Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 10:30 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
I got news for you. It already does. Men cheat, women cheat, people have group sex, gangbangs, anal sex, fetish sex ect. The world is still turning.

Please keep religious dogma in the religion forum. I don't want that crap shoved down my throat
Just because your sick circle thinks a gang bang is normal does not mean the rest of us who are actually human think so.... as far as religious dogma, I will tell you to your face and you can't do a thing about it kid

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-06-2012 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: discuss the topic not the other posters

Old 11-06-2012, 10:38 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Typical liberal viewpoints. They see humanity as a plague on the planet and support population control like in China.

Go to the Folsom Street Festival and you'll see stuff that's pretty close.

As I said, we know our society is past its peak because "progressive" views = regressing to animal instincts.
don't you have some hipsters to obsess over?

To the OP, monogamy is a choice. If you don't want a monogamous relationship than don't enter one. It's that simple. Be upfront and honest about it, there are people out there who don't believe in monogamy. Seek these people out and leave those who believe in monogamy alone.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:05 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Perhaps I should clarify beyond HUMAN, how about I am a "primate" that walks upright, wears comfortable clothing and does not feel it necessary to stick my boobs or hooch in another primates face to have sex..........clear enough?

^^^^Capable of walking upright, doesn't wave genitalia around, and looks pretty comfortable to me.

Also:

Sexual behavior of chimpanzees (Pan troglodyt... [J Comp Psychol. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

Quote:
The results demonstrate (a) an association between female hormonal state and sexual activity of chimpanzees, (b) the influence of social relationships on sexual interactions, and (c) the importance of focusing on female sexual behavior before copulation, rather than copulation per se, in research on sexual arousability of female primates.
Sounds about right.

Just funning with you, grumpus. No need to get all poopie. Taxonomy is taxonomy, is all.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM

2,137 posts, read 1,902,620 times
Perhaps the OP took a break from rioting in the streets to relax and do some trolling.
The ego-centric slop that passes for legitimate thought these days is sickening. A few more decades of debt and gimme-politics and we too could end up like this de-evolved Spaniard, running around like a caveman behind his dck, it pulling him left and right at the whim of his primal urges, having abandoned the higher forms of consciousness (and ultimately, his humanity).

Old 11-06-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
Cool story bro.

EDIT: Just noticed this got moved to the Politics forum. This won't be good...
Oh, crap. I clicked in from a rep comment and didn't even notice it had been moved from Relationships. There goes all the fun.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:04 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,564 times
Oh dear.

I don't understand why we can't discuss the point made without it getting personal. Also the gay thing...totally besides the topic. To those who have stayed on topic, thank you for participating in a discussion that I hoped would be mature and interesting. Unfortunately the thread seems to be hijacked by some very insecure people scared by the suggestion of something alternative.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:13 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
[trollpost] It's human nature to want to be anything but human, I suppose...

We may have evolved from other primates, but the fact stands that we are still human. We can act as such.

Does the dog try to be a cat? Does the Elephant try to be a giraffe?

It's senseless to try to be any other animal than what we are... unless its a bird.

Evolution, when do we get our wings???

[/trollpost]

Old 11-06-2012, 01:22 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Western nuclear family is an unnatural ideal then as well....let's do away with it.

So basically let's revert back to animals....

It's a recurring theme on here from the big dumb oafs that reject sound monetary policy because going back a 100 years is thwarting "progression"..

But acting like a sweaty, hulking heathen based off sexual impulse is definitely NOT going back in time.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
Oh dear.

I don't understand why we can't discuss the point made without it getting personal.
That's what happens on the Politics subforum. At least on the Relationships subforum, if people get personal, it's because they're talking about their personal lives. There's no reason or excuse for it to happen on a political forum, other than trollery and aholery.

FWIW, I don't believe monogamy is natural for humans. If it was, the first time we mated (meaning sex), it would be for life. However, I do believe it is up to each person to decide what is right for him or her. I wouldn't call monogamy cruel because it's not being forced on anyone against his or her will, in the U.S. at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies