Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 09:13 AM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times

Advertisements

Tim is the only sane person on this entire thread...typical anti white racist replies from the communists as usual.Can't defeat him by arguing the points so you just bash him and call him a nazi and says this belongs on stormfront.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:14 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I'm white. Age 25. Live in Hollywood. Identify as Centrist (Moderate/Independent). Agnostic. Veteran of the United States Navy after 4 years of faithful service to my country.

With that being said, I give you my signature statement:

I don't get it.
For me, as a person who was your age 5 years before you were born ... I think it would be unfair to expect a 25 year old to get it. Some may, but I suspect most wouldn't. You simply lack the experience which would provide the necessary foundation to understand the OP's points, while your opinion of the world has been molded by the current status quo. You have nothing to compare "today" with ... because at your age, your entire adult life has only experienced "today". Now, this is not intended as an insult to you or anyone else of your generation .. just a reality.

A good starting point for you to start getting it, would be to go back to page 1, and review all of the responses to the OP, and the OP's response to get a better feel for the situation. Hint: notice how the OP responds in a tolerant and respectful manner to others, while most of those "others" do not extend the same courtesy ... but are instead rather vile in their accusation of bigotry on behalf of the OP for simply expressing an opinion that touches upon a definite reality.

Another respondent does seem to get it ... and I would direct you to this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
I think the problem is that a lot of whites feel marginalised by current societal trends. I am a liberal, but with parents of a conservative background who have seen considerable social changes (and opportunities worsen for their offspring) I do understand their concerns and am not so arrogant to cast them aside as white supremacists.
The message here is simple .... if you are black, and you promote causes that benefit the black community ... there is nothing wrong with that, because why wouldn't you? If you are latino, and you promote the best interests of the latino community, it only makes good sense and why wouldn't you? However, if you are white and you dare even mention the best interests of white people, you're a racist and how dare you!

For the better part of the last 20 years or more ... this is the message from the left ... and many people, including the OP, reject such double standards and hypocrisy, and why wouldn't you?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:18 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Tim is the only sane person on this entire thread...typical anti white racist replies from the communists as usual.Can't defeat him by arguing the points so you just bash him and call him a nazi and says this belongs on stormfront.
Seriously man? Its a conspiracy against white people? Wow...

Old 11-07-2012, 09:20 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The message here is simple .... if you are black, and you promote causes that benefit the black community ... there is nothing wrong with that, because why wouldn't you? If you are latino, and you promote the best interests of the latino community, it only makes good sense and why wouldn't you? However, if you are white and you dare even mention the best interests of white people, you're a racist and how dare you!

For the better part of the last 20 years or more ... this is the message from the left ... and many people, including the OP, reject such double standards and hypocrisy, and why wouldn't you?

But YOU need to recognize that most Blacks and Hispanics don't actually think this way. You are projecting the way that YOU think onto other racial groups....and THAT is the problem.

This is very shortsighted thinking. This is the MAIN problem with the GOP....they are very, very shortsighted and patronizing in their decision making. And they are shocked when Asians, Hispanics and Blacks don't buy into their shallow attempts at diversity.

All one had to do was look at the racial composition of the RNC and the Republican campaign parties....they were a sea of White. There is no real attempt to be inclusive. Wake up. WAKE UP!

Republicans need to stop with the racial polarization politics.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:20 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,534,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
For me, as a person who was your age 5 years before you were born ... I think it would be unfair to expect a 25 year old to get it. Some may, but I suspect most wouldn't. You simply lack the experience which would provide the necessary foundation to understand the OP's points, while your opinion of the world has been molded by the current status quo. You have nothing to compare "today" with ... because at your age, your entire adult life has only experienced "today". Now, this is not intended as an insult to you or anyone else of your generation .. just a reality.

A good starting point for you to start getting it, would be to go back to page 1, and review all of the responses to the OP, and the OP's response to get a better feel for the situation. Hint: notice how the OP responds in a tolerant and respectful manner to others, while most of those "others" do not extend the same courtesy ... but are instead rather vile in their accusation of bigotry on behalf of the OP for simply expressing an opinion that touches upon a definite reality.

Another respondent does seem to get it ... and I would direct you to this quote:

You have an entire party, the Republicans whose whole platform is devoted to white interests and supremacism and denigrating non-whites. Is that not enough?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:22 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
So America is okay as long as blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are minorities and down and out???

Racism is truly of the DEVIL.

I'm glad Obama won 4 years ago and last night because it has really showed a lot of people that racism is still ALIVE and WELL in the USA.

Racism never died. Do you think everyone who voted for Obama had one train of thought (he's black and I want more welfare) and those who didn't are white and obviously racists?

There are many white people who voted for Obama in 2008, but for their OWN reasons, they decided not to re-elect him. Did they become racists over the past four years, did they think he failed as a president, he didn't keep his promises? Do you automatically assume that EVERYONE who didn't vote for him a second time voted to Romney? Could it be possible that they didn't like either candidate and wrote in a name?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:26 AM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
Seriously man? Its a conspiracy against white people? Wow...
Its not a conspiracy when its true. Do some reading and research OTHER than the main stream idiots...

Old 11-07-2012, 09:26 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Listen here Middle America, I have a little message for you.

Do you see the way these liberals speak about you, the bearers of "tolerance" and "understanding", and say things such as "I suggest they jump of a bridge". Do you ever try to logically string together their arguments? They are beyond reason. They live in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance, a fancy psychology term that translates to DENYING REALITY.

The point of this point is, we need to come to grips with the fact that they are unreasonable and intolerant, especially when it comes to differing opinions. Diversity of opinions, that's one "diversity" the liberals don't cherish. They scream about diversity and multiculturalism as they reside in gated communities and whitopias, amongst the other academics and bureaucrats. It is time to disregard their cries of "racism", "sexism", and "intolerance". These are leftist tactics that are used to stifle debate. Communists used these types of tactics. And isn't it eerie how all the Obama celebrations resemble the Soviet Union in terms of "revenge" and "victory" for liberals against the enemy (conservatives) aka us. Isn't it about time to dismiss their righteous indignation when they label our beliefs as "extreme", like our belief in God, free speech, the right to bear arms to protect our families. Or that a belief in civil rights for Europeans, who are faced with government-sanctioned racism in the name of affirmative action, a policy that affects every young European child born in the middle and lower classes. But don't worry, the liberals and LAWyers who write the LAWs are well connected and can send their children to the best colleges anyway.

It is they who consider European-American rights "extreme". It is about time we pursued our agenda the same way the liberals do, peacefully, but forceful in our insistence on a strict ideology that will benefit the entire society, instead of a declining welfare-state, with a national debt spiraling out of control. An ideology that opposes this sick society's perception of going to the bar every weekend and poisoning your liver as "hip" and "cool" must be presented. Liberalism has destroyed our families and religious institutions, as divorce and a population of morally and spiritually bankrupt "consumer units" now plague our country. This force is felt the deepest within the African-American community. Their people kept their families intact during slavery, yet this disease called liberalism has managed to decimate the family unit in their community in a matter of decades. Isn't it about time we stick up for what WE believe is right? Are we going to continue to let political correctness get in the way of our fight for liberty and SELF-RELIANCE, which is the humane option if you think about the purposeless drones the nanny state produces. Is it time to get serious about saving this country?

Our European ancestors made it through the Ice Age and we can't even put down the remote, the bag of doritos, and the can of beer to get up off the couch and fight to preserve the spirit of the greatest country ever to grace this Earth. Damn, liberalism has destroyed conservatives' will as well as the liberal sheeple. They saved for the winter, we can't save for a month's worth of living expenses. They kept their culture intact throughout hordes of invasions, we surrendered our culture 50 years ago. The Vikings, Saxons, Rus, Celts, Croats, Sicilians, Scots and the rest of our ancestors would look at us in shame. A defeated, pacified group of college football fanatics who can't be bothered by the fight to preserve freedom from tyrannical governments. Who can't be bothered to quit his/her 9 to 5 job that separates you from your family half of the day, so liberal professors can indoctrinate your children to hate their ancestors and accept the status quo as the only valid viewpoint. If that is what we are as a people, we don't deserve liberty, freedom, or justice under the law. Those concepts are reserved for those who can be bothered to preserve them.

By the way, liberals, is this an "extreme" viewpoint? If so, could one of you explain to those on this board who may read this about the content that is "extreme". If you do this, they can better understand two vital aspects of the cult named "liberalism", tolerance and freedom of speech.
If the Republicans wonder why they don't carry more minority votes, it because of opinions like the one above coming from members of the Republican party. What intelligent minority would want to be assoicated with that?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:31 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
ONLY idiots who's minds are clouded with hate - resentment and delusion...speak of America in terms of black and white- For God's sake and the sake of the nation-let it go- there is not black or white America...This is some dated and bizarre concept that has out lived it's usefulness..stop calling others white and stop calling yourself AFRICAN AMERICANS...you are not from Africa...and remember it was the African elite of the old world that cut the deals with slave traders and sold their own people into servitude... That is a fact- blacks sold blacks.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:34 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Listen here Middle America, I have a little message for you.
YOU alone do not get to decide who the president is anymore.

Sincerely,
The Majority of the United States of America
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies