Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 05:39 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,974,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Now that its in the bag we got at least 4 more years of Obama what do you plan to do?

Personally I will start stocking up on food even more,time to buy some weapons as well...50 gallon barrels of food and water and pretty much just ignoring the stupidity that we call the voters in this country...neither the republicans nor the democrats can get anything right and neither is gonna care when the country collapses but they will blame each others while people fend for themselves...I suggest everyone get ready for one hell of a 4 years if not longer...
Hide!

Don't come out until we tell you the coast is clear!

Trust us, as soon as it is we'll letya know...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 05:39 PM

1 posts, read 581 times
As a result of Hurricane Sandy, I have heard countless people say on TV and on the ground "What are we going to do now? We didn't have a Plan B."

Do you have a Plan B?

Perhaps you are one of the fortunate in this country or world where everything may be great right now. Hey, even in 90% of Manhattan, things are almost back to normal. But... if you lost everything, or could not work due to a disaster or even worse, an illness, how long could you live on your savings? Really think about it.
Besides educating people on their health and living well, I am on an even more urgent mission: to educate people on the power of creating a residual income and the importance of having an additional revenue stream to build a wall of financial security around them and their family.

This is Network Marketing and I am an Official Ambassador! And this is one of the ways I get to be of service...

Old 11-07-2012, 05:49 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,894,875 times
Going to spend all the rich peoples' redistributed money on pot.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:54 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,143,792 times
Threads like this are what keep me coming back. God, some of you are adorable when you pout.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM

1,403 posts, read 933,912 times
I knew what was coming fact is I hate both willard and obama.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,297,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
New "James Bond" movie opening on Friday. Looks like a good one.

The OP noted that this is only her/his second election. Sorry that you have become so disenchanted so quickly. Honestly it has been always thus. Our form of government is messy and unwieldy and far too dependent on bucket loads of money to carry on. But, it works and it is ours and it is still a whole heck of a lot better than the alternatives.
Stop listening to those who believe that we are now a third world country. Join AmeriCorps or the Peace Corps and go see some real third world countries. A little perspective can go a long way.

Very true

Old 11-07-2012, 05:57 PM

54 posts, read 108,744 times
Quote:
Now that its in the bag we got at least 4 more years of Obama what do you plan to do?

Personally I will start stocking up on food even more,time to buy some weapons as well...50 gallon barrels of food and water and pretty much just ignoring the stupidity that we call the voters in this country...neither the republicans nor the democrats can get anything right and neither is gonna care when the country collapses but they will blame each others while people fend for themselves...I suggest everyone get ready for one hell of a 4 years if not longer...
Better still, make an appointment with a therapist!

Old 11-07-2012, 06:02 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,974,453 times
Quote:

Enjoy life, just like I did during Obama's first term, Bush's terms, Clinton's terms, etc.

Old 11-07-2012, 06:02 PM

1,403 posts, read 933,912 times
no thanks...you will be whining like the idiots in NJ and NY when the SHTF..

Old 11-07-2012, 06:10 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,914,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageur View Post
Enjoy life, just like I did during Obama's first term, Bush's terms, Clinton's terms, etc.

4 weeks of vacation and holidays the rest of '12, 2 vacations, Bonus time, and more of the same between periods of productive work in years to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies