Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 12:46 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,615,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You can deny til hades freezes over that Obamadidn't reference the movie re Libya in both the Rose Garden and U.N. speech. Obama partisans are quick to blame critics for partisanship, but don't look in the mirror.

At the U.N. --- "And on this we must agree: There is no speech that justifies mindless violence. There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There’s no video that justifies an attack on an embassy."

Do you need him to say the words 'movie' or 'video' to get the message.

We've been through the Rose Garden reference many times. You and other partisans don't want to see the connection he made.
Wow. Even with you QUOTING what 0bama said, they still deny? Unbelievable. And they wonder why we laugh at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Hillary Clinton just held a presser where she LAUGHED about the situation!! As if this is something funny to her?

She said that emails proving that the White House knew that a terrorist group had admitted responsibility doesn't prove anything.

The only problem with that excuse is that the White House, State Department, and other members of the Obama administration said quite unequivocally that there WAS NO EVIDENCE that it was a terrorist attack.

The email PROVES there was at least SOME evidence.

She also refused to call it a terrorist attack even TODAY in the press conference! She said the investigation is ongoing instead.
Looks like 0bama isn't the only one not ready for that 3:00 a.m. phone call. Stupid, stupid people with a stupid, stupid base of supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 12:53 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,373,182 times
Everyone of them need to be rounded up and tried in a court of law, for conspiracy to cover up crimes committed against the USA.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:07 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,822,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You can deny til hades freezes over that Obama did reference the movie re Libya in both the Rose Garden and U.N. speech. Obama partisans are quick to blame critics for partisanship, but don't look in the mirror.

At the U.N. --- "And on this we must agree: There is no speech that justifies mindless violence. There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There’s no video that justifies an attack on an embassy."

Do you need him to say the words 'movie' or 'video' to get the message.

We've been through the Rose Garden reference many times. You and other partisans don't want to see the connection he made.
Separate from the attack in Benghazi, people have died during protests surrounding the video, other embassies have been attacked by people protesting the video. There is no connection between the section of Obama's UN speech that you are quoting and the terrorist attack in Benghazi, unless of course you want to believe there is.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:05 PM

88,628 posts, read 44,343,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Not according to the rep points I'm getting in re these threads.
From Obama cheerleaders? Doesn't mean much coming from the losing team.

Quote:
Anyway, why do you care if I continue to call you guys out on beating this dead horse?
I don't care. Your flakiness is getting boring, though. You can't seem to decide whether this is a dead issue or not, and you're vacillating wildly between the two conflicting positions. Unstable is a good word for it...

Old 10-24-2012, 04:15 PM

33,510 posts, read 18,009,871 times
The amount of baggage Obama has brought with him with his ideology is showing in his decisions and it is amazing many people are still not aware of this important process of Obama's decision pattern. Obama filled himself with Black Liberation Theology beliefs for twenty years . His extreme left beliefs has Obama talking about spreading the wealth around and you did not build that.

One must look at his upbringing in Obama's early years. His Muslim father and communist learning mother brought Obama up in a different pattern of beliefs from the average American. Obama was ever been state side in his youth . Obama lived on a island in the Pacific known as Hawaii.

Obama has more ties with the Muslims then with what we believe to be the mainstream Christianity. Obama was taught that the white church of Christianity is the anti-Christ and any beliefs of white Christianity should be dismissed.

Obama believes in anti-colonialism. Obama believes the white man has raped the poorer countries of their wealth through their power and strength and know how. Obama is anti-American and in his book wrote , when the political landscape turns ugly , I will stand with the Muslims. Obama can't call any Muslim a terrorist. Obama will instead look for an excuse to use for the actions of Muslims killing Americans.

Obama also said our country is divisive and promotes torture. We have a president that has deep seated prejudices and will continue to make extremely bad decisions, Obama has sat under and believed very radical teachings involving race, black power, our constitution and foreign policy. Many have missed the biggest part of Obama. His belief system is corrupt.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:28 PM

26,852 posts, read 15,076,081 times
Quote:
What the diehard, extreme, far right wing Republicans are doing with the Benghazi incident in their efforts to politicize the deaths of four people is a demonstration of their sheer desperation. And it is reprehensible. Fortunately, the right wingers are few and most normal people recognize the reality of what happened and it is not a critical issue in this Presidential election.

You really don't get what it is all about.

You also don't realise that it is Obama that is doing the politicizing and that is what caused the problem in the first place.
No one is using the death of our fellow countrymen, but the Obamaites like to use that in defending his reprehensible behaviour.
The issues arisimg from this are largely ignored by the same.

It is a very major critical issue in this Pesidential election cycle.
You can't lie about something this important and expect people to want to give you another term in Office.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:39 PM

9,128 posts, read 5,764,674 times
Quote:

Anyway, why do you care if I continue to call you guys out on beating this dead horse?

This dead horse is up and walking.
More information comes out every day.
We now know that the White House
received emails during the attack.

U.S. Knew of Militant Claim Two Hours After Libya Attack, Emails Show | Fox Business
Quote:
U.S. Knew of Militant Claim Two Hours After Libya Attack, Emails Show
Published October 24, 2012
Reuters
Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.
The emails, obtained by Reuters from government sources not connected with U.S. spy agencies or the State Department and who requested anonymity, specifically mention that the Libyan group called Ansar al-Sharia had asserted responsibility for the attacks.
The brief emails also show how U.S. diplomats described the attack, even as it was still under way, to Washington.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:53 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,467,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Separate from the attack in Benghazi, people have died during protests surrounding the video, other embassies have been attacked by people protesting the video. There is no connection between the section of Obama's UN speech that you are quoting and the terrorist attack in Benghazi, unless of course you want to believe there is.
"And on this we must agree: There is no speech that justifies mindless violence. There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There’s no video that justifies an attack on an embassy."

Why would you Exclude Libya from those words ? The words and speech were in the video. Mindless violence and killing of innocents happened in Benghazi. Ok, the attack was on a consulate rather than embassy, fine-tuning language. The innocents were the Americans killed in Benghazi.

I see you used the words 'terrorist attack' instead of 'act of terror.' You've advanced beyond Obama in acknowledging what it was.

Last edited by jazzarama; 10-24-2012 at 05:16 PM..

Old 10-24-2012, 05:01 PM

26,852 posts, read 15,076,081 times
Quote:

The ones that think like you have Rep points that are worth .003% per point.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:15 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,882,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
The ones that think like you have Rep points that are worth .003% per point.
Ha Ha Ha..... man that was funny.... I get a lot of rep points from haters.... They have no idea how good they make me look..

I'll see if i can give you one after I 'submit'

So I don't get busted ...... Obama has no idea what terror is, he is still taking lesson from Bill on what IS is....

When Obama does get the idea of what terror is, it will be the day when he finds out he ALONE OWES 20 trillion dollars!

That would scare anyone i think..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies