Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 10:00 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I demonized no one. I stated what honestly occurs - and which can be easily verified by a quick scan around this forum.

Would it help if I used the qualifier "some"?

The demonization is practiced by some liberals - whom falsely accuse people whom disagree with them of expressing hatred.
Okay. I'll take you up on this. Use the search function on this forum and search "Why Do Liberals Hate". Want to bet you come up with a plethora of threads stared by conservatives accusing liberals of "hatings" things? Next do the same search for Conservatives hating things started by liberals.

If that somehow doesn't work for you then tell me what phrases you want me to scan to prove your point.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:00 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Why would you condemn actions you yourself often take part in? I don't get it. Seems like you can dish it out but you can't take it.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/27641525-post103.html

What I do is in response to the leftist attack.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/27641525-post103.html

What I do is in response to the leftist attack.
I repeat.

Okay. I'll take you up on this. Use the search function on this forum and search "Why Do Liberals Hate". Want to bet you come up with a plethora of threads stared by conservatives accusing liberals of "hatings" things? Next do the same search for Conservatives hating things started by liberals.

If that somehow doesn't work for you then tell me what phrases you want me to scan to prove your point

Old 01-05-2013, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
I repeat.

If that somehow doesn't work for you then tell me what phrases you want me to scan to prove your point
No need to use the search function. Why don't you start with that thread that I linked to?

Why same-sex "marriage" is a mortal threat to our civilization

There are plenty of good examples if you bother to do the reading.

You do your own homework.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:13 PM

Quote:
No need to use the search function. Why don't you start with that thread that I linked to?

There are plenty of good examples if you bother to do the reading.

You do your own homework.
You told me to do a simple scan of this forum. I did. I complied And what came up in just the last few days is conversatives claiming liberals hate the military, hate corporations and hate rich people. In my book that is calling liberals haters. Sorry dude but you busted your own thesis. If you deny this then you are denying the reality that you esrablished. Admit it. Both sides are guilty.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:18 PM

Quote:
You told me to do a simple scan of this forum. I did. I complied And what came up in just the last few days is conversatives claiming liberals hate the military, hate corporations and hate rich people. In my book that is calling liberals haters. Sorry dude but you busted your own thesis. If you deny this then you are denying the reality that you esrablished. Admit it. Both sides are guilty.
I already explained that many posts such as those you described are in response to liberals using the tactic first.

If some liberals can't take the heat then they ought to remove themselves from the kitchen.

The buck stops there.

If that is "giv'n hell" then so be it.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:20 PM

Quote:
I already explained that many posts such as those you described are in response to liberals using the tactic first.
Sorry but they were threads started by conservatives. Or is your arguement "You are too", "I am not".

Old 01-05-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Sorry but they were threads started by conservatives. Or is your arguement "You are too", "I am not".
Huh?

Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Huh?
Apparently you falied to grasp the standard playground argument carried out every day by children.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Apparently you falied to grasp the standard playground argument carried out every day by children.
Sorry - but I havn't been on a playground in almost 25 years.

Unless you are hinting that you are a child, and thus familiar with such juvenile arguments - but that seems to be quite the irrelevancy to the topic at hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies