Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2013, 11:41 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
BS - if I thought I spotted a criminal on the street and "just wanted to stay alive" the last thing I would do is get out of my car and follow him. It is an issue because some idiot decided that they have the right to follow someone with a gun, then shoot and kill them just because the kid got scared and fought him. There are killings all over the world and some that way pay more attention to than others. If you don't like this thread, why are you keeping it going by posting in it?

The irony is that you can empathize with the killer but have no respect or empathy for the family that lost a child. Sad.
He wasn't a child, he was a hoodlum that jumped George Zimmerman, bashing his head til bloody, was going for his gun and lost the fight. end of story George was serving his community, he is the one that was and is the victim. It's pure politics and racism, otherwise he would be home with his family.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:45 PM

717 posts, read 647,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
He wasn't a child, he was a hoodlum that jumped George Zimmerman, bashing his head til bloody, was going for his gun and lost the fight. end of story George was serving his community, he is the one that was and is the victim. It's pure politics and racism, otherwise he would be home with his family.
You can, of course, prove this?

Old 01-31-2013, 11:45 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Sorry, but there is nothing about asking to a store and back that reasonably leads to a fight with a stranger. On the other hand, Zimmerman's action - chasing a stranger who was merely walking down the street - is incredibly reckless, and virtually guaranteed to cause a confrontation.
Because Zimmerman is a hoodlum with screws loose and needs to be off the streets. We don't need people like him walking around.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
That sword cuts both ways. If Martin didn't think he was such a bad ass and just went home, he would still be alive.
^^^^ and there ya have it.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
At the end of the day, I'm glad there is an Eternal Judge. You can get away here, but you won't there if you refuse to recognize your wrongdoing. Let Zimmerman keep fooling himself.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Sorry, but there is nothing about asking to a store and back that reasonably leads to a fight with a stranger. On the other hand, Zimmerman's action - chasing a stranger who was merely walking down the street - is incredibly reckless, and virtually guaranteed to cause a confrontation.
chasing? You people just make chit up as you go along, typical. There was no chase, there was observation.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
He never said he was running after Martin, where do you guys get this crazy BS?
I think they actually start believing their own lies. He couldn't possibly have been chasing him, he didn't even know where he went. He lost sight of Trayvon until the kid clobbered him.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
George was serving his community?

How? By taking one more black kid off the streets?

Well, get your checkbook out, claud (if you haven't already); George's lawyers are calling your name!

Quote:
otherwise he would be home with his family.
Actually, Zimmerman is home with his family (I'm surprised you didn't know that) - being supported in a manner I'm sure he's getting quite accustomed to by people donating to the website his lawyer set up for that purpose.

It's TRAYVON who isn't home tonight, and if Zimmerman hadn't played vigilante that night - and judge, jury, and executioner - Trayvon would be home with his family.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Don't forget the feds still have the hate crime investigation against gz. So even if he amazingly isn't convicted, the feds will be waiting for him outside the courtroom.
Hate crime, what hate crime? Against Trayvon maybe, but that would be pointless.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:57 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
I think they actually start believing their own lies. He couldn't possibly have been chasing him, he didn't even know where he went. He lost sight of Trayvon until the kid clobbered him.
Were you there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies