liberals, you sure love to carry water for people who lie to you over and over

It didn't even take 24 hours; they knew in "real time."
(and lied for two weeks.)

11,186 posts, read 6,502,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
The new report from Intel groups today proves cover up
Director of National Intelligence Clapper wrote on 9/28:

"In the immediate aftermath, there was information that led us to assess that the attack began spontaneously following protests earlier that day at our embassy in Cairo. We provided that initial assessment to Executive Branch officials and members of Congress, who used that information to discuss the attack publicly and provide updates as they became available."

Statement by the Director of Public Affairs for ODNI, Shawn Turner, on the intelligence related to the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

Is he part of the cover-up ? Did the CIA reports not reach him ? Did intel intra-agency rivalry impede facts reaching the WH ? I don't expect answers, but Clapper's comments tell me that more will come out about inte's role in what we were told after Benghazi.

1,991 posts, read 3,967,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Do you deny that the administration continued to blame it on the video for nearly two weeks?
I've already said Obama and his administration were wrong about that detail. They had inaccurate intel. But I also said that whether a radical Islamist motive based on a video or a radical Islamist motive based on a general hate of the US standing in the way of them imposing Sharia law everywhere, IT'S STILL A RADICAL ISLAMIST MOTIVE, and the Obama administration has been correct in portraying it AS a radical Islamist motive. A radical Islamist motive over a video vs. a radical Islamist motive over general US hate is like saying it was radical Islamists wearing black shoes when it was really radical Islamists wearing brown shoes. Oh the HORROR of initially getting the shoe color of the radical Islamists wrong. Oh the HORROR of initially getting wrong which specific reason for hate and anger the radical Islamists had as their motive.

Four Americans were killed, radical Islam is the motive, we're in the process of going after those who did it. That's the bottom line, that's what matters. I'm just glad Obama DIDN'T get the shoe color of the radical Islamists wrong or else that would be yet ANOTHER thing for the Republican Party to harp all over and make a big deal out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
There is the association of the video to the attack right there.
So, like I said, instead of a radical Islamist motive based on a video, it was a radical Islamist motive likely based on a more general hatred for the US not just letting them spread Sharia law wherever they want. Either way it was a radical Islamist motive, and the Obama administration put it forward as a radical Islamist motive. Also like I said, I'm glad Obama didn't say the radical Islamists shoes were black and then we find out later they were brown because that would be yet ANOTHER thing for Republicans to harp on and be outraged over. Can't have the administration inaccurate on which hate motive the radical Islamists had or what shoe color the radical Islamists had!

Old 10-19-2012, 12:37 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,925,638 times
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but here's a short video of how Fox is spinning this.

They're admitting he said "acts of terror" but saying that it isn't the same as using the word "terrorism."

Oy!

Hannity even said Obama was talking about the WTC attacks in 2001.

[youtube]Dy5uOl0q8II[/youtube]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy5uOl0q8II]Fox News' Cover Up Of Mitt Romney's Terrorism Falsehood - YouTube[/url]

Old 10-19-2012, 12:38 PM

Obama is in a bind now. The new Intel info today proves the WH lied OR was so incompetent, they didn't read Intel cables. The Intel community finally got sick of being blamed so they now have come out with the truth. Obama is a lying dirt bag

Old 10-19-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but here's a short video of how Fox is spinning this.

They're admitting he said "acts of terror" but that it isn't the same as using the word "terrorism."

Oy!

Hannity even said Obama was talking about the WTC attacks in
You have bigger fish to worry about now. Look at the new report by an Intel guy. Info was sent out within 24 hours. WH still went on about a video and has yet to tell the truth.
You better start coming up with a new defense since its obvious you don't care what the truth is, you only care about saving Obama

Old 10-19-2012, 12:42 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,925,638 times
Sue: It's really pouring outside.
Bob: I'm soaked. Why didn't you tell me it was raining?
Sue: I remember telling you before you left the house. I said it was pouring.
Bob: But you didn't say it was raining hard. How was I supposed to know what you really meant?

Old 10-19-2012, 12:42 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,800,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MantaRay View Post
I've already said Obama and his administration were wrong about that detail. They had inaccurate intel.
No, they didn't.
They knew exactly what was going on in "real time."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies