U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 10:46 AM

46,054 posts, read 29,340,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hey- burn it. It means nothing now.

That US is one of "citizens" who vote to give themselves gifts from the government and insure the economic collapse of the nation. Those who voted for Obama were traitors to the old US. Now, in the new US, it is "patriotic" to spend to insolvency and allow chaos to unfold.

The good thing is that this will result in the break up of the US- Obama just sealed the deal and accelerated the process.
You know, I know your are hardcore far right, but I never knew you hated democracy so much. All you want to see is far right Republicans and Republicans winning elections, you honestly don't seem to like letting people vote and letting people as a collective make their own free choice.

So what country would you live in if you could leave this country you seem to hate so much now?

Old 11-08-2012, 10:48 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,586,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Oh and I don't need to remove my amurican flag.I don't swear allegiance to this nation nor any of its leaders. I swear allegiance to my family,my people and my flag which is the stars and bars..we did fight this first war against terrorism,tyranny,and traitors to the constitution. We stand by you hawkeye we may not agree on everything but we do agree the america we were born into is gone and its never coming back...time to start readying for a revolution because its coming sooner than many think.
Why don't you put your money where you mouth is and renounce your citizenship? That will show the rest of Murika that you mean business.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:49 AM

725 posts, read 480,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Given the results of the election, I took down the American flag from my house and threw it away (along with the state flag). I was intrigued by the McDonalds who flew the US flag upside down and at half mast as a distress signal.

I have a fairly large farm which has had the American flag flying over it. The US is finished ($24 trillion in debt when Obama is out of office) and will therefore fly the American flag upside down on my farm.

They should now fly "The Jolly Roger" over the white house.
The more peed off you righties get, the sweeter it is. So go ahead fly ensign in distress, it's a metaphor for your dying influence to stop the progress of this modern nation. You mentioned that you own a large farm. You wouldn't be receiving any government subsidies or benefiting from the heightened price of corn through government subsidies? My guess is you are, but that's ok because you work hard. You are just one of the 47% who "will never take any responsibility or personal care for your lives."

Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,790,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
How do you feel about bill AYERS standing on a American flag in a photo shoot stating NO REGRETS....

From our August 2001 issue: “Kill your parents!” urged sixties leftist Bill Ayers, whose father was the chairman of Commonwealth Edison here.
In Ayers’s new memoir, Fugitive Days, he reconciles his militant past with his present identity:

No Regrets - Chicago magazine - August 2001 - Chicago
The rules are you can stand on it, pee on it and burn it if you are a liberal and that OK,
but if your conservative and choose to take it down you are desecrating it

Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 AM

9,608 posts, read 9,787,968 times
Obama bought a fixer upper economy from the Bush administration and if was going to keep it COO (certificate of occupancy) money was going to have to be spent. Spending only became a bad word when Obama became elected. When Bush was spending 12 Trillion dollars there was no outcry. When Bush put America on the Mother of All Debt Repayment schemes there was no outrage. From the nanosecond Obama won the nomination he has been castigated. Before he even put in a single day of work as POTUS he was labelled a failure.

People like hawkeye want CHARITIES to do what government should do and put the cost savings in their Cayman Islands numbered bank accounts. They want lower middle class and poor Americans to work for TIPS, paid by other poor Americans, and put the savings on payroll costs in their numbered Cayman Islands bank accounts.

Never let them see you cry Hawkeye, that's what I was told. You have let your side down horribly. Everyone see's your bluster for what it really is: crybaby acting out. Go ahead, dig in, obstruct as usual, stymie, filibuster, drive America off the Fiscal Cliff. The mandated cuts to the defense budget will almost make it worth it!

H

Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM

4,245 posts, read 5,953,695 times
I wonder if this is going to be a national grassroots movement, as a symbolic gesture of protest.

It would be better if this was coordinated. Maybe all the conservatives who are disenchanged with Obama winning could fly the flag upside down on inaugeration day.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM

12,625 posts, read 18,103,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You know, I know your are hardcore far right, but I never knew you hated democracy so much. All you want to see is far right Republicans and Republicans winning elections, you honestly don't seem to like letting people vote and letting people as a collective make their own free choice.

So what country would you live in if you could leave this country you seem to hate so much now?
Oh it was not democracy that was at work in this election.....

It was
FREE PHONES
ILLEGAL VOTING
DIVISION OF COUNTRY
LIES
TALKING POINTS
FREE ANYTHING THEY CAN GET

Old 11-08-2012, 11:02 AM

9,969 posts, read 14,532,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Oh it was not democracy that was at work in this election.....

It was
FREE PHONES
ILLEGAL VOTING
DIVISION OF COUNTRY
LIES
TALKING POINTS
FREE ANYTHING THEY CAN GET
So do I get a free phone now? :

Old 11-08-2012, 11:03 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,790,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Obama bought a fixer upper economy from the Bush administration and if was going to keep it COO (certificate of occupancy) money was going to have to be spent. Spending only became a bad word when Obama became elected. When Bush was spending 12 Trillion dollars there was no outcry. When Bush put America on the Mother of All Debt Repayment schemes there was no outrage. From the nanosecond Obama won the nomination he has been castigated. Before he even put in a single day of work as POTUS he was labelled a failure.

People like hawkeye want CHARITIES to do what government should do and put the cost savings in their Cayman Islands numbered bank accounts. They want lower middle class and poor Americans to work for TIPS, paid by other poor Americans, and put the savings on payroll costs in their numbered Cayman Islands bank accounts.

Never let them see you cry Hawkeye, that's what I was told. You have let your side down horribly. Everyone see's your bluster for what it really is: crybaby acting out. Go ahead, dig in, obstruct as usual, stymie, filibuster, drive America off the Fiscal Cliff. The mandated cuts to the defense budget will almost make it worth it!

H
Lets condemn Hawkeye and all republican who ran successful business and took car of themselves . By golly they all need to get government assistance. lets now totallt ignore his thoughts as irrelvant

Old 11-08-2012, 11:04 AM

1,407 posts, read 742,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
Why don't you put your money where you mouth is and renounce your citizenship? That will show the rest of Murika that you mean business.
Why? I was given the citizenship I never asked for it. I intend to take whatever I can from this country and help destroy it from within.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies