Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 09:17 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

cremebrulee, yeah you do you hate the hate.... softblueyz can see it too.

I am more like you and hate the hate too, so it's ok to say it just for getting it out in the open and out of your system.

With everyone here saying we should be looking in at us I can't see why Ron Paul hasn't won the next presidential nomination because he was all over that idea.

I am aware that the quran says for the Muslims to go forth and multiply in order to take over the world, and they are doing that very thing.

I am aware female liberals have the mistaken idea that male muslims will give them Rights. That's a bad idea, and the proof is that the Muslims laugh at the USA for having Hilliary a woman the last time i checked as a mouth piece for the State Dept and acting in muslim countries.

It's like a frog explaining to a snake that the frog is not the next good meal. The snake doesn't care what the frog says.

I think we all see it is wrong for 'so called big men to shoot little girls in the head. I think your call in post 1 was right on.

On the other hand we either need to step it up over in Afghanistan, or quit, and bring our boys home ASAP saying to Hell with 2014 BS.

My son was over in Iraq, and the list of BS before they can shoot back is plain PC BS of the purest order.

They must flash lights, shoot flares, and give every possible warning before they can shoot 1 round and when they do it must be at a 45 degree angle to where they want to shoot! mean while the enemy is shooting directly at them.

This is all madness.

There has been time enough to learn of the quran, and the pure evil it represents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2012, 09:27 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

I am more like you and hate the hate too, so it's ok to say it just for getting it out in the open and out of your system.

With everyone here saying we should be looking in at us I can't see why Ron Paul hasn't won the next presidential nomination because he was all over that idea.

I am aware that the quran says for the Muslims to go forth and multiply in order to take over the world, and they are doing that very thing.

I am aware female liberals have the mistaken idea that male muslims will give them Rights. That's a bad idea, and the proof is that the Muslims laugh at the USA for having Hilliary a woman the last time i checked as a mouth piece for the State Dept and acting in muslim countries.

It's like a frog explaining to a snake that the frog is not the next good meal. The snake doesn't care what the frog says.

I think we all see it is wrong for 'so called big men to shoot little girls in the head. I think your call in post 1 was right on.

On the other hand we either need to step it up over in Afghanistan, or quit, and bring our boys home ASAP saying to Hell with 2014 BS.

My son was over in Iraq, and the list of BS before they can shoot back is plain PC BS of the purest order.

They must flash lights, shoot flares, and give every possible warning before they can shoot 1 round and when they do it must be at a 45 degree angle to where they want to shoot! mean while the enemy is shooting directly at them.

This is all madness.

There has been time enough to learn of the quran, and the pure evil it represents.

And when I hear stories like yours about what your son is going through, it just shows that our policies are doing a disservice to our troops over there, compromising their safety. It's kind of hard to fight a war with rules, when those you're fighting don't have to play by the rules. I say get out, and tell them ALL that they are on their own!

I hope your son made it home safely.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:30 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:

Well said Mac, and I'm glad your son made it back, thank him for his service to our country.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:04 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:

This is all madness.

I agree with you 100% and would like to apologize for buying into being bullied....thank you for this post, I feel the same way.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:

This is all madness.

thank you and I agree with you whole heardidly and so glad your son made it back safe.
mine was in Afghanistan and came back as well....but for those that didn't, makes me so angry....
said this from the beginning, we go over there and get the job done, or leave it alone...
it is indeed madness!!!!!!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:34 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
thank you and I agree with you whole heardidly and so glad your son made it back safe.
mine was in Afghanistan and came back as well....but for those that didn't, makes me so angry....
said this from the beginning, we go over there and get the job done, or leave it alone...
it is indeed madness!!!!!!
Oh Boy Do I Hear That!

I spend time being angry and so for me it was easy to see it in you, but i am pretty sure you don't live that way, but hate what you see and hate enough to sometimes need to get it out.

I know i do.

My son is fine until next time.. I can't know when or where that will be, I can only know it will be.

IMO we should sent old fat politicians off to war and let the young live.

The politicians are the ones who are supposed to govern in such a way that wars are no more, but instead inventors create weapons so scary people will somehow know better than to get involved in war.

Never happens that way.... Anything new that can be made a weapon always is.

I blame Govts I blame ALL Govt and their politicians for War, and so why not let the very politicians rich fat and lazy as they may be go fight that war?

Of course no one listens to me, and so here were are you and me both pised off and angry, sending OUR KIDS off to fight for things we don't really care about very much, and in the next 15 minutes some other battle not worthy of ink will have all of us spilling blood over again.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Oh Boy Do I Hear That!

I spend time being angry and so for me it was easy to see it in you, but i am pretty sure you don't live that way, but hate what you see and hate enough to sometimes need to get it out.

I know i do.

My son is fine until next time.. I can't know when or where that will be, I can only know it will be.

IMO we should sent old fat politicians off to war and let the young live.

The politicians are the ones who are supposed to govern in such a way that wars are no more, but instead inventors create weapons so scary people will somehow know better than to get involved in war.

Never happens that way.... Anything new that can be made a weapon always is.

I blame Govts I blame ALL Govt and their politicians for War, and so why not let the very politicians rich fat and lazy as they may be go fight that war?

Of course no one listens to me, and so here were are you and me both pised off and angry, sending OUR KIDS off to fight for things we don't really care about very much, and in the next 15 minutes some other battle not worthy of ink will have all of us spilling blood over again.
yup, here we are...thanks so much for your support...I hate it so much when the innocent are picked on, tortured or killed....it is senseless....and yes indeed, the old fat farts should have to go off to war, or send all those on death row.

LOL

Old 10-30-2012, 02:55 PM

566 posts, read 1,107,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Where in the ME did you actually live or were you just a tourist?

This is amusing, coming from you:

By the way, Pakistan and Afghanistan is not part of the Middle East. They are considered to be central/south Asia. Those are the two countries that breed terrorists and terrorism.
With far greater Islamisation and with petro-dollars playing a critical role in Pakistan's political economy, in some ways, it would be fair to say that Pakistan has been excavated out of South Asia and replanted into a wider Islamic Middle East. Is Pakistan Middle Eastern or South Asian? - avari | haroon moghul

Old 10-30-2012, 03:37 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The best way we can protect "ours" to is to bring them home and what they do to each other is not our concern.
There are many other ways to demonstrate concern than through military power and there is no reason that we should just dropout of the human race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies