Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 10:40 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,404,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This info is totally new as of today. Go ahead and listen to Kelly and Perino discussing what came out today so you can see just how wrong you are. All the deflecting in the world won't make you any money but you have proved that you failed to watch them talk about it and sure as hell didn't read either of those other links either.

I agree with you that you must keep all this hidden as far back as possible but you haven't been talking about these messages from Stevens begging for help and (here it comes) telling his bosses that the Islamists in Libya were getting stronger and stronger. Of course, Obama had been on the fact that he had killed bin Laden and all those other al Qaeda leaders so he didn't want any of that on the spot information getting out. Also, he was too busy campaigning to get to any of his daily briefings to learn anything that may have made3 his story look a little bad.

Nope, Fancy you are just playing the normal deflection game and I don't choose to let you get by with it.
I don't care for Kelly or Perino. I'm not going to watch FOX. You can think this is deflection all you want. I don't really care. I'm not going to hash this stuff out AGAIN. I've already done so in other threads. Think whatever you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 10:41 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
See example above of nobody caring.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I care. I just don't want to go through this information all over again. It really has been discussed in the other Benghazi threads.....extensively.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:46 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Today Representatives Issa and Chaffetz released the 166 page State Department document these articles talk about to the press in order to make these facts known. One has to wonder just when and how the administration will admit when they knew about this whole story that is about 8 months old and what they had been told. In my opinion Obama should call a presser tomorrow and admit to what is said here and then return to the campaign where he refused to leave some time ago.

At the State Department briefing Friday, spokeswoman Victoria Nuland declined to comment on published reports alleging that an official working for the Central Intelligence Agency had informed the Obama administration on Sept. 12 that the Benghazi murders were an act of terrorism.

One would have to wonder why Nuland declined if he had read the links.

Documents Back Up Claims of Requests for Greater Security in Benghazi - ABC News

Documents show Stevens worried about Libya security threats, Al Qaeda before consulate attack | Fox News
Of course. Obama knew of the jeopardy that the was posed to the ambassador. He blew off his intelligence meetings and was too concerned with campaigning. This is the incompetent, inept POTUS that the libs want to serve four more years.

How many more Americans would he kill and how many more will be jobless by his incompetence?

Let's vote

Old 10-19-2012, 10:47 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,663,852 times
Quote:
No can see.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
No can see.
Is it a "coincidence" that you end up in EVERY THREAD in which I post?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Of course. Obama knew of the jeopardy that the was posed to the ambassador. He blew off his intelligence meetings and was too concerned with campaigning. This is the incompetent, inept POTUS that the libs want to serve four more years.

How many more Americans would he kill and how many more will be jobless by his incompetence?

Let's vote
I doubt Hillary's office is getting flooded with apps to be the next ambassador to Libya or anywhere else in the middle east.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I care. I just don't want to go through this information all over again. It really has been discussed in the other Benghazi threads.....extensively.
No nobody cares. The media doesn't care, the president doesn't care, Hillary doesn't care the only ones who seem to care are told they are playing politics. It really is pathetic.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:55 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:

How much you want to bet the above and others, would be screaming bloody muder, if this happened under Bush's watch. AND we all know it.

And by golly, they would care, and they would be screaming that Bush resign, who the hell is anyone kidding here.

No different for Obama, when months earlier months, Stevens and others, requested more security but were denied.

I care these Americans died such a horrible, senseless useless evil death. That did not have to happen, pisses me the hell off!

And this President and administration lied for weeks on end, about a lying scumbag movie video, liars.

Old 10-20-2012, 12:09 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,638,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I've read it from various news reports since the Oct. 10 Congressional hearing. It was reported from unnamed sources at first. You should read through some of those Benghazi threads and you'll find EVERYTHING which has been published or reported on this topic. Sorry you didn't find the MSM reporting of the requests from Stevens for extra security. It has been out there. the only thing that is "new" is that these documents were attached to the letter Issa sent to the President's office asking for information.

I've been through discussions on this topic before, at length, and I'm not going to go through all that again. I just thought you might like to know that this info is not "new" to many people.
You are wrong again, still trying to embarrass yourself I see...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies