Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2007, 01:55 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,321,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
Do you know for a fact that this is the reason? Or are you posting your opinion?
Are you suggesting that there ARE people who like to be shot at, or having their personal information posted publicly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinasgt2005 View Post
[If those who believe that life begins at conception, then please answer me this - why is it that if a woman has a miscarriage in her first trimester, there is no Christening, no funeral?

Please state factsfor this statement.[/quote]

I should show you anything, after your personal insult?

Old 10-18-2007, 01:58 PM

236 posts, read 441,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Are you suggesting that there ARE people who like to be shot at, or having their personal information posted publicly?

No, I am repeating what you are saying. Site your sources. Like you said, "Not most Some. You also made a statement that said women who have miscarriagesdo not have christening or funerals. Where are your facts? I have known women who have. So not all women but some women right?

Old 10-18-2007, 01:59 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,166,200 times
Quote:
I did it twice already, not that it is any of your business. My body, my choices.
No - you did not give the CHILD a choice -

Old 10-18-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Please state factsfor this statement.
I should show you anything, after your personal insult?[/quote]

Now please show me were I personally insulted you.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
No - you did not give the CHILD a choice -
Is that the principle you raise your children with? Nevermind what the parent wants, let's see what the CHILD wants.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:02 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,068,425 times
Okay, let's try not to make this personal, and attack each other for our beliefs or our practices.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:04 PM

Iwas accused of insulting he.r I would like to know at what point I insulted you personally?

68,289 posts, read 54,116,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Sure I am aware but sex makes babies and people should take the personal responsibility for a pregnancy if their sex results in a baby. The sex organs in both humans and animals are there for procreation and people get surprised if that occurs? Oops! let's kill it. Abortion has gotten way out of control to the point that children are having sex without regard that they may get stuck having a baby. The pro-abortion lovers even want to take children across state lines to have abortions without parental consent.
Prove to me scientifically that a fertilized egg is a human being and I will be first on line to vote to over turn Roe v. Wade. Until that time you've made no poin(s) to alter my opinion that it's none of government's business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
burdell have you had children? Are you even a woman? Are you in a relationship that can even produce a child (gay, infertile, hysterectomy)? What is your personal interest and why?

You have stated you would sentence a victim of rape to carrying a resulting baby to term, a 24/7 reminder of that heinous act for 9 months. I think that's a cruel stance to take,

No, I have no children by choice, I'm not a woman, but I have compassion, I wouldn't punish a rape victim.

My personal interest is keeping the government, gray-haired men for the most part, from sticking its damn nose where it doesn't belong, a woman's personal decision.

2,096 posts, read 1,461,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtolou View Post
Are you unaware that when you drive your car to the store...there is always a risk of accident? Even if you are an excellent driver, someone could hit you. Even if you had your seatbelt you could die.

I certainly wouldn't step over your body and say 'Welllll, she shouldn't have chosen to drive to the store....' Maybe it's time that you realize, someone can be upstanding, educated, responsible, take all proper precautions...and still accidents DO happen.

This is such a silly question but here goes. When I drive my car I am fully aware I could be in an accident whether it is my fault or not I will take full responsibility for anything that happens when I am driving. I also take all the responsibility for what may happen when I engage in sex and I appreciate you pointing out that you should take responsibility for your actions which is my whole argument against abortion.

By the way please step over my body if I have an accident and call an ambulance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies