Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 02:16 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Your response.... sounds familiar...... given the fact that Dems can't think for themselves, no surprise

Chris Matthews? Is that you?

You guys wanted an authoratarian government and police state...... not me
Glad to hear it! So you support gay rights and a woman's right to choose her own health care! Excellent!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 02:18 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Now that its in the bag we got at least 4 more years of Obama what do you plan to do?

Personally I will start stocking up on food even more,time to buy some weapons as well...50 gallon barrels of food and water and pretty much just ignoring the stupidity that we call the voters in this country...neither the republicans nor the democrats can get anything right and neither is gonna care when the country collapses but they will blame each others while people fend for themselves...I suggest everyone get ready for one hell of a 4 years if not longer...
Well, if it's warm this weekend as forecast, I'm going to the beach

Old 11-07-2012, 02:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
When is that upgrade on your trailer going to happen? The one that Obama promised you

Us right leaning indies would love to know..... please send pics
Yup.

A&M... check.

Indie... nope.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:19 PM

4,254 posts, read 5,606,050 times
Quote:
Now that its in the bag we got at least 4 more years of Obama what do you plan to do?
I'm going to raise my children in a red county in a deep blue state, send them to college, work, pray, and hope that little pockets of sanity are allowed to exist here and there.

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
The OP should investigate the possibility of moving to Somalia.

Low taxes, no regulations, a vibrant gun culture, fanatical adherence to religious dogma.

It sounds like the perfect place for a right wing extremist.
While i really like the gun laws there I don't believe i could make any maple syrup, so I will stay put in NH. besides African lobster sucks.....

If the left taxes me out of a job and home, I will just move back into the National Forest ,,,,,,, again

Don't no BODY ever come lookin then....... That isn't a threat, it is the truth No BODY will come lookin'

been there done that 3 years worth.

If the left changes the gun laws I will simply ignore it.

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
I plan to wait for all the votes to come in.

Just because the left wing media "called" it for President Obmama does that mean that they are right.

The Electoral College votes in December - the real election might see a different result.

Barack Obama is still the president anyway - due to our laws.

Our laws also provide for him to possibly not be inaugarated on 1/20/13.

I will wait for the real and actual results.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:

Personally I will start stocking up on food even more,time to buy some weapons as well...50 gallon barrels of food and water and pretty much just ignoring the stupidity that we call the voters in this country...neither the republicans nor the democrats can get anything right and neither is gonna care when the country collapses but they will blame each others while people fend for themselves...I suggest everyone get ready for one hell of a 4 years if not longer...
OMG! You need to start by stop listening to Glenn Beck! Then seek professional help.................please!

Old 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Glad to hear it! So you support gay rights and a woman's right to choose her own health care! Excellent!
I do support gay rights.... it is a civil rights issue. I also support womens health.... except non rape and health related abortions.... I don't support murder

Anyways, have fun with your authoratarian commie style system YOU wanted

Old 11-07-2012, 02:22 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
OMG! You need to start by stop listening to Glenn Beck! Then seek professional help.................please!
Don't you think that the victims of Sandy could have done well by following LibertyForever's advice?

Old 11-07-2012, 02:22 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yup.

A&M... check.

Indie... nope.

Laughing hard at you actually believing you know what you are talking about

Liberal of today = calling everyone with an inkling of a different point of view a hard rightwinger

Think for yourself sometime gringo.... I promise it won't hurt

So.... that is a yes as to you sharing pics of your upgraded trailer courtesy of Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies