Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 04:57 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,927,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
People who continually call other people 'racist' are the real racists. It got old 4 years ago. Find a new, more meaningful rant.

Clue: The more the race card gets spewed, the less effective it is.
Dale,

You need to get a better command of the English language if you think that calling someone a racist is racist!

IMO, this is something that needed to come from the Republican party.Sununu needed to be called out on this. Some white people love to use their imagination and think they can say anything and not get called out on it. Especially when involving Black people. The fact is we don't have to put up with it and we will call you and anyone else out on racial foolery. If you don't like it go hide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 05:30 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,447,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I haven't heard truth to power from a republican like this in a long time!

Lawrence Wilkerson, Former Colin Powell Aide, Blasts Sununu, GOP, As 'Full Of Racists'
Here comes the race card again...

Old 10-27-2012, 06:08 AM

14,651 posts, read 14,575,727 times
lol...I'm guessing you right-wingers don't think it was Sununu who pulled the "race card" to start all this? Because he was only speaking "the truth", right?

Old 10-27-2012, 06:10 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,148,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
People who continually call other people 'racist' are the real racists.
And here it is, folks! It took longer than I figured.

Go over the last three pages of this forum and count the number of threads dealing with blacks being easily-led fools, blacks being naturally-inclined to crime, blacks just looking for handouts, "Will blacks riot if Obama is re-elected." Amazingly, every one of these threads is started by foaming-at-their-scabby-mouths right wingers. I mean, what are the chances???

Whoops, by pointing out their racial prejudices, it makes me the real prejudiced person!

It's like arguing with an eight-year old: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Old 10-27-2012, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
lol...I'm guessing you right-wingers don't think it was Sununu who pulled the "race card" to start all this? Because he was only speaking "the truth", right?
No, of course not. That's just a perfectly educated hypothesis from an eminently learned man.

His kid must be pretty dam* embarrassed right now.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:16 AM

How long before we have Republican candidates for office calling for segregation of privately-owned, public accommodations? I'll bet that would poll at about 30% of the GOP faithful and about 50% of City-Data GOP geniuses.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:20 AM

376 posts, read 651,344 times
Default Dems more racist historically and today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Well, at least he's honest enough to admit it that there is a very large percentage of racists in their midst. Why won't the republicans here admit that?
There are racist in the Republican party but there are more racists in the Dem Party by a wide margin from what I've seen. The Republican Party rid the nation of slavery while the Dems fought it. Then the Dems figured they could get votes by being racist toward white males. The Repulicans have been consistently about equality and fairness. The Dems have been prejudiced one way and then the other to get votes.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:25 AM

14,651 posts, read 14,575,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
There are racist in the Republican party but there are more racists in the Dem Party by a wide margin from what I've seen. The Republican Party rid the nation of slavery while the Dems fought it. Then the Dems figured they could get votes by being racist toward white males. The Repulicans have been consistently about equality and fairness. The Dems have been prejudiced one way and then the other to get votes.
*guffaw*

Old 10-27-2012, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
Give us some specific examples of racism directed towards white men. What bills have been advanced that do this? What laws have been passed that do this?

Old 10-27-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
*guffaw*
I'm beginning to think the 47% Mitt noted who seem themselves as perpetual victims are his base.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies