U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 AM
 
1,126 posts, read 2,436,805 times
Reputation: 567

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightforlove View Post
Those are the red counties of those states. They'll be joining with the rest of us, sorry.
Most of the agriculture in the US is subsidized by the federal Government...so yeah...

 
Old 11-07-2012, 03:08 AM
 
7,320 posts, read 3,776,650 times
Reputation: 3793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Who's going to be in your military?
We`ll get out of the war business.
 
Old 11-07-2012, 03:12 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,731 posts, read 11,229,010 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Red staters, if you don't like the election results, by all means, SECEDE FROM THE UNION! I would be the first to vote Texas, Arizona, and the bible belt out. We chose "socialism" and a bunch of us voted for gay marriage and legalized marijuana, while Arkansas didn't even want medical marijuana.

By all means tea partiers, go ahead and break free of our liberal, godless union. We would be better off without you anyway:

How Blue States Subsidize Red States | MRCYRIAC GOES TO WASHINGTON
No one is asking for your permission. If you and others would quit trying to boss we the people around and run our lives, the US would be a much better place.

Why does anyone need governments permission to marry? Why do adults need to get the okay from government on what is or isn't legal to put into our own bodies? You ever think of that? Be a slave to government if you want. I won't. You got what you wanted and although I agree with allowing same sex marriage and legalizing weed I've never felt adults needed my okay in order to do so.

The government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take it away.
 
Old 11-07-2012, 03:14 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,731 posts, read 11,229,010 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightforlove View Post
Texas and the south, with their gender aware, macho culture, would whip the crap out of the wussified, gender confused, suck-at-football blue state America, lol!
Don't tell the Patriots that, lol.
 
Old 11-07-2012, 03:29 AM
 
Location: Where they serve real ale.
7,248 posts, read 6,672,187 times
Reputation: 3497
I'm hearing a lot of whining and butt hurt from the wing nuts about how their favored brand of crazy has been completely rejected yet again. Shut up and take it like a man you whiny never do wells.
 
Old 11-07-2012, 05:47 AM
 
3,537 posts, read 2,306,355 times
Reputation: 1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
They'll quickly devolve into third world status without the blue states to subsidize them.
I really hope you have a more intelligent argument.
Because this one is completely off base.

How is California's fiscal health?

What you partisian hacks fail to realize is our problems are not ideolgically based. Our problems are corruption.
This nation has flourished under Democrats and has Flourished under Republicans. The one thing it CANNOT flourish under is rampant corruption ie Crony Capitialism.

At no other time in our history has corrupt business been so tied to the hip with corrupt Goverment. This includes the vast military industrial complex and the Federal Reserve. Both have been more then harmful to the well being of our nation.

It is time to end the corruption.
 
Old 11-07-2012, 05:49 AM
 
16,437 posts, read 19,147,848 times
Reputation: 9518
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We`ll get out of the war business.
If Israel doesn't attack Iran...
 
Old 11-07-2012, 05:49 AM
 
3,326 posts, read 7,754,092 times
Reputation: 1973
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
I really hope you have a more intelligent argument.
Because this one is completely off base.

How is California's fiscal health?
..... and Illinois'......
 
Old 11-07-2012, 05:52 AM
 
Location: Cincinnati
3,341 posts, read 5,929,297 times
Reputation: 2069
geez guys, show some class. we are one country. you need to learn how to deal with the fact that not everyone agrees with you about everything. and if you think acting like an ass is going to make people come around and support all or part your platform, you are wrong.

i am grateful for every state in the nation and all of my fellow americans residing therein regardless of which presidential candidate 51% of its citizens chose to support yesterday.
 
Old 11-07-2012, 05:59 AM
 
Location: Florida
150 posts, read 164,978 times
Reputation: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
I really hope you have a more intelligent argument.
Because this one is completely off base.

How is California's fiscal health?

What you partisian hacks fail to realize is our problems are not ideolgically based. Our problems are corruption.
This nation has flourished under Democrats and has Flourished under Republicans. The one thing it CANNOT flourish under is rampant corruption ie Crony Capitialism.

At no other time in our history has corrupt business been so tied to the hip with corrupt Goverment. This includes the vast military industrial complex and the Federal Reserve. Both have been more then harmful to the well being of our nation.

It is time to end the corruption.
Spot on, I agree on e every point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:54 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top