Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2012, 01:18 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,848,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
One of the largest indications of change & extinction is a cessation of propagation.

Therefore we know because the gay cannot propagate, it will represent the portion of extinction in the species called humanity. All part of life, no doubt the Gay people if it is normal and natural are not part of the human species and therefore will need to devise their own idea of what rights are apart from being what is known as a human.
I would think that to you and to the poster before you, that would be a GOOD thing. Those awful homosexuals.... Let them go extinct! With or without their marriages!

Or do you seriously think that something as harmless as allowing gay people to marry will someday somehow lead to the extinction of the human race? LOL

Old 11-06-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What did you think of the minority of haters, bigots, and extremists who wanted to redefine marriage to allow for homosexuals to be called "married"?
Do the bolded terms refer to Bideshi, Roaddog, Stargazer and yourself... Or all the rest of us?

Old 11-06-2012, 01:25 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,615,635 times
Quote:
What did you think of the minority of haters, bigots, and extremists who wanted to redefine marriage to allow for homosexuals to be called "married"?
I'd say the ones who DON'T want homosexuals to be able to marry are the real haters, bigots, and extremists, but hey, that's just me.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:25 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,994,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
Do the bolded terms refer to Bideshi, Roaddog, Stargazer and yourself... Or all the rest of us?
They refer to those who support gay marriage.

That group is the most intolerant, extreme, and bigoted group around.

They hate anybody who thinks diffeently then them.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
I'd say the ones who DON'T want homosexuals to be able to marry are the real haters, bigots, and extremists...

Old 11-06-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
They refer to those who support gay marriage.
Marriage is about love. Not hate.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:28 PM

679 posts, read 614,525 times
Quote:
Well....just like I thought.

The pro gay movement have moved themselves into the corner. What science does know is that over the millions of years in mammal survival, multitudes upon multitudes of species go extinct, evolve and are constantly changing, as a matter of fact thats what life is all about.

One of the largest indications of change & extinction is a cessation of propagation.

Pro Gay people are telling us that the homosexual is normal....ok, I will agree. It therefore demonstrates another species has failed out of the human and is refusing to propagate.

Therefore we know because the gay cannot propagate, it will represent the portion of extinction in the species called humanity. All part of life, no doubt the Gay people if it is normal and natural are not part of the human species and therefore will need to devise their own idea of what rights are apart from being what is known as a human.

Actually they've shown homosexuality to be a positive speaking in evolution terms. The fact is that studies show the females siblings of a homosexual tend to have higher fertility rates than not, this spreads the genetic code more and allows for greater propagation.

One of the theories for this is that a homosexual can not propagate on their own and therefore add secondary help to the raising of offspring, increasing the probability they will be able to propagate as well.

Factors Associated with Higher Fecundity in Female Maternal Relatives of Homosexual Men - Camperio Ciani - 2012 - The Journal of Sexual Medicine - Wiley Online Library

17,291 posts, read 29,389,796 times
Quote:
Well....just like I thought.

The pro gay movement have moved themselves into the corner. What science does know is that over the millions of years in mammal survival, multitudes upon multitudes of species go extinct, evolve and are constantly changing, as a matter of fact thats what life is all about.

Pro Gay people are telling us that the homosexual is normal....ok, I will agree. It therefore demonstrates another species has failed out of the human and is refusing to propagate.

Humans are in no danger of going extinct. In fact, it would do humanity a world of good to pull back on the "propagating" thing.

Next, gays make up...3-5% of the population. Since one does not "catch gay," you're not making any new problem that wasn't already there. In fact, you may actually be preventing these same gay people from coupling up and having kids. See below.

Finally, I don't know what it takes for "you people" to understand that gays and lesbians - ESPECIALLY those who are marriage minded - can, and DO have children! A full 25% of same sex households are currently raising children.

Lesbians especially can easily have biological kids. Gay men are increasingly turning to surrogacy to have biological children.

You are so out of touch it's PAINFUL.

Quote:
That group is the most intolerant, extreme, and bigoted group around.

They hate anybody who thinks diffeently then them.
How does this NOT apply to yourself?

29,094 posts, read 25,994,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
I'd say the ones who DON'T want homosexuals to be able to marry are the real haters, bigots, and extremists, but hey, that's just me.
The problem with that argument is that I, for example, do not hate anybody.

I hold an opinion and have no problem if you hold a different one.

The same does not apply to those who want to redefine marriage.

They are grossly intolerant of any other opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.