Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 06:19 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
nah when the party that we like loses an election, we get on with it. No hand wringing, certainly no putting the flag upside down like petulant children.
Oh since when, as all I recall while Obama was in is no more than a long whine..... You people will PAY hard now.. I even plan to force you spend....and you will PAY hard in taxes... Why around 100,000 just for me... bank on it. That's just back surgery from a workers comp case, then i will retire and you will PAY more because of liberal waste.......

It all looks great to me.......

As you say Deal with it.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:32 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Adults don't throw temper tantrums after their pick for a candidate loses an election. Adults suck it up for the next four years and accept the fact that the great number of Americans disagreed with their choice. Life goes on. The sun rises and sets. The tide will still come and go. Get over it, OP [and Donald Trump], the black guy was re-elected.

the problem with what you said, is that the democrats did exactly the same thing when gore lost in 00.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,815,572 times
I wouldn't fly it half mast.....I'd ask Obama to fold it for me.

I got $10,000 that says he doesn't know how..........................

Creedence Clearwater Revival- Fortunate son- Music video - YouTube

Old 11-08-2012, 06:36 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Given the results of the election, I took down the American flag from my house and threw it away (along with the state flag). I was intrigued by the McDonalds who flew the US flag upside down and at half mast as a distress signal.

I have a fairly large farm which has had the American flag flying over it. The US is finished ($24 trillion in debt when Obama is out of office) and will therefore fly the American flag upside down on my farm.

They should now fly "The Jolly Roger" over the white house.
Did you do the same after Bush was elected in 2004 after he got us in 2 wars, or was that acceptable.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:39 PM

15,061 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Actually that is cute coming from a liberal who uses talking points as a summation to vote for one or another without ever doing any research on their own to find out the truth talk about sheeple and wanting to be taken care of..

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official)

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official) - YouTube

Idiots who voted for Obama @42 mark

Idiots who voted for Obama - YouTube
It's frightening that people like this actually walk among us ... never mind vote. And frankly, no society can survive such imbecilic levels of stupidity and cluelessness .... particularly when we have a ruthless group of despots running the nation.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it wants what never was and never will be" - Thomas Jefferson.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:45 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,549,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Given the results of the election, I took down the American flag from my house and threw it away (along with the state flag). I was intrigued by the McDonalds who flew the US flag upside down and at half mast as a distress signal.

I have a fairly large farm which has had the American flag flying over it. The US is finished ($24 trillion in debt when Obama is out of office) and will therefore fly the American flag upside down on my farm.

They should now fly "The Jolly Roger" over the white house.
What a drama queen.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am not aware of anyone who said they would move to Australia. The place came a long way since it was a English prison colony, but since that they seem to be going backwards. A Nation of sissy's. I did get a chance to meet a Kiwi female who was all over shooting in NH, and guns not allowed in NZ or Australia. nasty things like hand guns and Ak-47's..

She literally had a Blast......

I bet our sissy lefty's would like Australia if Australia would have any.
They wouldn't know a goddamn thing about it Mac.....

Old 11-08-2012, 06:50 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav View Post
Why? Because a lot of people have died defending what that flag stands for and election results shouldn't make those efforts in vain. That's why.
Yes, a lot of young men died for the nation.

Do you really think they would have no issues with the nation they defended with their lives being destroyed by a big spending enemy from within?

Old 11-08-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yes, a lot of young men died for the nation.

Do you really think they would have no issues with the nation they defended with their lives being destroyed by a big spending enemy from within?
I saw many almost in tears the other day. I managed to keep myself "straight" but got very very p*ssed off.

"Hurt" hurts worse when you gave all you had and now it's going down the tubes.........

I believe the common phrase was dumb f***s!!

Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 PM

15,061 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Thanks for the reality check...^^^^^

hawkeye, I doubt you understand a word of what I just quoted.

You should investigate why you wear blinders, and see politics like a football game. You have to first learn why you think like you do before you can ever hope to take off your blinders and see the world as it really is, and not the fantasy you wish it was.
Wait just a damned minute ... I don't profess to know what someone else thought about Bush ... but I can gauran-damn-tee you that I've bashed the daylights out of that clown on an routine basis. And I predicted that Obama would be another George Bush, just on steroids. And that's exactly what Obama has been.

I also predicted that the anti-war protesters on the left ... like the "fraud broads" dressed in pink who were funded by the Rockefeller Foundation ... "Code Pink" would totally disappear the moment Obama was elected. And that's exactly what happened. Not a peep out of them since Bush left.

In fact, war is now good ... so long as Obama is in charge of it. More bombing in Yemen, just yesterday in fact. The war in Libya ... now Syria ... the expansion of the war in Afghanistan .... and the continued drone killings of civilians in Pakistan. The entire Middle East is in flames ... and the whole reason we were supposed to have invaded Afghanistan? To get Bin Laden? Well, ain't he got? Why are we still there? Why is Mr. Nobel Peace Prize not getting the troops out of there?

Fact is, we've had TWICE the military activity under Obama ... and TWICE the debt ... TRIPLED BUDGET DEFICITS under Obama. Where's YOUR MISSING OUTRAGE?

You're another double talker just like the rest of you idol worshipers who haven't enough sense to even understand that you are slitting your own throats supporting this out-of-control criminal who makes Bush look like Florence Nightingale.

It makes me physically ill to see this Orwellian nonsense about what Bush did ... when Obama is literally destroying the Middle East and the US simultaneously ... while you all cheer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies