Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 02:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,174,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
That lost credibility right away, with the "Apology Tour" myth. It didn't happen.

While FOX may have played the clip where Obama says "In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world...", they didn't play the rest of it, where he goes on to condemn Europe for the irrational resentment towards America:

"In Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what’s bad.”

So that line about accepting American blame for all that's bad in the world, is a 100% total lie. Right there above, in clear print is what he said. Its indisputable...
I have been looking around to find those quoted words you threw in there and just don't see them in that link. Is there a chance that you were either deflecting or trying to steal a thread with that post? I think there sure is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 02:13 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,389,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you mean like asking about a budget which we haven't had one of since 2009 and that one was passed in 2008? How will Obama answer that question without getting his feet firmly in the **it and not being able to get them out?
EVERYBODY knows BOTH SIDES of that story. Romney would get nowhere with that because his feet would also be firmly planted.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:51 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,626,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
Sorry, I don't read leaner blogs.
I would guess if you are an obama supporter, you don't read, or listen, to much of anything...

Old 10-21-2012, 04:21 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,051,368 times
What the nation will get for foreign policy if Big Mitts is elected:

Hi there. It's me! Mitts! Even though it's Monday night and the rest of the family is in the Yellow Room playing a spirited game of Chutes and Ladders I thought It might be a good thing if I told all of you about my foreign policy. I had 15 minutes this afternoon so I put a little something together. I hope you like it. Anne told me I should address the nation instead of going on The View. Boy, do I agree with that! Whoopie Goldberg made Anne really mad with all those really hard questions so that's why I asked My Official Network, FOX, to broadcast this address to America!

I even had my hair done for all of you. It's Midnight Black from Clairol and it lasts even when I'm all sweaty from doing a couple of rounds with Tagg. Anyway... I know you are all anxious to hear this so everyone pay attention because tomorrow the family and I are going to La Jolla to try out our new garage elevator. I know you're all excited for me on that one!

So without further adieu (that's French by the way. I learned it in Paris when I wasn't in Vietnam) here is my foreign policy:

Bomb everyone.

Thank you and goodnight. It's almost 8pm so I have to go join Anne and all those grandchildren. We are being daring since it's a special occasion and the White House chef is going to put those little marshmallows in our non-cafffeinated cocoa tonight!

Old 10-21-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
EVERYBODY knows BOTH SIDES of that story. Romney would get nowhere with that because his feet would also be firmly planted.
What has Romney had to do with the lack of a budget? I don't know so you tell me.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
What the nation will get for foreign policy if Big Mitts is elected:

Hi there. It's me! Mitts! Even though it's Monday night and the rest of the family is in the Yellow Room playing a spirited game of Chutes and Ladders I thought It might be a good thing if I told all of you about my foreign policy. I had 15 minutes this afternoon so I put a little something together. I hope you like it. Anne told me I should address the nation instead of going on The View. Boy, do I agree with that! Whoopie Goldberg made Anne really mad with all those really hard questions so that's why I asked My Official Network, FOX, to broadcast this address to America!

I even had my hair done for all of you. It's Midnight Black from Clairol and it lasts even when I'm all sweaty from doing a couple of rounds with Tagg. Anyway... I know you are all anxious to hear this so everyone pay attention because tomorrow the family and I are going to La Jolla to try out our new garage elevator. I know you're all excited for me on that one!

So without further adieu (that's French by the way. I learned it in Paris when I wasn't in Vietnam) here is my foreign policy:

Bomb everyone.

Thank you and goodnight. It's almost 8pm so I have to go join Anne and all those grandchildren. We are being daring since it's a special occasion and the White House chef is going to put those little marshmallows in our non-cafffeinated cocoa tonight!
I think a link would be nice. Do you have one or is this your own work?

Old 10-21-2012, 05:35 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,318,081 times
What a silly statement.

Him and Romney have virtually the same position on Iran, just varies by a few months on when they'll invade if Iran doesn't stop.

ridiculous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies