Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 02:49 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,167,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
FYI, Asian Americans in general tend to vote Democrat.

Do all you stereotype virtually everyone. Generally does not mean all, last time I checked. You would be shocked to know that there are even 'black' folks who are supporting Mitt Romney...oh my, it can't be...lol. These are the black folks you all would say say are not really black though.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:01 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
Some guy delivering Chinese food to a Romney rally attendee does not equal diversity.

Pandering for votes does not equal concern.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:22 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The best post of the year!
Thats some standard you got there. The OP completely MAKES THINGS UP, and you think thats great.

But hey, that explains your Obama vote..

Old 10-26-2012, 06:37 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave Maria View Post
What are you a reporter? How could you possibly know their professions, income and how they voted in 2008?
Go back and actually read the post.

These people are her co-workers.

Duh!

Old 10-26-2012, 08:42 AM

2,500 posts, read 2,929,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Thats some standard you got there. The OP completely MAKES THINGS UP, and you think thats great.

But hey, that explains your Obama vote..
And there it is... You can't accept what they are saying, so you decide that they're making things up. There isn't one thing in their post that sounds like it could possibly be made up, but that's not going to stop you.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:07 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,455,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Today at work we I got a chance to see the President and his entourage flash by, and had a very clear view of Air Force One.

What was very interesting is that everyone was rushing into one area just to try to get a glimpse of the President, as I looked around the crowded room, there were blacks, whites, mixed people, gay people, asians, africans, latinos, and Medical directors that make well over $250,000/year; Republicans who voted for McCain now voting for Obama rushing in to one area to try to get a glimpse of the President. People were crying and I stood there to watch the various cultures and races and tax brackets that came to one area who were all moved to see Air Force One.

I have never in my life seen one President that can bring generations and races together for one common cause. There is something very powerful about this President that has truly affected people. When the woman was crying and shaking and people taking pics left and right, I was proud to see that one President who has the ability to bring people together represent our nation and being our Commander Chief

He is not a man of division. When I saw on the news a Romney Rally in Ohio, it struck me that there is NO diversity in that crowd. All white, and his audience very much reminiscent of the McCain crowd..his crowd never depicts how the U. S. looks. We are a melting pot. That is one of the things that makes this country so great!!
Great post, wish I could rep 'ya again! And you're absolutely right, there's never been another president who has managed to unite so many races and cultures in this country, especially in light of the changing demographics. Which is actually what conservatives mean when they accuse Obama of being a "divider"... that in doing so, he's made the whites who still have remaining "racial issues", to feel more insecure about their usual sense of "entitlement" (which of course means that must be his fault)!

Old 10-26-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Go back and actually read the post.

These people are her co-workers.

Duh!
I dont know too many medical directors that work at the airport and earn $250K a year..

Note the title of the thread, SAW AIR FORCE 1...

Not exactly something that drives down the road..

Old 10-26-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
And there it is... You can't accept what they are saying, so you decide that they're making things up. There isn't one thing in their post that sounds like it could possibly be made up, but that's not going to stop you.
The OP wouldnt possibly know who voted for McCain and now voting for Obama, nor peoples tax brackets..

Old 10-26-2012, 09:20 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,455,696 times
Medical Director Salary - Salary.com

Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,728,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Today at work we I got a chance to see the President and his entourage flash by, and had a very clear view of Air Force One.

What was very interesting is that everyone was rushing into one area just to try to get a glimpse of the President, as I looked around the crowded room, there were blacks, whites, mixed people, gay people, asians, africans, latinos, and Medical directors that make well over $250,000/year; Republicans who voted for McCain now voting for Obama rushing in to one area to try to get a glimpse of the President. People were crying and I stood there to watch the various cultures and races and tax brackets that came to one area who were all moved to see Air Force One.

I'm still trying to figure who the "mixed people" are? Liberals with their brains so scrambled they are barely functional?

Air Force One, yeah it would be interesting to see, if it crossed my path. Just like the classic Corvette will draw my attention more than the Crown Vic sitting next to it in the parking lot. Whats the big deal, and what's the point of the thread?

YC.......

On Edit. Never mind, I just figured out who the "mixed people" are. Clearly the ones that were crying.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies