Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 04:29 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Oh sure I really believe Republicans want Obama to win. Geesh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Republicans don't want Obama to win, but it shows the criticism of Romney by Democrats is the same as fellow Republicans, which shows a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2012, 04:45 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Guess you never heard Clinton and what she said about Obama when she was running against him.

Old 11-01-2012, 04:53 PM

5,652 posts, read 6,987,846 times
Republicans haven't been Republicans since Nixon.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:04 PM

831 posts, read 680,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
We don't need to defend Romney, he already stated what his intentions are and most people prefer it to the crap that's been going on the prior four years.

How can you possibly be soooo blinded by that wannabie puppet master? dont you get it? the guy just about says anything and everything to get a nod from you, you want to defend a person who does'nt stand for anything, you wanna have him a commander & chief, a coward who chose his religion over serving his country durring the vietnam draft?

romney is no "severely conservative" by his own words, his words should have been "severely fickle".

Old 11-01-2012, 05:33 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
How can you possibly be soooo blinded by that wannabie puppet master? dont you get it? the guy just about says anything and everything to get a nod from you, you want to defend a person who does'nt stand for anything, you wanna have him a commander & chief, a coward who chose his religion over serving his country durring the vietnam draft?

romney is no "severely conservative" by his own words, his words should have been "severely fickle".

I much rather a man who does not lie when 4 Americans, one of those being an U.S. Ambassador, lies about it for weeks on end.

I rather honesty, then a good liar. Any day.

I rather a Man who beleives in something, then nothing, and a Man who can accept he is not pefect, this is not Obama.

I rather a man who treats all people the same, not one iota differnt, that is not Obama.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:17 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I much rather a man who does not lie when 4 Americans, one of those being an U.S. Ambassador, lies about it for weeks on end.

I rather honesty, then a good liar. Any day.

I rather a Man who beleives in something, then nothing, and a Man who can accept he is not pefect, this is not Obama.

I rather a man who treats all people the same, not one iota differnt, that is not Romney.

Fixed it.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:26 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
They hate him...but the other guy is a black democrat. Those guys are just uppity.
You forgot inept

Old 11-01-2012, 09:09 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Dear Republicans, Remember When You Said This About Mitt Romney? (VIDEO)

How people forget...

The claims against Romney are the same as 2008.

The claims against him are the same from Republicans and Democrats.

That should tell you something.
Spare us your false outrage...

Shame on You, Barack Obama - YouTube

Clinton: Liar Obama called me a crook - YouTube

Quote:
Now, I don’t care whether you’re Republican or Democrat, you want your president to be telling the truth; you want the contender to be lying. And so what we found out today or soon thereafter that, in fact, the President Obama was not telling the truth about what was excerpted from that op-ed piece. I felt discouraged.
RACHEL MADDOW: Because the “Let Detroit go bankrupt” headline you feel like was inappropriate?
LETTERMAN: Well, the fact the President is invoking it and swearing that he was right and that Romney was wrong and I thought, well, he’s the president of course he’s right. Well, it turned out no, he was taking liberties with that.
Letterman: Say, Obama’s kind of lying about this GM bankruptcy thing, huh? « Hot Air

Old 11-01-2012, 09:54 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
They hate him...but the other guy is a black democrat. Those guys are just uppity.
You disappoint me. They hate Obama's politics and his policies. I have yet to meet a republican that faults his race.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:06 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
FiveThirtyEight, Intrade and Polltracker

The election is over, sorry to burst your bubble. Christie's praise and Bloomberg's endorsement sealed the deal.
Proving that some have no problem using the tragedy for political gain.... truly disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies