Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 07:54 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

I haven't watched one hannity show about the topic unlike you who are clapping like a seal every time you see the news show more homes swamped and your orator standing next to fatso christie playing president. It's beyond pathetic anymore even for swooners.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Did someone on Fox News tell you that liberals are happy about the storm because it will cover up Benghazi?
Your posts tell me all I need to know.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:57 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I haven't watched one hannity show about the topic unlike you who are clapping like a seal every time you see the news show more homes swamped and your orator standing next to fatso christie playing president. It's beyond pathetic anymore even for swooners.
You don't care for Republicans and Democrats coming together to help victims of Sandy?

I wouldn't have thought that would be your hot button.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:58 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Does Hannity even care about our country? Last death toll from Sandy is 72! Total destruction and devastation and all Hannity cares about is politics!
he must be doing something right, your watching his program.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
You don't care for Republicans and Democrats coming together to help victims of Sandy?

I wouldn't have thought that would be your hot button.
No. Only folks who try and divide people scream the "come together" mantra. You are one of the dividers. You and folks like you are the problem not the solution. Do us all a favor and leave the country. I hear in another thread the canucks and EU love Obama. They would welcome you and your swooning ideals with open arms.

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It is for you who want to ignore the incompetent traitor in chief. You probably don't even realize it though. All you see is storm coverage on your box in front of you so think the Libya thing is over. No shock in this nation full of walking talking zombies though.
He is not my "chief", as I am Canadian, but is seems to me that with you republican people everything is political, and if you trip and fall on the sidewalk it is somehow Obama's fault...You need to deal with the reality that he is not Satan, but just a man....It is disgusting to me that you people politicize every tragedy from the Benghazi incident to the recent storm...People have died, but do you care? No, to you it is just political talking points.

876 posts, read 708,919 times
Quote:
Just curious. How many Hannity shows on Benghazi do you need to watch before you are totally bored about the topic? All Hannity is accomplishing is desensitizing the public to the issue.

No one should be desensitizied about this issue. For you to suggest that people should be bored about this "topic" is disgusting. Have YOU even begun to think about it? Have YOU even thought about the fact that our military can be so easily left to die under this administration. YOU must not know a single sole that has dedicated their lives to our country through millitary service. And I pray that when you vote for obama YOU are thinking of the thousands of service men and women that are willing to protect you and your commander in chief doesn't care to protect in return.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
he must be doing something right, your watching his program.
Not a chance! I don't need to hear about the same topic everyday for 60 days and hear the same old things repeated 20 times per hour.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:05 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Uh, it's a political program.
They are typically, just as the Ed Show, Rachel Maddow, Hardball etc. But when non-political news is breaking, they normally talk about it. In this case, Hannity and company doesn't want to. They'e got Benghazi on the lame brain.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
No one should be desensitizied about this issue. For you to suggest that people should be bored about this "topic" is disgusting. Have YOU even begun to think about it? Have YOU even thought about the fact that our military can be so easily left to die under this administration. YOU must not know a single sole that has dedicated their lives to our country through millitary service. And I pray that when you vote for obama YOU are thinking of the thousands of service men and women that are willing to protect you and your commander in chief doesn't care to protect in return.

Why doesn't Fox News do some public service announcements to help the victims of Sandy if they are so concerned about American lives? If Fox keeps pounding about Benghazi, yes people will stop listening. They already have because sensible people want real news. All Fox News is doing is preaching Benghazi to the right-wing choir.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies