Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 AM

1,403 posts, read 933,476 times

Advertisements

Now that its in the bag we got at least 4 more years of Obama what do you plan to do?

Personally I will start stocking up on food even more,time to buy some weapons as well...50 gallon barrels of food and water and pretty much just ignoring the stupidity that we call the voters in this country...neither the republicans nor the democrats can get anything right and neither is gonna care when the country collapses but they will blame each others while people fend for themselves...I suggest everyone get ready for one hell of a 4 years if not longer...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 11:42 AM

3,614 posts, read 3,492,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Now that its in the bag we got at least 4 more years of Obama what do you plan to do?

Personally I will start stocking up on food even more,time to buy some weapons as well...50 gallon barrels of food and water and pretty much just ignoring the stupidity that we call the voters in this country...neither the republicans nor the democrats can get anything right and neither is gonna care when the country collapses but they will blame each others while people fend for themselves...I suggest everyone get ready for one hell of a 4 years if not longer...
Move to the hills and turn off your TV (if you even have one there) and please don't come back to civilization.

Maybe in 25 years. Preferably never.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:43 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,201,502 times
Obviously you need to do a bit more homework on that stocking up.
Unless those are MREs you're stocking up on the food will go bad eventually and needs to be used and rotated.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:44 AM

744 posts, read 1,088,047 times
Living life, and ignoring politics altogether for the next 4 years.

In fact, I may stick around for a day or 2, and I'm outta here! I suggest you do the same, to pursue your life's dreams...and come back and fight another day in the political arena in 2016.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:47 AM

502 posts, read 714,221 times
I'm going to continue working at my job that saves lives, abide the laws, keep my faith in God and uphold my beliefs of honesty, industriousness and clean, common-sense-conservative living no matter how much my government and other Americans try to pull me away from this. I can only hope that they will take note of my ways and perhaps it will plant a seed in their heads. If not, at least I remained pure.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:47 AM

8,996 posts, read 10,425,542 times
I'll go to work tomorrow and Friday, spend the weekend running errands and doing chores (maybe throw in a bike ride too), and will do the same next week and the week after and for the foreseeable future.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:48 AM

1,403 posts, read 933,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konraden View Post
Move to the hills and turn off your TV (if you even have one there) and please don't come back to civilization.

Maybe in 25 years. Preferably never.
Kiss my A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Obviously you need to do a bit more homework on that stocking up.
Unless those are MREs you're stocking up on the food will go bad eventually and needs to be used and rotated.
I know...I gotta do a little bit of reading etc...I am on a survivalist forum and have been for a while...I have done prepping before but now I will pick it up more
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Living life, and ignoring politics altogether for the next 4 years.

In fact, I may stick around for a day or 2, and I'm outta here! I suggest you do the same, to pursue your life's dreams...and come back and fight another day in the political arena in 2016.
Why even come back to fight again? This is my 2nd election I helped out on its nothing but cheating,lying,backstabbing,vote rigging etc...hell with it. I believe the whole system needs destroyed.

10,189 posts, read 7,919,149 times
I will go on living like I always have and hope that he does not destroy the nation in the next four years. I can only hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. After the last four years I can only wish for a better America.

3,263 posts, read 5,630,136 times
I'm going out to get lunch.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,903,382 times
The OP should investigate the possibility of moving to Somalia.

Low taxes, no regulations, a vibrant gun culture, fanatical adherence to religious dogma.

It sounds like the perfect place for a right wing extremist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies