U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2012, 03:59 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,064,899 times

Advertisements

Poor old grandpa voted Democrat once in his life, or death. A cute song and it is nothing that doesn't happen all the time.

Ray Stevens - Grandpa Voted Democrat - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 04:01 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,145,426 times
My bet is there was A LOT of fraud......

There was lastime as well, yet nothing was done.

Shoulda yanked his cheating lying ass out of there then.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:05 PM

I'm going lower with my strikes.

Acorns and nuts need CRACKED!

How to Crack Acorns for the Holidays. - YouTube

Old 11-07-2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
My bet is there was A LOT of fraud......

There was lastime as well, yet nothing was done.

Shoulda yanked his cheating lying ass out of there then.
Our Secretary of the Department of Injustice killed off one of the most obvious ones and it became apparent that he would do the same for others.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Our Secretary of the Department of Injustice killed off one of the most obvious ones and it became apparent that he would do the same for others.
I love how he went around the Constitution to give immunity to those as well.

Um....That is a serious crime Sir.

Get ready for "my way or the highway" politics.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
I love how he went around the Constitution to give immunity to those as well.

Um....That is a serious crime Sir.

Get ready for "my way or the highway" politics.
That is essentially what Obama told the GOP Congress people, "my way or the highway" when they couldn't come to any agreements with him.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 AM

I just read this comment to an article from The Blaze about the number of precincts in Philadelphia and Cleveland in which Romney got zero votes. Now the article reported that in Cleveland there were certainly some precincts where Obama got zero votes. A map provided showed that the zero votes for Obama precincts were all fringe, suburban areas and the zero for Romney were all inner city. The funniest one is the 59 precincts in Philadelphia where Romney got zero votes. I can't believe that either of these situations happened without some fraud being involved.

Anyway, here is the comment I speak of:

Join True The Vote. True The Vote
Doing voter registration database research so far the average I have found is about 15% dead voters out of all the names I have checked on the voter registration rolls for my district.
There is a nursing home with 47 registered voters and the home has 20 beds. Of these 47 so far I have confirmed 4 dead using SSDMF Social Security Death Master File free and Obits Online Obituaries, Funeral Notices and Death Records - Tributes.com . Seven I have found at a different address entirely (that means a different voting district). I have also found one guy that is in jail on a felony child sex crime (convicted felons are not supposed to vote).
Now that the election is over I am going to go back and see if any of the dead registered voters voted or if these people voted in two different districts or if the guy in jail voted. I think it would be a good idea to go back and look at the rolls in those swing states for any discrepancies especially since they do not have voter ID laws.

I believe someone is doing some real searching about use of early voting and use of IDs. Somehow 47 people being registered in that nursing home that has 20 beds has a rank smell of fish.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:01 PM

3,249 posts, read 3,126,375 times
You sure are a bad loser Roy!

Old 11-13-2012, 12:04 PM

31,385 posts, read 31,956,703 times
I call this voter fraud... and apparently only Republicans do it.

Daily Kos: Oops, Republicans Arrested for Voter Fraud
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or